• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 21, 2018.

1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a social experiment

+4,297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]

2. MehGuy

MehGuy Free speech warrior degenerate Supporter

+6,571
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Wow, someone finally captured my inner mind. Lol.

3. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,630
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I already wished her a happy birthday in private. But yes, you've definitely been a blessing to myself, and many others here on CF, @Multifavs. Thank you for being such a great friend, for your support and encouragement, and for the fellowship you've given us since 2017. Hope you had an awesome birthday; thank you for being apart of our community. :oldthumbsup::blueheart:

sonic_cake.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. kittysbecute

kittysbecute Jedi Apprentice

+3,027
    United States
    Protestant
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Happy birthday @Multifavs ! I hope you had an awesome day!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Multifavs

Multifavs Creative Catholic Supporter

+7,727
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Aww thanks so much for the birthday wishes everyone. You're so kind and sweet. I am glad to know awesome people like you. :hug::purpleheart:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,563
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    For all the singles here, who remembers this ancient meme?

7. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+6,980
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Miss @MotherFirefly and Miss @gennypearl. A pleasure to see you both here again for a visit. :)

(Was recalling not too long ago the day or two around here about three years ago that you pretended to be a lovely lady pirate who would only defeat her enemies with the flat side of her blade and had an entirely male crew who worshiped her, MotherFirefly. ^_^ )

8. MotherFirefly

MotherFirefly Well-Known Member

+1,830
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    lol hey SK :wave:
    Has that really been 3 years? wow
    but I am glad you haven't forgotten your queen of the sea
    :cool1:

How have things been?

9. gennypearl

gennypearl ... Supporter

+43,540
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
  10. SarahsKnight

+6,980
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Perish the thought that I would forget this lass. ^-^
    1afcf2f6edd1a60653f5fcabdb5c99c0.jpg

Oh, you know, just the usual mundane life of an adult human being. I would much rather be out and about adventuring the mystical lands, doing knight stuff. ^_^

11. MotherFirefly

MotherFirefly Well-Known Member

+1,830
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Wow lolol

I feel that.
    But what would you do once you inevitably face the dragon
    :mmh:

12. SarahsKnight

+6,980
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hey, she was your idea originally. ^_^

Unleash the magical might of the Northern Longblade sword, of course! :angel:

13. ReesePiece23

ReesePiece23 The Peanut Buttery Member.

+2,814
    Christian
    A friend of mine said that Pink Floyd were better than The Beatles the other day...

That was the end of that friendship.

Some people just have no idea.

14. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a social experiment

+4,297
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Ah, do you plan on going to see the new movie "Yesterday" based on them?

15. kittysbecute

kittysbecute Jedi Apprentice

+3,027
    United States
    Protestant
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    I’ve actually never heard Pink Floyd before. I knew someone who was obsessed with them though.
    I’ve listened to many Beetles songs and unreleased Beetles recordings because my dad has tons of them on CD.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. SarahsKnight

+6,980
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Okay, so, I think I have been brushing by a post rating button sometimes when going through old times in past WYOM threads, like I would try to hit the next page button but my phone had just now finished loading an image on that page or something so it skips downward and thinks I hit a rating button somewhere just up above the next page instead.

So, just, in case anyone here gets a notice that I rated a post of theirs from 2016, you know how it happened, and hopefully won't think I am being clueless about where I am in the forums at the moment or trying to do something weird purposefully. ^_^

17. ReesePiece23

+2,814
    Christian
    Definitely not. If it isn't THE BEATLES talking about The Beatles I'm not interested. YouTube is full of John Lennon interviews from the very early sixties, right up to his final days. Same with George too and Paul routinely hosts Q&A videos. (Ringo of course had Thomas the Tank Engine lol)

So yeah, I don't need some cheap knock off :cool:

Floyd are just 'okay' in my opinion... Overrated I think. There were far better bands from that era. Small Faces are a perfect example. Manfred Mann too - really, I could list 40 or 50 bands before I mention Floyd.

No offence Pink Floyd fans.

18. SarahsKnight

+6,980
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I do hope that Miss Stanfordella is faring better health-wise by now.

Also was thinking of Mr. Hawthorne - formerly Lord of the Forest - and another fellow I remember as Jack of Spades who left long ago. :mmh:

19. MrMoe

MrMoe Part-Time Breatharian

+2,777
    Christian
    Single
    It's also funny when some people say "*Insert name of latest boy band here* are the next Beatles." Unless they mean the insects that crawl on the ground and roll dung, no they are not "the next Beatles."

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  20. ReesePiece23

+2,814
    Christian
    Oh, that absolutely does my head in. They said that about One Direction - a band who couldn't even win X factor. I mean, even if you're willing to entertain the idea that they have something (whatever that something is, heaven only knows), I still can't see them writing songs as prolifically as Paul and John did - not with that level of quality, eloquence and dexterity anyway, THEN maintain a 7 day a week life on the road AND write, produce and record entire albums in ONE evening year after year, consistently and to order.

A band like that will never happen again. You could honestly just give me Revolver, Sgt. Pepper (Deluxe version with all of the different Strawberry Feilds takes),The White Album and Abbey Road, and I wouldn't ever listen to anything else.