USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
That's great to hear! You haven't been causing trouble while I've been away, have you?
Nope! :D Just doing the job of a knightess!

Except for overwhelming people with my many names...and my plush army...

• Haha
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Daily Wire: Only 18% Of American Households Are Families With Married Parents

Among the 130 million households in the United States, only 17.8% feature married parents with children — down from over 40% in 1970, according to the Census Bureau.
Wow that's a huge jump downward. It's startling for sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope! :D Just doing the job of a knightess!

She was, in fact. This was her being a knight for me just the other day, actually, when I was not doing well. :)

d9vdacu-6c09a4d9-dab8-41ec-bc82-f715709b63a9.png

"I've come to save you, SK! Iiiiiii'll take care of this!"

*wields the mystical holy sword technique Stasis Sword with her blade*

FFT_Stasis_Sword.png

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Big time cartoon fan. I liked all those 80's cartoons, He-Man, Bravestarr, Ghostbsuters, Dungeons and Dragons was cool. Honestly I still like them, I still think they a good fun in a put your brain in neutral kinda way.

I think you're right about the TV in the center of it all and being a babysitter, it was very 80's.

Yes, the space I have already gotten on my shelf from the comics that went out the door, it is very freeing.

But there is something else and this is not so freeing. I posted about this woman in the crush thread months ago.

I call her mystery woman, because I don't know anything about her, I have seen her in the neighborhood because she knows someone that lives close to where I live. But I have never met her and know nothing about her, so at this point it's purely a physical attraction, but I would like to meet her and it's been like this for the past half year, and she is still on my mind. I don't even know if she is available.

I am juggling so many balls in the air. How can I meet her without being weird about it? Is she single? if yes, am I even her type? Is she a Christian?

I would be very happy for prayers, that I can get the answers that I am looking for or if it's not meant to be get the strenght and the solace in my heart and soul to move on.
This is just a thought that came to me, I don't have the answers about your thought life and this woman, but maybe as you work on clearing out those comics you will start to see more clarity. Sometimes when we clear out the physical spaces we start to clear out other areas of the mind. It's just a thought. Also if God is preparing you for a special someone, it's good to start clearing some space and making room for someone in the future. Sort getting your affairs in order. If that makes any sense. Blessings and prayers as God leads you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also if God is preparing you for a special someone, it's good to start clearing some space and making room for someone in the future.

Yeah, guess I'd better get all of those wall scrolls of hot anime girls off the walls to start making room for a real human in my home, myself. ^_^

(I joke, as while I do have much wall decorum of this type - mostly because I have a rather unusual phobia about bare walls - none of them are of sexy anime girls or anything, but you do make a good point there, Miss Sampa. :) )

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Marathon of Christmas card writing this week but I think I'm finished and will start Christmas cookie baking after my mom's birthday today.

56 cards for coworkers to hand out.
81 cards mailing out. I had some delay because there were problems at my folks place with the printer for labels.

Despite, as one person in my Bible study described "going bonkers"during the Christmas season, keeping Jesus as the anchor has brought so much peace. I can't say that my busyness is the same as the ones that are mothers and those with bigger families.

Blessings everyone as you prepare for the celebration of the birth of Christ!

Last edited:
Upvote 0