Mar 27, 2011
✟85,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I need makeup! I always have natural bags under my eyes & people always think I’m tired even if I’m wide awake & feeling hyper!
I just saw a video recently that said consistent dark eye bags can be a sign of low iron. (It listed other symptoms too, of course… but I had them all so I took it to heart ) might be worth adding some leafy greens instead of concealer!

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟997,551.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
September next year will mark ten years since joining the forum. I'm thinking I might actually retire on the day of the anniversary. Similar to what Miss S did.

I've wanted to say goodbye to this place for quite a few years now, but I don't have bigger and better things to replace it with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my safe journey, everyone. I set out for Houston, tomorrow.

Actually I have decided against going this time, for various reasons. But I will try again in a few weeks. Thank you for your prayers, nonetheless, everyone.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟238,525.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually I have decided against going this time, for various reasons. But I will try again in a few weeks. Thank you for your prayers, nonetheless, everyone.
you know what they say, discretion is the better part of valor.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Feeling a little bit better this morning but I voice is still groggy and hard to speak. Busy morning. Pick up a truck, get horse manure, paperwork and appointments to set up, doctor's appointment and errands make make sure to get myself to bed early to get over whatever this sinus condition is. Last day of vacation.

This vacation is definitely different than I imagined. Going from planning to go to a cousin's wedding in Arkansas this past weekend, to that getting changed to a weekend cabin Northern trip with folks and then getting canceled for my step dads pacemaker procedure.

In place of that I was able to go to my class with aqua jogging, wrapping up things with the garden and harvesting, meeting my small group, coffee with someone from church, board game with my folks and basic housework catch up. Still so much more to do and I can't imagine what it would be like if I was still marathon training. Marathon is in 2 weeks.

Upvote 0