What's on your mind?

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have my gratitude, Miss Gospel. :)

Share your stress with the Lord in all circumstances and throughout your day. It will all turn out well, and you will do excellently. Rest in Him and let Him carry you in all things. May the Lord remove stress and give you strength and wisdom to deal with stress. Amen

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't have a bedroom or an actual bed. The room that could have been a bed room I use for my comics. So I also sleep on my couch wich realy took it's toll on it being used day and night.

I have the cheapest basic TV subscription package. Alot of the channels are not worth the time or money. Many times danish TV insults the viewers intelligence and condones things suchs homo sexuality and stand up comedy that is blasphemous. Still I have a TV package because there are some channels that a worth it.

I did manage to mix up the names though. I wrote Phillip was named Stefanus, but Phillip is named Filip and Stephen is named Stefanus. Apart from the mistakes I make, it is fun. :)
Ahh, now I understand. I just thought it was normal wear and tear. Many people use their living rooms including my parents, but I've never been one for TV. Even growing up I always went upstairs and did my own thing. Looking back I'm not sure what I did since I didn't even get into reading books much in my growing up years. I did like writing and pretending playing.

I can't imagine what it's like to sleep on the couch rather than your bed. I think you deserve better and hope someday you will be able to have that space. Has your sleep been okay on the couch? Our sleep has a huge impact on our health.

That's interesting about Danish TV:mad:. I thought this emoji was appropriate as we actually should be upset at the state of what is broadcast. Also I rarely get to use that emoji:p

No worries on the mixing up of names. I didn't even notice. I guess I need to study my Bible more o_O

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was asking for permission to contact another department about X, & supervisor told me I should be able to figure these things out & just ask them, but I thought we had to go thru supervisor before we ask other departments things???

I also wanted to ask if anyone was coming in tomorrow to open office for overtime, but now I guess I won't & will just work from home.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The TV was in the middle of the living room like it was some kind alter. I was so fond of TV it was like I was glued to the screen.
I think many homes are like that. Mine was like that also. Big TV in the middle of the living room and TV in my parents room. I think it's common for kids to watch TV and it almost acts as a babysitter. I only had one big program I like to watch on Saturday mornings, it was called the Saturday morning special. Cartoons bored me or I should say anything that was a rerun. I did like dungeon and dragons cartoon and ThunderCats. I think I liked punky Brewster.

but ofcourse and actual bed would be better. But I will get a spare room once the comics are out of the picture and I will even get money in the bank from selling the
I'm sure the comics are nice, but that does sound like a good project little by little to sell them and replace it with a bed. Mentally there is something freeing about clearing out space. I have found that over the years as I continue to get rid of things. Blessings,:angel:

Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We didn't have a TV growing up, which I thought was a horrible idea as a kid lol. My mom thought they were evil. So, I ended up being very creative and reading a lot, which turned out to be a good thing. But whenever I would go to a friend's house, all I wanted to do was watch TV! ^_^

Now, I don't have a TV, not because I think they're evil, sorry mom, but because I would rather read. Thank you, mom. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Blessed Sunday to the friendliest folks on CF.

I love the morning. I love being up before the sun is. I feel like I'm ahead of the game. And now, I'm ready for a nap. Lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.