British Columbia
✟997,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I always thought the sound made by a train after "chugga chugga" was "choo choo", but I saw a FB meme a couple of weeks ago thinking it was "woo woo", and a former coworker of mine claims it's "rhoo rhoo". :waaah:

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟235,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I always thought the sound made by a train after "chugga chugga" was "choo choo", but I saw a FB meme a couple of weeks ago thinking it was "woo woo", and a former coworker of mine claims it's "rhoo rhoo". :waaah:
I always thought it was "choo choo" too.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I saw this in my email and thought I'd share. :)

We are made in God’s image, and he is the ultimate creator, we are called to create my friend. What are some positive things we can focus on creating in the month of July? How about we put our:

Creator OVER current events
Creativity OVER consuming
Compliments OVER complaining

We are constantly creating by the choices we make every day. Let’s focus on creating better choices. FOCUS on God and all his beautiful creations. Get out in nature, take care of the body he has given you, live in His Word. What are you creating these days friend? What could you be creating more of?

Creating to me is more than just “art”......creating is adding value, cultivating healthy habits, deepening relationships, contributing to order and peace in my home.

Captivated = Focused, what will you be focused on in the month of July?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
@linux.poet & @Saucy

Reference the passage where Jesus calms the storm. Be still in the Greek means be muzzled. It was warfare meant to hinder what followed — the Gadarene demoniac.

And here’s a word for you both I heard a few moments ago (in reference to the above).

Sometimes when we’re on a particular assignment that means a great deal to the kingdom of God. Satan will have his agents planted in every situation and circumstance along the way. This is a good sign God is going to do something special if we do not become discouraged and lose the victory on the way. God can silence anything if we have faith.

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Galatians 1:10 has been the story of my life. Although there are victories I feel like the approval of man is going to be a lifelong. purification process. This life is about the glorification of the Lord and not the glorification of the self. I have to remember that and I have to remember to pray for others. It's weird some days when I feel like my enemies become my friends (frenmies) and is where I thought somebody was my friend are going through a struggle and maybe don't treat those that they are supposed to be close to in the nicest manner. I guess this is part of being human. I'm thankful for the times that the holy spirit gives me peace and doesn't let others be a persuasion for how I treat others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
@linux.poet & @Saucy

Reference the passage where Jesus calms the storm. Be still in the Greek means be muzzled. It was warfare meant to hinder what followed — the Gadarene demoniac.

And here’s a word for you both I heard a few moments ago (in reference to the above).

Sometimes when we’re on a particular assignment that means a great deal to the kingdom of God. Satan will have his agents planted in every situation and circumstance along the way. This is a good sign God is going to do something special if we do not become discouraged and lose the victory on the way. God can silence anything if we have faith.
Wow I needed to hear this today. Thank you! Praise Him!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks for the video.

Sometimes it is the little things that counts.

It's kinda scary when I think about, but I have kinda been living like supporting character.

We've all done the same. But messages like that challenge us to do something about it. Now you have an opportunity to do so. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟121,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm wondering what the best way is to tell somebody that you don't think they are a suitable long-term match? If it's a couple days it seems easy. But if you have corresponded for over a week with short messages, how do you let someone down if the most respectable way without them being hurt too much? It's such an awkward thing to do and sometimes I just don't know... Some people are receptive and thankful that I gave them closure, some don't know what to say so they don't say anything at all and unmatch after 48 hours. And every once in awhile there may be someone that drills me with questions as to why.

Upvote 0