British Columbia
✟997,851.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
In a bid to beef up my references, I've been thinking of reaching out to a former assistant manager of mine on Facebook to see if it would be okay to use her for that. Not quite sure if it's the right idea or not.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟379,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In a bid to beef up my references, I've been thinking of reaching out to a former assistant manager of mine on Facebook to see if it would be okay to use her for that. Not quite sure if it's the right idea or not.
I don't see why not. What do you have to lose?

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟105,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They have been spoofing calls for awhile. I only got a cell phone 5 years ago and land line phones had batter support for caller ID, that is most calls that were valid told you who it was calling unlike cell phones that you have to install an extra app to get that function I believe. Back then I was getting calls from numbers like 123456789 or 000000000 and even got a call that had my phone number listed but not my name I guess my evil twin called me from another dimension. One thing that is nice is the phone company now lists a lot of numbers as possible scam on my phone but I simply don't answer for unknown numbers nor do I fall for the trap of calling back to remove my number from their list as this doesn't stop them from selling your number to another operation for a profit. If you answer these folks they often put your number on a list of "real people" and that can increase the calls. I don't also put in a custom answer message either as this can also give these folks a clue it is an active number or someone that can be hoodwinked etc.

Yeah, I still have a landline as well as a cell phone, so I get it. Sometimes I think people just have way too much time on their hands, lol.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah, I still have a landline as well as a cell phone, so I get it. Sometimes I think people just have way too much time on their hands, lol.
I dropped my landline and AT&T when both died on me. It took almost a week to get internet back working and 8 days to get my phone number totally connected to a cell phone account so my life was a mess for 2 weekends in a row. The two things I miss of a landline is caller ID and having an excuse not to answer the phone plus away all day I can come home and maybe get a surprise call from someone..... (not really).

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I have been thinking about dying a lot today. I don’t want to die. =[ I am scared of dying. :(:(:(:(
Think about where you go when you die and it becomes a lot less scary. If you truly love Jesus then why are you scared of his love after this life? I'm not afraid of dying itself, I'm concerned about suffering greatly in a long drawn out death. Instant death with no pain for me is like Paul said..... welcomed if it serves a good purpose. At times my life has got to the point that I welcomed going home to heaven to be with my parents who passed away over 15 years ago.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟237,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Think about where you go when you die and it becomes a lot less scary. If you truly love Jesus then why are you scared of his love after this life? I'm not afraid of dying itself, I'm concerned about suffering greatly in a long drawn out death. Instant death with no pain for me is like Paul said..... welcomed if it serves a good purpose. At times my life has got to the point that I welcomed going home to heaven to be with my parents who passed away over 15 years ago.
I am scared because I think I am going to go to Hell. :(:(:(:(

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Remember the prodigal son...he sinned but his father was ready to forgive him when he repented. Ask for God's forgiveness. He's merciful and He loves you, and He is ready to forgive you when you are sincerely sorry.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Do you think anyone who truly Loves Jesus would go to Hell? Only those people who love their twisted idea of Jesus (not himself) risk such a venture. I would recommend you study the writings of Paul and get inside his head as he himself at one time wished he could go to heaven.
At times I tire of this life when I see endless evil around me and not much good happening but I realize that I still for some reason have a purpose to still be around in this life and the enemy (satan) wants me in fear so as to greatly diminish my witness to others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟237,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Remember the prodigal son...he sinned but his father was ready to forgive him when he repented. Ask for God's forgiveness. He's merciful and He loves you, and He is ready to forgive you when you are sincerely sorry.
Do you think anyone who truly Loves Jesus would go to Hell? Only those people who love their twisted idea of Jesus (not himself) risk such a venture. I would recommend you study the writings of Paul and get inside his head as he himself at one time wished he could go to heaven.
At times I tire of this life when I see endless evil around me and not much good happening but I realize that I still for some reason have a purpose to still be around in this life and the enemy (satan) wants me in fear so as to greatly diminish my witness to others.
Thank you Multifavs and Soph. :):):):):hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I am just feeling sad today. :(:(:(:(
When I feel sad, I do something that I like that I have to focus on so I cannot think of things that.... make me sad. Sometimes we feel sad after being overly happy, kind of like a withdrawal type of situation it is expected

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I want to be God’s Disciple, but I don’t know how to be. :(:(:(:(
Just be you. In the US there is enough talk of Christianity that most people know about it, the ones that can be convinced want to see it in action.... works.
I'm a rather lousy evangelist, I just try and plant seeds so those who are more charismatic and convincing don't have to start from scratch with an unbeliever.

Upvote 0