Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How many different owls will it take before I settle on an avatar? Let's find out.

3... *crunch*

Not that I'm necessarily going to stick with an owl. I used one for a long time back in the day, but I also had others. Maybe I'll just make my own.

I'm also kind of nervous about sharing some of my ideas with a person at work. He has been doing what he does for longer than I've been alive, and should be able to give me good pointers, but I fully expect it to be a humbling experience. Or maybe make it clear that I'll just have to keep forging my own path. I'm okay with that. I've been into dreaming up stuff like this for most of my life, but it's very much a quiet hobby that I do in my free time. It will likely remain that way.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me
I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane
I'm more than some pretty face beside a train
And it's not easy to be me
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see
It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me
Up, up and away, away from me
Well, it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy
Or anything
I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees
I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
Inside of me
Inside me
Inside me
Inside of me
I'm only a man
In a funny red sheet
I'm only a man
Looking for a dream
I'm only a man
In a funny red sheet
And it's not easy
It's not easy to be
Me

I love this song.

• Friendly
Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2ujpg9k.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Had a nightmare last night that I died and in the afterlife I was in this big factory where they match you up with your soulmate to spend eternity with. I told my friend who was there that I was lucky because I knew who mine was, and regardless of who we got matched to we would find each other.

I kept waiting and never saw Alex. Over time I started to wonder if he had been paired with someone else and was happier without me. It was one of the saddest dreams I've had.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow thats deep.....

I had a nightmare that I dropped my toothbrush on the bathroom floor.....

(I wish I were kidding. I REALLY am a simple bull.)

:mmh:

At least I hope it was a dream..... I used that tooth brush today before going to work......

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I heard the news about Billy Graham while driving to work this morning. He lived a remarkable life, was a positive influence for many, and even made it to 99. He's in a better place now, but I'm still sad to hear that he is no longer with us.

Wow thats deep.....

I had a nightmare that I dropped my toothbrush on the bathroom floor.....

(I wish I were kidding. I REALLY am a simple bull.)

:mmh:

At least I hope it was a dream..... I used that tooth brush today before going to work......
Did it fall in slow motion?

:lost:

Last night, I dreamed that utility poles were held up by the cables. Not the other way around. Why don't the telephone poles tip over? Because the lines lift the poles off the ground. And I don't mean relying on other poles, to keep from tipping over. I mean the cables were securely attached to the air. Makes perfect sense.

:ahah:

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
...started to wonder why we think ladybugs are cute and hesitant to kill them and yet don't feel the same sentiment towards cockroaches....is it the size? Color? It's like imagine a room with millions of ladybugs...i think it's tolerable but a room with millions of cockroaches...maybe not....anyways, saw another ladybug in my room, just made me ponder...

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
...started to wonder why we think ladybugs are cute and hesitant to kill them and yet don't feel the same sentiment towards cockroaches....is it the size? Color? It's like imagine a room with millions of ladybugs...i think it's tolerable but a room with millions of cockroaches...maybe not....anyways, saw another ladybug in my room, just made me ponder...
I want to kill ladybugs because they bite like heck. I used to think they were all cute and stuff until one bit the crap out of me.

• Informative
Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Watch these episodes and you won't want to even kill cockroaches anymore! :holy:

• Haha
Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I want to kill ladybugs because they bite like heck. I used to think they were all cute and stuff until one bit the crap out of me.
wait, really? you got me all curious now, how'd that happen?

• Agree
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Watch these episodes and you won't want to even kill cockroaches anymore! :holy:

Hahaaha but they don't look like that they look more like this...

Attachments

• Cockroach-Credit-iStockphoto.jpg
    Cockroach-Credit-iStockphoto.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tests tomorrow. Only found out about them. It's bedtime very soon. Didn't study as it is diagnostics tests for college. Will my childcare fall through? Bit worried. Arrrgh lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ughhhh i ended up googling how ladybug eggs look like actually not bad compared to cockroaches...gaaaah i feel all grossed out now....
tenor.gif

Man .... There was one time I remember now, I was looking at a YT video of this guy feeding cockroaches to his array of pet tarantulas, watching them spring forward and clamp the things in their jaws. It is this one very unique case in which I had no trouble at all watching a creature get axed. But unfortunately there was this one vid off to the side getting a camera close up to a cockroach giving birth, and then the eggs hatching later, the demons horrifically emerging to life. Reminded me of Alien ... but then again, just about any viewing of a monster - real or imagined - being birthed by whatever means inevitably reminds me of Alien.

.... In any event, I was thinking, oh, so that's what the birth of hellspawn looks like.

• Haha
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Man .... There was one time I remember now, I was looking at a YT video of this guy feeding cockroaches to his array of pet tarantulas, watching them spring forward and clamp the things in their jaws. It is this one very unique case in which I had no trouble at all watching a creature get axed. But unfortunately there was this one vid off to the side getting a camera close up to a cockroach giving birth, and then the eggs hatching later, the demons horrifically emerging to life. Reminded me of Alien ... but then again, just about any viewing of a monster - real or imagined - being birthed by whatever means inevitably reminds me of Alien.

.... In any event, I was thinking, oh, so that's what the birth of hellspawn looks like.

Dude!!!! I thought about Alien too haha when i saw pics of them eggs!

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
That could be a delicacy in some third world country whose name I cannot pronounce.

Lol yeah! There's a saying that shrimps are basically the cockroaches of the sea...so i guess cockroaches might be a good source of protein? *shivers *reaches for a bucket

Upvote 0