What's on your mind?

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,410.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for the welcome back. I had planned to come back after Easter but there was a whirlwind of things that I needed to prioritize. ❤️❤️❤️

:oldthumbsup: I got an okay from the Lord to return on the Easter Day. I did see your post mentioning your plan to return after Easter. :)

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
:oldthumbsup: I got an okay from the Lord to return on the Easter Day. I did see your post mentioning your plan to return after Easter. :)
Awww, @GospelS such a nice welcome back. Makes sense. I had planned but felt led to extend to June 16th. So I'm actually maybe a day early. Did you ever find out how to look back at all the notifications? It's not doing what it used to where I could pull down the ones from before.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,410.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awww, @GospelS such a nice welcome back. Makes sense. I had planned but felt led to extend to June 16th. So I'm actually maybe a day early. Did you ever find out how to look back at all the notifications? It's not doing what it used to where I could pull down the ones from before.

Yeah, I guess those notifications disappear from under the Alerts section after a certain time. I didn’t find them.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I guess those notifications disappear from under the Alerts section after a certain time. I didn’t find them.
That's what I figured, but I still put in a ticket to see if I could get any of them.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmm, 35 notifications here but I can only see four of them. I will have to figure out how I can backtrack. Looks like it's been since February that I last checked in here.

Miss Sampa! We were hoping you would return. *bows*

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just turned 37 today. ^-^

.... Aaaaaaa cute 37. Someone recently tried to tell me I was middle-aged (and that it's therefore dumb and/or creepy that just being around a lady for whom I have a romantic fondness causes me to blush sometimes).
Bah, I say to that.:preach:
Happy belated birthday @SarahsKnight !!!! Hope it was a good one. So young, coming from the perspective of a 48-year-old.

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Falling asleep trying to play catch up in one thread is difficult. I made it back to March 1st. I missed so many of you and thought of you often. Bella had all kinds of good information also I could use and I could see it here in this thread again.

Thank you. Purchasing a corset was on my to-do list for years. I’m
It's on my to-do list also. I got inspired after doing a Victorian steampunk tea back in May. I'm hoping to arrange a period costume gathering possibly in November. And go to a corset museum that is close by. I'm going to start looking at resale shops for one.

The Lord provided parameters for my appearance. His aesthetic for me is ultra feminine. Going the extra mile as a norm is counter cultural.
This is actually something that I've been inspired to do since I started online dating in 2019 and there's been great transformation in 2020. I look like such a different person than I did back in 2019.

Keep in mind there’s two divisions of prep. Eastern and southern. Eastern is more subdued. Darker hues are the norm and coastal colors. The southern look is light and bright. Lots of white and pastels.
I think for a 2021 I'm getting into brighter colors and light. I've been taking some bold risk for my dates and the workplace. I did an all pink outfit with a purse going to my first date with a guy that was sort of an outdoor picnic. It was fun!

I wonder when the good Miss @sampa shall return to our commune?:mmh:
so nice to see this mention and see I was missed :) ☺️❤️

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟123,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Glad to see you active again @sampa :clap::wave:
@Rigatoni Love the jumping clapping hands emoji!:hug:

Yay! Sampa's back!!!

Also, I was watching a schizophrenia simulation videos & felt sick to my stomach while watching it. It was weird.
missed you @DragonFox91 ... I wondered how your progress has been since january. I see lots of conversations with @bèlla . Any new clothes styles or social outings or club associations that you've become part of since I was last year? Did you find a home Church to get plugged into?:preach:

Upvote 0