• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 21, 2018.

1. MehGuy

MehGuy Free speech warrior degenerate Supporter

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Never seen them. Lol..

2. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+6,969
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    My mother briefly told me she felt a lot better this week doing her job. So that's good. .... The problem is making good weeks like this one last for four more years instead of just be only the briefest of rests from such undo stress.

3. Pomegranate

Pomegranate we are the people of his pasture

+17
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I'm torn between spending a few hours between work clearing the front garden, and paying someone far more skilled to get it down to a more manageable level.

4. SarahsKnight

+6,969
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I happened across this image that a former member here named CCHIPS posted a long time ago, thanks to a really old thread being necromanced that I made maybe one reply to four years ago ^_^, but I was just curious. Do any of you gentleman here find this to be somewhat similar to your ideal vision of a future love? Or would she totally not be "your type"?

franz-xaver-winterhalter-empress-elisabeth-of-austria-1864-1355941504_b.jpg

5. SarahsKnight

+6,969
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Was also thinking of the good @ProGoddess earlier today. I do hope she chooses to join our community again soon. As well as Lizzy Mae, Miss Traveler's Soul, and our favorite nurse Swords&Sunflowers. ^-^

6. kittysbecute

kittysbecute Jedi Apprentice

+3,027
    United States
    Protestant
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    It’s interesting how mood can effect how enjoyable certain music is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    If it isn't too much trouble, I have a prayer request.

I know since I signed up on this forum I have been a huge negative nancy and always complained about my past hurt and current frustrations. I'm now at a church that genuinely cares about me and also have a new group of friends who also care about me, a first in my life. I should be thankful and happy about it but I still dwell on the past. I would like to change that.

I would like some prayers to help me lose this extreme self-pitying mentality and to look at the brighter side of life. I no longer have any anger towards God anymore and I no longer want any more anger towards life. Life is getting better and it's time to make more efforts to let go of past hurt.

I do thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement but I really need to drop this attitude. I want to be a better person and let go of all these demons. It won't be easy for me but I believe I can do it through Jesus.

Thank you for your time.

• Prayers Prayers x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. RayofSun

RayofSun Well-Known Member

+2,191
    Canada
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Firstly, I am so proud of you and happy for you. I remember hoping and praying for some of these things to happen and now they have! You have changed my friend and I am so glad to hear about the amazing place you are in. What great supports you have found :)

I will absolutely pray for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Rene Loup

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    All I needed was to be around better people like CF and my church. Being part of toxic communities like Newgrounds was a massive mistake on my part. I'm with better people so I should strive to be a better person not only for myself but for others too. You guys deserve so much better than what I have given you.

If I could do life all over again, I would do a better job on whom I spend my time with. Hindsight is 20/20 but I still have a lifetime left before Jesus comes for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,628
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    You know you always have my support and prayers, bro. You've come a long way, and I know God will continue with this amazing work He's been doing in you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. RayofSun

RayofSun Well-Known Member

+2,191
    Canada
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Toxic atmospheres and relationships can have such a huge impact on us. I’m so glad you realized what needed to change.
    And great perspective! Don’t worry about hindsight, we loved you then and now, keep looking forward :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Rene Loup

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  13. Rene Loup

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Now with haikus.

Panel 1.jpg

14. Rene Loup

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Old
    Pajamas.jpg
    New
    Panel 2.jpg

15. MehGuy

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    I need to get back into drawing again..

16. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a social experiment

+4,274
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Why would two male wolves want to cuddle together? :rolleyes:

Just sayin'

17. MehGuy

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Why is the cat in your avy walking like it is a human? It should know its lowly animal place. :p

18. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+2,593
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Happy 4th of July!

[​IMG]

19. MehGuy

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Maybe I shouldn't have freaked out so much on this forum about my height as a did.. I don't know.. I'd like to say sorry but I honestly don't know how much I can control my emotions long term. Been trying to be better.. but did have a slip up a few weeks ago. And a lot of behind the scenes anger.

20. Rene Loup

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Wolf Kiss.gif