• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 21, 2018.

1. sea5763

sea5763 Well-Known Member

+523
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Happy Fourth of July to you too

2. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+6,969
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    The newest member of the group in my lab has been around for at least a month, now, but, only this past shift did I start to realize how cute she is. :love:

It was a pleasant night. Busy but not hectic, and Heidi proved amiable company for a minute or two every time she had to wander into my lab to use a particular instrument.

3. kittysbecute

kittysbecute Jedi Apprentice

+3,027
    United States
    Protestant
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Earthquakes

4. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I tripped.

*Chews on a piece of celery*

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. MehGuy

MehGuy Free speech warrior degenerate Supporter

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Be careful next time.. I'm pretty sure a few people died from that earthquake.. lol.

6. MehGuy

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Man, I need to get a Nintendo Switch. The new Super Mario Maker looks so fun. Also I enjoy building my own levels. A few Mario DS games had similar features in the past.

7. sea5763

+523
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I tried playing Minecraft on the ps4 for about six weeks and I was getting into starting the game and collecting materials for building stuff. Then when it came time for building I realized that I have absolutely no creativity when it comes to building. The only thing i could build were rectangular boxes. It was kind of sad. I’m assuming you’re good at building stuff if you want that game

8. SarahsKnight

+6,969
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Don't be so hard on yourself, Sea. :) If you wish to pursue exploration of this fine work of gaming, have you considered looking on YouTube for inspiration? There must be hundreds of videos showing examples of what others have built.

9. SarahsKnight

+6,969
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Ugh. Big error made the other night in the lab, now Tuesday morning when I go back I have to have a talk with ... Nelson. =/ Far from the first person to end up in his office, though. And from my high results on my employee evaluation for last year, everyone knows deep down inside he thinks you're a far better worker than he lets on.

10. MehGuy

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Never played Minecraft..

I'd say it depends.. one might be better at building in one game and terrible at another. Same for me, creative in some areas and not so creative in others. Not sure if I'm good at building or not, the levels in the past I designed I liked.. maybe others wouldn't like them as much, lol.

11. sea5763

+523
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Thanks SarahsKnight! Sometimes I’m too hard on myself but not when it comes to my building skills in Minecraft. YouTube videos of Minecraft is intimidating! They build the most amazing either buildings or works of art on there.

12. sea5763

+523
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    That’s true creativity and ability can vary from game to game

13. MehGuy

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Yeah.. especially with the arts.. some people are good with statues.. and others are superior at water coloring.. I believe most people are able to be very creative in at least some avenues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. sea5763

+523
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Yeah that’s true.

15. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Mod Queue Spam Troll Banner Extraordinaire! Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+2,568
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    I got one last Xmas. I'm quite enjoying it. Currently on Super Mario Party.

16. lecatholicpilgrim

lecatholicpilgrim Member

+53
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Just thinking that I have to be ready for work in a couple hours and I'm still awake.

17. Rene Loup

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    10,000 POSTS!!!

Dancing Wolf.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,628
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Speaking of Super Mario and Minecraft - happy National Video Game Day, CF. :videogame::oldthumbsup:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. MehGuy

+6,570
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Seems like I've been on the edge of having 50k posts for a few years now, lol..

Still congrats.. think I hit that mile stone around 2009.

20. Rene Loup

+12,562
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Over on another website I was on there was a special forum for those with over 10,000 posts. I had about 5,300 posts over the course of 10 years before deleting my account. Couldn't accomplish it because the forum was so toxic.

The fact that I have 10,000 posts in four years because I don't have to worry about being attacked for being myself is incredible.