Midwest
✟79,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I will not take your word over God's words. Abraham was warned by God and told what he must do. That is what Abraham did.

Joseph Smith lied to his followers and you believe him instead of God.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The Pearl of Great Price is the word of God.

Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 4
The Gods plan the creation of the earth and all life thereon—Their plans for the six days of creation are set forth.
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/pgp/abr/4

Bible, Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 4
The Gods plan the creation of the earth and all life thereon—Their plans for the six days of creation are set forth.
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/pgp/abr/4

Bible, Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
As I have told you before Jesus covenanted with Israel to be their God:

(Old Testament | Isaiah 43:10 - 15)

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
14 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The Bible does not say that everyone who asks for forgiveness will be forgiven:

(New Testament | Romans 9:14 - 16)

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

(New Testament | Matthew 6:12)

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

(New Testament | Matthew 12:32)

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

None of these say that if you ask forgiveness it will not be granted. It just says that God grants mercy as He see sees fit and the blasphemy we already mentioned that one. It is the only sin not forgiven. If you do not ask for forgiveness it can't be granted--you then have grieved away the Holy Spirit.
Mat_12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Nowhere does it say a single thing about murder being unforgivable. If you ask for forgiveness, God grants it and forgets it. David, after killing not only Uriah, but also guilty of the deaths of the other solders around him, asked for and received forgiveness. When God looks at us, He does not see a sinner. He is looking at us through Jesus. If forgiveness has been asked for and granted---we stand sinless before God. Abraham and David are sinless before God--so was the thief on the cross. God can not see our sins--Jesus has covered them. That is the truth of the gospel thst JS never grasped---because he is a false prophet who leads away from the bible and God's truths replacing them with his own theories.

Col_2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Jas_5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
None of these say that if you ask forgiveness it will not be granted. It just says that God grants mercy as He see sees fit and the blasphemy we already mentioned that one. It is the only sin not forgiven. If you do not ask for forgiveness it can't be granted--you then have grieved away the Holy Spirit.
Mat_12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Nowhere does it say a single thing about murder being unforgivable. If you ask for forgiveness, God grants it and forgets it. David, after killing not only Uriah, but also guilty of the deaths of the other solders around him, asked for and received forgiveness. When God looks at us, He does not see a sinner. He is looking at us through Jesus. If forgiveness has been asked for and granted---we stand sinless before God. Abraham and David are sinless before God--so was the thief on the cross. God can not see our sins--Jesus has covered them. That is the truth of the gospel thst JS never grasped---because he is a false prophet who leads away from the bible and God's truths replacing them with his own theories.

Col_2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Jas_5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
You said: "Nowhere does it say a single thing about murder being unforgivable.

(New Testament | Revelation 21:3 - 8)

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You said: "Nowhere does it say a single thing about murder being unforgivable.

(New Testament | Revelation 21:3 - 8)

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Of course there! That lists all the sins, those are the sins that have not been repented of! It also lists fearful and unbelieving---you can't be forgiven for what you have not repented of a and asked forgiveness for. And those go to their 2nd death---not somewhere else for a 2nd chance. And David a d Abraham--and Moses--still stand totally forgiven and Moses definitely was in the presence o God and Jesus at the transfiguration. again, JS was wrong.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
As I have told you before Jesus covenanted with Israel to be their God:

(Old Testament | Isaiah 43:10 - 15)

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
14 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

No, God is our Lord.
Jehovah our Elohim is one Jehovah.

Isaiah 43

Deuteronomy 4
35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. 36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.

39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Joseph Smith made your god a liar!

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Of course there! That lists all the sins, those are the sins that have not been repented of! It also lists fearful and unbelieving---you can't be forgiven for what you have not repented of a and asked forgiveness for. And those go to their 2nd death---not somewhere else for a 2nd chance. And David a d Abraham--and Moses--still stand totally forgiven and Moses definitely was in the presence o God and Jesus at the transfiguration. again, JS was wrong.
So why wasn't David at the transfiguration?:

(New Testament | Acts 2:34)

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens:.........

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
So why wasn't David at the transfiguration?:

(New Testament | Acts 2:34)

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens:.........

Of course he wasn't---he is dead and buried. Elijah was translated---Moses was resurrected after his death.
Jud_1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Enoch was also translated. Other than that, the dead await the resurrection when Jesus returns.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
No, God is our Lord.
Jehovah our Elohim is one Jehovah.

Isaiah 43

Deuteronomy 4
35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. 36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.

