United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow thats deep.....

I had a nightmare that I dropped my toothbrush on the bathroom floor.....

(I wish I were kidding. I REALLY am a simple bull.)

:mmh:

At least I hope it was a dream..... I used that tooth brush today before going to work......

don't look into the horrors of what happens when you flush.

I want to kill ladybugs because they bite like heck. I used to think they were all cute and stuff until one bit the crap out of me.

maybe it was one of those fake lady bugs like that one invasive species that destroys crops. plz let it be an impostor :(

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Was going to go to the beach today but now it's cloudy. Been sunny for freakin' two weeks and the first Friday I have off to go to the beach it gets cloudy.
The beach is still nice when it’s cloudy. Maybe the clouds will go away.

• Agree
Reactions: Senkaku
Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The beach is still nice when it’s cloudy. Maybe the clouds will go away.

If it was right around the corner I wouldn't mind the clouds so much. I don't know, I just crave sun, so cloudiness at the beach is a downer for me. Lol.

It's fine. It's not like I don't have plenty of crap to get done at home. Haha.

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Going to the beach is a great idea though. I should go next weekend if I have time. :)
There’s a bike trail near one beach that I really want to try soon as well.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bump.

Going to do some yard work outside today - i.e. chop up some firewood for the burnpit / fireplace, transplant some potted plants, etc. - and then relax and enjoy the Olympics closing ceremony tonight.

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, I have a prayer request. I'm now officially back in full time ministry leading worship at another church. Please pray for discernment, strength, wisdom and humility for me. I'ts going to be real busy for me from now on and I know I'll be needing to balance out a lot things, please pray for that as well. Thanks in advance to all those who pray.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for discernment, strength, wisdom and humility for me. I'ts going to be real busy for me from now on and I know I'll be needing to balance out a lot things, please pray for that as well. Thanks in advance to all those who pray.

Indeed. This will be very important, Senkaku. I will pray. :angel:

Reactions: Senkaku
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, I have a prayer request. I'm now officially back in full time ministry leading worship at another church. Please pray for discernment, strength, wisdom and humility for me. I'ts going to be real busy for me from now on and I know I'll be needing to balance out a lot things, please pray for that as well. Thanks in advance to all those who pray.
Praying for you bro.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
well i wasnt allowed in singles when i first joined the site lol
Well in that case, welcome to the forum. :oldthumbsup: SarahsKnight is a really great guy, and I'm sure you'll meet some other great people here in Singles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
@Owlette
I think with any relationships, friendships and family included, there will be some change over time. Naturally people are influenced by the people they spend a lot of time with.
For example, I've noticed married couples saying the same phrases when they talk and I wonder who said it first.
And I know friends definitely copy each other in some ways (intentionally or not).
Me and my sister sound crazily like each other if I hear our voices recorded, perhaps because we grew up together and our minds are on the same wavelength on many things.
I think it's important to examine if they are good changes and if you are happy with them.

I think it depends on the personality of the parents. Because my parents would never express those types of feelings I can't really say from experience.

*Edit - removed quotes :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

redblue22

You Are Special.
Jan 13, 2012
✟73,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
@Owlette

I find it unhealthy that a parent would be in a relationship--with his or her son or daughter--in such a way that it would be perceived as the adult child abandoning the parent.

I think it is good to trust someone who is worthy of keeping his or her promises. It seems quite popular now to break promises. People shamelessly look out for number 1. Betrayal means nothing to many people; traitors enjoy causing others pain and ruin. I think we need a good reason to trust someone beyond being happy at the moment because we change.

Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0