Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Had my first taste of pumpkin spice (sugar-free) this morning. SOOO GOOD!

Also, hoping I get paid soon. The next Madden is coming out tomorrow!

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Jeez, that sounds like a mess, but I'm glad that it all worked out for you.
Worked out fine..... instead of paying $63/month for a landline with caller ID and 25 cents/minute long distance in case of an emergency plus unlisted number I got a $40 month cell phone with no caller ID and free long distance + 6GB of data. I did spend a week banished from society calling me including (har har) no spam at all. I also got a smart phone after the first month using a cheap flip phone just to get a crossover AT&T cell account (required) for land line numbers to cell phone transfers upon when the disconnect from the wired network is complete (land line) and the number on incoming calls is now not by default routed over a wired switching network you can then go to any cell phone service provider and transfer your number. I won't go back to land lines for at least one phone. If I do need a second phone only at one place (fixed) I would only consider a land line if needed. At $23/month savings for the last 5 years I've saved about $1300 and could save a little more by adjusting /changing plans as I've not exceeded 1GB of data a month I think I hit 900MB one time and was uploading digital copies of movies to my phone doing that (Ultraviolet).

It is too bad that they couldn't repeal the excessive taxes on land lines and made them cheaper than cell phone plans so more folks wouldn't switch that didn't need a cell phone. For now cell phones must not be taxed as hard or much at all but that could change in the future if someone catches on that they could use that money to fund something in government...

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If something is chronological, if the beginning starts in the past, no matter how short, it is not a flashback. When someone is thinking about the past, or telling a story about the past, it's not a flashback.

A flashback is a break in the chronology to go back in time to show the past.

We ourselves do not have flashbacks either.

Just a pet peeve of mine.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
If something is chronological, if the beginning starts in the past, no matter how short, it is not a flashback. When someone is thinking about the past, or telling a story about the past, it's not a flashback.

A flashback is a break in the chronology to go back in time to show the past.

We ourselves do not have flashbacks either.

Just a pet peeve of mine.
So if it is a future event it is not a flashforward?

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
She is back!

I saw mystery woman on Tuesday. In another thread Bella and I talked (And old previous post) about appropiate attire. I was talking about mystery woman's tight yoga pants and her cleavage.

This time she was all covered up. She was wearing pants and a blouse that was loose that went down to her thighs, very buttoned up and long sleeves. It was a very hot summer day and it still is in Denmark. I thought she was way too covered up for such a hot summer day.

If I did not know any better I would say mystery woman was a lurker on this forum and read my posts and decided to cover up, probably to avoid me gazing at her.
Or she got a little sunburned on vacation

Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Plush panda-front.png

Plush panda-side.png

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and my Husband ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, my Husband, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟237,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟105,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Worked out fine..... instead of paying $63/month for a landline with caller ID and 25 cents/minute long distance in case of an emergency plus unlisted number I got a $40 month cell phone with no caller ID and free long distance + 6GB of data. I did spend a week banished from society calling me including (har har) no spam at all. I also got a smart phone after the first month using a cheap flip phone just to get a crossover AT&T cell account (required) for land line numbers to cell phone transfers upon when the disconnect from the wired network is complete (land line) and the number on incoming calls is now not by default routed over a wired switching network you can then go to any cell phone service provider and transfer your number. I won't go back to land lines for at least one phone. If I do need a second phone only at one place (fixed) I would only consider a land line if needed. At $23/month savings for the last 5 years I've saved about $1300 and could save a little more by adjusting /changing plans as I've not exceeded 1GB of data a month I think I hit 900MB one time and was uploading digital copies of movies to my phone doing that (Ultraviolet).

It is too bad that they couldn't repeal the excessive taxes on land lines and made them cheaper than cell phone plans so more folks wouldn't switch that didn't need a cell phone. For now cell phones must not be taxed as hard or much at all but that could change in the future if someone catches on that they could use that money to fund something in government...

Well, that sounds all too confusing for me, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Books w/ short chapters so much easier to keep on reading than long chapters!
That is why I would be bad at writing books. I can make a single sentence go on several pages rambling on and on and on and off and sideways and backwards and upsidedown and on a raft in the lake fighting rapids while eating an oreo cookie with a peanut butter center.......

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Cute girls. One of life's little joys in my personal worldview. I am most fortunate to see many here at my favorite place to frequent after a day shift at work. :love:
There is no doubt I would feel the same towards my two lady knight comrades Miss Lion and Miss Multi if only I could see their faces in real life as well, but of course that must be their decision to reveal.:idea1:

Speaking of, this reminds me (as you might remember that many of us had liked to tease @Multifavs and this person I speak of a lot about being a secret couple :) ). I had actually thought of our old friend Anthony (@Rigatoni) a few times over the last few days. In all seriousness, it really was a surprise, and a shame, to hear that he was lost to us. Let us remember him well and keep his loved ones whom he left behind in our prayers.

Upvote 0