Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey :) I think some of us decided to check in around the same time. I just recently reactivated my account. I think it has been about 4 years since I was last active on the forum. I remember you though from the time I used to post more regularly.
It was such a relaxing time.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟996,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whew .... Quite the makeover we just got.

@Multifavs ,

And now I just discovered that Athena has grown three times in size in my signature!

(EDIT: Had to scale down that image in signature edit. I mean, she had become like Clifford the Big Red Dog. ^_^ )

Last edited:
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟839,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, I don't even know how to explain my personality. My ADHD makes me fun and energetic, but I enjoy quiet time and relaxing at home.

I'd say both.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wow, I don't even know how to explain my personality. My ADHD makes me fun and energetic, but I enjoy quiet time and relaxing at home.

I'd say both.

I can see the energy that’s why I asked.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Prayers appreciated for tomorrow morning. I have a medical procedure that my mom has to come and pick me up at 6:00 a.m. and quite a bit of snow is in forecast. For the drive and the outcome of the procedure to go well.

Since we don't have the praying hands option, a like is acknowledgment. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Kwilson

Nov 5, 2022
West Coast
✟25,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers appreciated for tomorrow morning. I have a medical procedure that my mom has to come and pick me up at 6:00 a.m. and quite a bit of snow is in forecast. For the drive and the outcome of the procedure to go well.
Dear Heavenly Father,
We come before the throne with confidence that you will give Sampa and her mother safe travels to and from the hospital. Plus we know you will give the hospital staff clear minds to complete the procedure and we pray for complete and total recovery and make her stronger that ever. In your son's name we pray and give you all the glory...Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟839,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Since we don't have the praying hands option, a like is acknowledgment. Thank you!
You got 'em friend!

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
You can see my energy? On here? I think I'm kind of subdued and boring on here haha

Yes. You have a lively spirit. You’re more subdued because of the environment. But in company with others like yourself the ‘real you’ comes out.

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟109,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say I have you beat with 5,835 song files (just checked the properties of my music folder), but the video subfolder within accounts for about 3800 of them. So yeah, you got me beat by about 1,000 actual songs. ^_^
Wow! Well, maybe one day I will catch up. LOL! I have 3,117 songs. :tongueclosed:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟996,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can see my energy? On here? I think I'm kind of subdued and boring on here haha

She said once that she could see mine, as well. ... Somehow I think she really can. ^-^

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,759.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Back on CF after being away for a while. I'm seeing some familiar faces here, so it looks like we're all still single. I guess whether or not that's a good thing depends on the individual...

It's good to see you around here again. :)

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟210,043.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hey :) I think some of us decided to check in around the same time. I just recently reactivated my account. I think it has been about 4 years since I was last active on the forum. I remember you though from the time I used to post more regularly.

I remember you as well. I was part of that exodus, although it wasn't really a conscious decision to leave, it just turned out that way. But something has drawn me back, so I'll see how it goes this time around.

Upvote 0