Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I come home from work & want to rest my eyes from staring at a screen all day at work. Then I just get tired & fall asleep.
All I do is work & sleep. :(

I can relate to that. Probably only get around 2-3 hours of free time a day.

At least they stopped making us work on the weekends. That was probably the worst. It was technically all voluntary, but you know... the pressure.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Praying for each and every one of you that tonight, this Friday night, you all have a good deep and peaceful sleep. Rejuvenating and restoring and waking anew tomorrow morning.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,574.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Praying for each and every one of you that tonight, this Friday night, you all have a good deep and peaceful sleep. Rejuvenating and restoring and waking anew tomorrow morning.

Thank you, @sampa. Same to you. :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this Friday night, you all have a good deep and peaceful sleep.

Thank you, Miss Sampa, but that can only just now apply for me, it being morning now. (I was at work for Friday night shift. ^_^ )

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you, Miss Sampa, but that can only just now apply for me, it being morning now. (I was at work for Friday night shift. ^_^ )
O my!!! I pray that you will have a good and restful sleep and upon waking that you will be rejuvenated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
O my!!! I pray that you will have a good and restful sleep and upon waking that you will be rejuvenated.

You have a truly angelic way of kindness in which you speak words like this, Miss Sampa, and it is greatly admired and appreciated. *salutes*

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wishing everyone a beautiful Saturday. Hopefully good weather and chances to capture some of falls beauty. Question for my southern western friends and areas where the leaves don't turn colors, what does fall look like for you?

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
On this day 27 years ago, I was born.
Happy 27th birthday Riley!!!!!!
shock-birthday.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Feeling a sense of pride just having watched on the news someone from my high school graduating class. He's a brigadier general and his troops are putting some kind of blue roofs on damaged homes down in Florida.

Looking back and thinking of some of the people from my high school, it's interesting to see every once in awhile someone that is done something newsworthy. Many of the people from my graduating class don't live in this area anymore. I think it is common for people to move away from small towns because of your opportunities to grow.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
What would you typically order when you go to a pub? Do you get food at all? I'm not much for drinks but I do like pub grub and breweries.

If I'm drinking socially (i.e. the night will probably end on the coastliner bus at 4 am) then rum and coke or straight whisky. I can't do long drinks in these situations, I JUST get full up and bloated above anything else.

On my own, any of the craft/guest ales. To say I'm a beer enthusiast would be an understatement. I've read books, written blogs on social media, had quotes of mine (from said blogs) printed on beer can labels, the lot. I'm not as into it as I was, but I still follow the breweries and drink whatever catches my eye.

There are pubs that I go to for the food, as much as the taps, "The Urchin" for one, that does the best calamari I've ever eaten.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If I'm drinking socially (i.e. the night will probably end on the coastliner bus at 4 am) then rum and coke or straight whisky. I can't do long drinks in these situations, I JUST get full up and bloated above anything else.

On my own, any of the craft/guest ales. To say I'm a beer enthusiast would be an understatement. I've read books, written blogs on social media, had quotes of mine (from said blogs) printed on beer can labels, the lot. I'm not as into it as I was, but I still follow the breweries and drink whatever catches my eye.

There are pubs that I go to for the food, as much as the taps, "The Urchin" for one, that does the best calamari I've ever eaten.
4:00 a.m., yikes! By the age of 30 it became quite difficult to do that. I remember at age 29 teaching a class of adults in Japan and having an upset stomach. Someone ran to the pharmacy below to find me something to call my stomach. I think the last time that I had an all night pub outing was in Chicago when I was 34 years old with my sister. We met quite a few people. I was in bed all the next morning and had to have something to calm my stomach.

The pub we were at also was supposedly haunted. I've had bangers and mash only once and it wasn't so special.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟240,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
So what did you do special or are you doing to celebrate your 27th birthday?
I went to Church and then went to Olive Garden :)

Upvote 0