Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mostly Amazon and eBay. I'm not willing to spend 50-60 dollars on one puzzle. :sigh:
I'm sure you've checked Etsy, which can be pricey. Other than that I might recommend Facebook garage sales. There may be somebody nationally that is willing to ship it for an affordable price.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that the Lord will heal your heart and help you to move forward it'd be open for that next opportunity.

Hard to imagine, though, someone grander than she. :angel:

I'm so sorry. It has to still hurt and it is a process to get over especially since you have to see her.
Thanks, Miss Sampa, but I think the process
of healing is pretty much done already. I mean, I imagine I must be over my crush by now if she's standing so near me yesterday for a bit to assist me with an instrumentation problem, and i never felt my heart start pounding. ^_^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Made the hard decision this morning to finalize my goodbye to the apologist. I said I would unfriend him once I got back onto social media, I forgot about it until he commented on a picture. This morning I composed my goodbye and unfriended. My heart sinks, but I know it's the right thing to do. *Sigh*

Edit: just laid out my thoughts in my prayer journal and I think Bella for her wise counsel in promptings. I'm not sure if I wouldn't have made that decision, thereby holding back my growth and opportunity for that open door.

Still praying for you, Sampa. :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But, haha, I'm not sure where the maids outfit comes from. Must be something from anime?

Of course. It's a staple. ^_^ Well, that, and that it just looks like a maid outfit of some sort that your avatar is wearing.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
We've done some shopping for Christmas both online and in physical stores. Not sure if we'll do anything with the family or not for the holiday itself. It's been more difficult to get together lately.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
So are you all getting ready for Christmas? My mom and I are and going Christmas shopping tomorrow.
We haven't done much yet but at least all the decorating is finished. Shopping and cards and baking still have to be done.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I was watching some playthroughs and cutscenes from Sonic games that were released when I was growing up and I was like...man, I miss the way the series was back then. I wish it hadn't changed so much. :sob: I feel the same way about a few other video game series too.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh my gosh! Talk to type in the 1940s. I just found it in the movie The Bishop's wife. Wohhh, if only the people in the 1940s could see us today. Tomorrow is national Time travelers day! Enjoy that one haha.

And oh my gosh, it's amazing what our Christmas trees look like compared to what they had back then. Here it is an opulent house with servants and their tree almost looks like the Charlie Brown tree. So weird how today we want to have our trees fluffy and full. PXL_20211208_020818756.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
And am I the only one who gets really turned off by people who have extremely religious Facebook profiles? Faith is extremely important, but there's more to life than that.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And am I the only one who gets really turned off by people who have extremely religious Facebook profiles? Faith is extremely important, but there's more to life than that.

When you add in the "religious" factor to faith, oftentimes it just cannot help but come off as very phony and try-hard to me in situations like social media profiles. Oh, I may very well be mistaken and it is entirely honest at times, but still ... I know what you mean. That's probably why I still try to be ... down to earth, so to speak ... in the midst of my personal faith, and not just spout off cliche religious sayings at every turn, or as a response to every problem or situation I encounter in or with other people, or feel the need to remind everyone in social media that I "love the Lord!", or that "Jesus said the world would totally hate us!" like I have to be preemptively defensive about my faith because I am certain that nearly everyone outside of my bubble is a raging atheist out to ruin me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
.... which leads me to this. I am going to be as real as I can here.

I failed greatly as a knight today. Somehow, I kept trying to change, to do better, to not let the mistakes made in the day already get me down, but ... somehow I just kept falling. I committed many sins of being very ... mouthy, shall we say ... and at some points outright mean-spirited. I was behaving very shamefully today, and let the stress of a certain bad prospect at work in particular cause me to ... well, display that stress in a bad way. Barely a kind word was to be heard from me this go-round, I fear. :( I dare say, had someone like my good friend and comrade in knighthood @Multifavs been present, I fear I would have shocked her sensibilities pretty badly and would not be able to blame her if she expressed some measure of doubt that I am even the same Sarah's Knight who she's known for almost five years now over the Internet.

I wish to confess this to all of you as well as the Lord. Please pray for me to do much better next time. It might be difficult to given the normal state of my environment at work most days, on my normal crew, but it's no excuse not to try. And it is ultimately no excuse for failure.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
... But on a lighter note, my waitress at the restaurant next door to my college that I only very recently discovered, one Miss Reese, has been exceedingly polite and friendly company even for the standards of her profession. It has done much to lift my spirits, really. I gather she is a student at this same school. If so, I hope that she likes being there very much, as I did. For she seems young enough to easily be just starting out in her freshman year. Ah, good memories of being new there, myself, back in Fall of 2002.
^-^ College days were much more pleasant ones for me personally than high school and before.

EDIT: I just asked her. She did seem quite pleased with being a student at SAU this far. I hope that she finds her way soon despite not being certain of the major she initially chose, as she just told me, and that the Lord will grant her success and personal peace with the one she chooses in the end.:angel:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When you talked about going for a walk, it reminded me of my visit a few years ago with family in Arkansas.

I meant to ask you, Sampa, if you don't mind saying so in front of everyone here, what part of Arkansas was this in?

While originally, and proudly :), from Chattanooga, Tennessee, I did a good portion of my growing up in the southern part of Arkansas, in El Dorado and Magnolia. I currently live back in Magnolia now, near my college, SAU.

Upvote 0