39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Joseph Smith made your god a liar!
Jesus made a covenant with Israel:

(Old Testament | Exodus 6:7)

7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

He is their Saviour.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 43:11)

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Of course he wasn't---he is dead and buried. Elijah was translated---Moses was resurrected after his death.
Jud_1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Enoch was also translated. Other than that, the dead await the resurrection when Jesus returns.
When we die the spirit returns to God:

(Old Testament | Ecclesiastes 12:7)

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Spirits are angels:

(New Testament | Hebrews 1:13 - 14)

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
When we die the spirit returns to God:

(Old Testament | Ecclesiastes 12:7)

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Spirits are angels:

(New Testament | Hebrews 1:13 - 14)

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

That is the accepted believe in most Christian religions. However, it is not ours.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen_6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
Gen_7:15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
Gen_7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
Job_33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

God is spirit --Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

It the breath of life that was breathed into Adam and Eve and they became a living soul. Before that, they were just mud. It is the same breath of life that was given to all creatures. It is that breath that goes back to God. That is why there is no contradiction for us that
Act_2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
For all, except those elect few, are dead and buried and not in heaven or hell upon death.

all angels are ministering spirits--messengers is what their name means--ministering to us. They7 minister to all of God's creations as they were created long before any human. We do not become angels, they are their own creation. Another lie of JS.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Jesus made a covenant with Israel:

(Old Testament | Exodus 6:7)

7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

He is their Saviour.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 43:11)

Your heresy is believing that the Father is not your Saviour. You believe in three gods, but you say that the Father can't be your Saviour, yet your "patriarchal blessings" say that people will be saviours on Mt. Zion.

1 Timothy 1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our hope.
2Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
That is the accepted believe in most Christian religions. However, it is not ours.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen_6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
Gen_7:15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
Gen_7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
Job_33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

God is spirit --Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

It the breath of life that was breathed into Adam and Eve and they became a living soul. Before that, they were just mud. It is the same breath of life that was given to all creatures. It is that breath that goes back to God. That is why there is no contradiction for us that
Act_2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
For all, except those elect few, are dead and buried and not in heaven or hell upon death.

all angels are ministering spirits--messengers is what their name means--ministering to us. They7 minister to all of God's creations as they were created long before any human. We do not become angels, they are their own creation. Another lie of JS.
The Bible has enough evidence that spirits are living entities.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Your heresy is believing that the Father is not your Saviour. You believe in three gods, but you say that the Father can't be your Saviour, yet your "patriarchal blessings" say that people will be saviours on Mt. Zion.

1 Timothy 1
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our hope.
2Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
We have one that is the Saviour who trod the winepress alone and that is our Saviour Jesus Christ:

(Old Testament | Isaiah 63:1 - 3)

1 WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The Bible has enough evidence that spirits are living entities.

Angels are living entities--they are ministering spirits. And God is spirit, He's definitely a living entity.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Mormons teach that they can become "Saviors on Mt. Zion."

…We are told that by taking the gospel to others and bringing them to repentance, by doing genealogy and temple work, and by living Christ-like lives, we can come to stand as saviors on Mount Zion. By freely giving his life, Christ, and Christ alone, atoned for all mankind. We have the opportunity of aiding others to accept his love and his sacrifice—the gift of the atonement—and thereby aid in the work of exalting the human family, becoming saviors on Mount Zion.
Gordon C. Thomasson, Becoming Saviors on Mount Zion: The Place of Suffering in the Gospel of Unselfishness
https://www.lds.org/new-era/1973/04...e-gospel-of-unselfishness?lang=eng&country=ca

Obadiah 1:21
And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s.

Now, to show Mormons, even the Mormons who deny it, that the Triune God saves us:

Ephesians 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 2
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

John 6
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Holy Spirit regenerates us and gives us the new birth with the gift of faith in Christ's blood. Without the Spirit we can't understand spiritual things and don't belong to Christ.

Ephesians 1
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Christian Romans 5_9.jpg We love Him because He first loved us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Mormons teach that they can become "Saviors on Mt. Zion."

…We are told that by taking the gospel to others and bringing them to repentance, by doing genealogy and temple work, and by living Christ-like lives, we can come to stand as saviors on Mount Zion. By freely giving his life, Christ, and Christ alone, atoned for all mankind. We have the opportunity of aiding others to accept his love and his sacrifice—the gift of the atonement—and thereby aid in the work of exalting the human family, becoming saviors on Mount Zion.
Gordon C. Thomasson, Becoming Saviors on Mount Zion: The Place of Suffering in the Gospel of Unselfishness
https://www.lds.org/new-era/1973/04...e-gospel-of-unselfishness?lang=eng&country=ca

Obadiah 1:21
And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s.

Now, to show Mormons, even the Mormons who deny it, that the Triune God saves us:

Ephesians 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 2
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

John 6
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Holy Spirit regenerates us and gives us the new birth with the gift of faith in Christ's blood. Without the Spirit we can't understand spiritual things and don't belong to Christ.

Ephesians 1
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
We love Him because He first loved us.
Salvation comes to those turn to God, are baptized, then keep the commandments and do the will of the Father:

(New Testament | John 3:5)

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

(New Testament | 2 Peter 2:20 - 22)

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

(New Testament | Galatians 1:3 - 11)

3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.