What's on your mind?

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Feeling meh tonight. :/
: / sorry to hear that.

Oh no!! Wishing you the best of luck until then!!! :hug:
thanks. I'm sure I'll survive..... maybe :freeze:

Ughhhh, only another hour to go but I just got slammed by the People of Walmart, and probably am gonna have to stay late to cleanup since Doctor has appointments scheduled in the morning.

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
: / sorry to hear that.

thanks. I'm sure I'll survive..... maybe :freeze:

Ughhhh, only another hour to go but I just got slammed by the People of Walmart, and probably am gonna have to stay late to cleanup since Doctor has appointments scheduled in the morning.
You got this!!!!! Sounds almost like a zombie apocalypse over there some days!! ^_^

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You got this!!!!! Sounds almost like a zombie apocalypse over there some days!! ^_^
If you could see some of the customers I deal with-- it looks like a zombie apocalypse sometimes-- smells like one too :ahah::doh1:

• Haha
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
If you could see some of the customers I deal with-- it looks like a zombie apocalypse sometimes-- smells like one too :ahah::doh1:
Oh my!!! :muahah::muahah::muahah:
With Walmart anything is possible! Actually now that I think about it...a Walmart themed zombie movie would be pretty funny!

• Haha
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh my!!! :muahah::muahah::muahah:
With Walmart anything is possible! Actually now that I think about it...a Walmart themed zombie movie would be pretty funny!
Zombies dog pile the elderly greeter.
Karen: "Do you know if you have any more cat toys in the back?"
Associate: "ma'am, zombies are eating people!"
Karen: "so you're not going to help me? But I'm the customer! Where is your manager, what is your name? I'm calling 1-800-walmart!"

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Zombies dog pile the elderly greeter.
Karen: "Do you know if you have any more cat toys in the back?"
Associate: "ma'am, zombies are eating people!"
Karen: "so you're not going to help me? But I'm the customer! Where is your manager, what is your name? I'm calling 1-800-walmart!"
Oh goodness!! :muahah:I'm not usually big on zombie movies but I'd definitely watch that one!

This reminds me, we need to bring back CF singles stories! Or whatever that thread was called!

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh goodness!! :muahah:I'm not usually big on zombie movies but I'd definitely watch that one!

This reminds me, we need to bring back CF singles stories! Or whatever that thread was called!
Sadly thing is it's 100% true. When we had a scare at my store, I was trying to usher my associates and the customers into a room we could lock, and one of the customers started complaining about her grocery cart :ahah:

I've been meaning to dig that back up! Didn't have time while at work.

• Haha
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh no!! Wishing you the best of luck until then!!! :hug:

Aww! :(I hope everyone stays safe and recovers speedily. :hug:

Thank you kindly!!

And wishing you the best in your meet with her! :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks so much for your hopes and prayers we will get well soon.So far my whole family has covid
except me.I am planning on going to a kids birthday party tomorrow so my mom and dad insist upon me double checking with an home test even though Ive already tested negative. I find that to be so ridiculous as it was just today I tested negative.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Trying to come up with ideas for If CF Singles Was thread...

nick-miller-new-girl.gif

nick-miller-new-girl-national-novel-writing-month.gif

1A3L.gif

i-got-nothing-nick-miller.gif

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Trying to come up with ideas for If CF Singles Was thread...

nick-miller-new-girl.gif

nick-miller-new-girl-national-novel-writing-month.gif

1A3L.gif

i-got-nothing-nick-miller.gif
Same last night!!!:muahah:

Although I have sort of an idea now...but I might be too lazy to accomplish it...:ahem:

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks so much for your hopes and prayers we will get well soon.So far my whole family has covid
except me.I am planning on going to a kids birthday party tomorrow so my mom and dad insist upon me double checking with an home test even though Ive already tested negative. I find that to be so ridiculous as it was just today I tested negative.
Even if you don't have it, they could still shed the virus on to your clothes and such, or even onto you when you leave. Does the family that hosts know that your family has been exposed?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Going by what I remember from my elementary school English class, it wasn't run-on sentences by definition that I had an issue with. I mean, I still connected thoughts together in the same sentence with what I believed was appropriate comma placement and the use of a connecting word like "and", "or", etc. But still, they were often just too long to read and grasp all at once, when I could have found a way to separate them into two or three smaller sentences. It especially didn't help that with RPGMaker 1, in-game you could only see three lines in the dialogue box at a time (each line being about forty alphanumeric characters), so if a sentence was longer than that ... well, for the reader that can easily get them lost after going to the next box.

A guy we knew and I had met a few times in person over the years from RPG Maker Magazine actually did a stream on our game on Twitch a few years ago, and he read every bit of dialogue out loud during the playthrough. And oftentimes throughout, he had to stop and collect his breath or take a drink. ... Not the worst sign of a man's writing skill, but certainly not the best either. ^_^

If you don't mind taking thirty minutes or so out of your life for something like this, @angelsaroundme, ^_^ here's one part of that stream I spoke of that our friend did of our game Arc Arath a few years ago, where I can see how my writing was a bit wordy and repetitive.

What was really uplifting for me as the writer, however, was to see that one person in particular who followed the streamer seemed really drawn to and complimentary of one character that I had thought up entirely on my own, the one featured in the second half of the video above named Jersey Heartshorn. If even just one person expressed admiration and care for Jersey and her character arc as frequently as she had, then it makes me feel like I had done something right, you know?
^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I just needed sleep haha

thanks for checking in!

As for myself, what I needed after work just now was a glass of Ginger Rogers or two at the local "in" restaurant next to my college, called Mule Kick. (Our mascot was the "Mulerider", you see, and was depicted as the silhouette of a guy riding astride a fearsome bucking mule. In anything, the concept is certainly more original than the wolverine, bear, or hornet, right?) ^_^

Upvote 0