What's on your mind?

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟887,942.00
Faith
Christian
So I think I found the problem why I couldn't find those YouTube videos. They were livestreams & after the stream is done it takes a while for it to post.
The way live streams that are finished show up or not is a mystery to me as sometimes they just put a total time stamp on them in place of the live label and other times they vanish for a day or two or are gone for good never to be seen again. Perhaps some live streams are moved to other channels or services. I rarely watch live streams because I'm not into being an audience for them as I mostly watch on my TV set which typing is too much trouble.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟93,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The way live streams that are finished show up or not is a mystery to me as sometimes they just put a total time stamp on them in place of the live label and other times they vanish for a day or two or are gone for good never to be seen again. Perhaps some live streams are moved to other channels or services. I rarely watch live streams because I'm not into being an audience for them as I mostly watch on my TV set which typing is too much trouble.
I listen to them a lot at work. There's a couple channels I really like. If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't bother. I'd be satisified w/ movies & 'real' TV. But I need something to listen to at work & I don't care listening to music. (Gets boring quick, most 'regular' music about dating and/or drugs, & Christian music's fine but not something I want to listen to all day every day)

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟887,942.00
Faith
Christian
I listen to them a lot at work. There's a couple channels I really like. If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't bother. I'd be satisified w/ movies & 'real' TV. But I need something to listen to at work & I don't care listening to music. (Gets boring quick, most 'regular' music about love and/or drugs, & Christian music's fine but not something I want to listen to all day every day)
Most of the time I'm working it is too much trouble to try and listen to music as too often I have to listen for others around me needing help and I'm working far enough from a safe place to put a bluetooth speaker to hear it at a level that doesn't annoy others. I think about 95% of the time I just sort of hum to songs I like in my mind.

• Friendly
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟93,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just got done w/ my chores & it's already 8pm. I feel like I s/ still be working. My mind can't relax. What'd be the point in relaxing anyways since in a couple hours it'll be bedtime & time to work in the morning again? Why make $$$ when I just spend all my time working anyways & it goes right to the bank collecting dust?

Dating seems like it'd be so overwhelming. I have no clue how people work even more hours at more stressful jobs than I do plus have a wife & children to take care of. How do you stay sane & willing???

Plus half the time I'm so exhausted after work w/ eyestrain I just want to relax my eyes & end up sleeping the evening away.

This is not good!

Plus that phone call this morning was not good! I should have just let it go to voicemail & called her back. I knew who it was & know she can be difficult to talk to b/c she pauses all the time while talking & I should've just let it go to voicemail & call her back when I'm more ready to take the call. Not good!

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟171,851.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yo, what's up, CF? I don't think I ever came back to update.

Thanks to all those who prayed for me. I did manage to pass both my exams at once by the grace of God. I honestly am still kind of in shock, and can't believe I passed. I have applied for my Optician License, and am waiting for the State to process it.
Such a huge weight lifted off my chest. It was a tough process, and at times I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I made it! Thank you for your support, friends.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟730,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yo, what's up, CF? I don't think I ever came back to update.

Thanks to all those who prayed for me. I did manage to pass both my exams at once by the grace of God. I honestly am still kind of in shock, and can't believe I passed. I have applied for my Optician License, and am waiting for the State to process it.
Such a huge weight lifted off my chest. It was a tough process, and at times I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I made it! Thank you for your support, friends.

That's great, man. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟94,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for prayers for those that have prayed. I was able to make some decisions with wise guidance of others. And there may be some lifestyle changes up ahead and I still have more tests to go in the middle of October that will determine the next step.

Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟25,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I need makeup! I always have natural bags under my eyes & people always think I’m tired even if I’m wide awake & feeling hyper!
I just saw a video recently that said consistent dark eye bags can be a sign of low iron. (It listed other symptoms too, of course… but I had them all so I took it to heart ) might be worth adding some leafy greens instead of concealer!

Upvote 0