✟141,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
"Merchandising! That's where the real money's made!" - Yogurt, Spaceballs
I'm a One Piece fan & was paging thru it. Was thinking of checking it out from the library, buying it for myself, or buying it for my cook friend. Plus one of the characters in 1P is a chef.
True, merchandising is where the real money is lol.

I haven't seen much One Piece. That helps justify the cookbook if a chef is a major part of the series. Would be cool if you had someone to get it for and make you the meals from it. ^-^

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have just received the news that my cousin Jenny's (everyone in my generation on my father's side turned out to be girls, against pretty good odds ^_^ ) son Ben, who is now fourteen, I believe, had gone to ER for pneumonia last night. She says he is home now, but is feeling weak. Please pray that he will be healed soon, and no further complications will arise.

Ben is still sick and at the East Tennessee Children's Hospital right now. Please pray for him. Knowing Jenny, she has enough worries throughout daily life without a sick child whom no one yet knows what is wrong with him to add onto that. :(

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can't believe it's been almost a month since Lasik. Thank the Lord, it went off without a hitch.
NICE!!!

Turns out finding Christmasy clothes wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be, now I have until Wednesday to find something because I suggested and my team is on board for Christmas Cheer Wednesdays...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good second counseling session through free counseling service a dating app offered me. Very good platform. We got into my growing up years. Tenacity was the word that was repeated many times for describing me. She's going to send me a link to a Christian Neff in Austin Texas. Something about compassion fatigue. And also something about the Galveston diet. I really like her a lot. She's so sweet and a delight to be around, even if it is virtual. She's in Alabama

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
NICE!!!

Turns out finding Christmasy clothes wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be, now I have until Wednesday to find something because I suggested and my team is on board for Christmas Cheer Wednesdays...
I have found plenty at the consignment shops. Otherwise grab a sweater and buy a box of ornaments and clip them to your sweater. There's all kinds of creative things you can do with a plain sweater and putting Christmas decorations on it. Maybe even tinsel garland. I came one year for ugly sweater with battery operated lights that danced whatever music was played.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marumorose

Nov 30, 2019
Polokwane
✟37,738.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The real "What's on your mind?" thread returns.

(I deleted some stuff, because we're currently working this out.)

I'm back for now. It's nice to see you again.

What's on your mind?

--

A little history. There were 103 iterations before the change, but the last is missing:

This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here:
"What's on your mind? (102)"
What is coming in 2023. I am worried. May God Bless You

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is going on? Ugh!

I ask that at least six times a night now with every new (and cringe-sounding) song that comes on the station that the two guys in the lab next to me at work have become fond of. The latest gift I have received from Hell's recording studio earlier tonight seriously had an air horn sound every fifteen to thirty seconds. Along with a healthy mix of racial slurs and F bombs every other line. It physically hurts my ears sometimes. This brand of music should be considered ugly and unlistenable just on the level of aesthetics alone. Like, from a Christian moral or a totally secular standpoint, why would anyone want to listen to this as music?

Every time this happens, I just involuntarily stop whatever I am doing at the moment, look over through the doorway to the room next to me, and say with derision, "WHAT IS GOING ON?"

• Prayers
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0