Georgia
✟141,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Heyyyyy, watch what you're saying, now. That was kind of my biggest weakness myself as a writer. ^_^
Lol, when you are wordy in the right way it's called detailed and fully realized. I wonder what kind of stories you wrote. ^-^

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,269.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, yeah.

I'm the one who needs to cope, not you.
635a377a1d9dc5cca17f7c88fe787bee.gif

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don’t know if it’s b/c I’ve been sick the past couple of days, but lately I’ve felt so thankful I’m single. You lose so many freedoms if in a relationship, especially married. I like living by myself so much. I had a roommate I really liked once, but I remember always looking forward to when I could live by myself. It’s nice being able to only have to care about myself. Shop for just myself. Cook for just myself.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟241,269.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My associate hadda leave early, so I have to close the vision center for lunch break, and of course, I hear people grumbling about us being closed for lunch, and they call the vision center phone, hoping I'll be dumb enough to come out onto the salesfloor so they can intercept me :doh:

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My associate hadda leave early, so I have to close the vision center for lunch break, and of course, I hear people grumbling about us being closed for lunch, and they call the vision center phone, hoping I'll be dumb enough to come out onto the salesfloor so they can intercept me :doh:
And you fell for it, didn't you?

Remember, like I always tell you, this is a safe place.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟241,269.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And you fell for it, didn't you?

Remember, like I always tell you, this is a safe place.
I fell for it once during the early days of Covid. My previous manager had a habit of scheduling me by myself and or bailing on her shift to leave me alone. So I would frequently have to close down to take my meal break. Heard the phone ring and went to check in case it was the manager or market director, and got caught by a customer standing at the ropes with their phone in hand, and an evil sneer on their face.

Never again! Lol

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I fell for it once during the early days of Covid. My previous manager had a habit of scheduling me by myself and or bailing on her shift to leave me alone. So I would frequently have to close down to take my meal break. Heard the phone ring and went to check in case it was the manager or market director, and got caught by a customer standing at the ropes with their phone in hand, and an evil sneer on their face.

Never again! Lol
Ugh, people these days!

You should have snapped a picture and post it on www.peopleofwalmart.com

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟241,269.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
you have no idea how many people I wish I could snap pics of to post...... no idea :aarh:
Boy, you should just do it. You're the manager. Not the assistant TO regional manager, but the actual manager.

GET ON IT.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol, when you are wordy in the right way it's called detailed and fully realized. I wonder what kind of stories you wrote. ^-^

In the case I am thinking of, I meant that I often made individual sentences too long, and kept elaborating on ideas and phrases too many times, I think, reminding the player of the game where I wrote the dialogue of things they learned just moments ago and probably did not forget as easily I apparently subconsciously thought that they would. Offhand it's hard for me to think of an example where I am reiterating the words just right for you to understand, but hopefully you got what I mean. ^-^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No surprise that that would actually be a thing.
I bought an adult coloring book of the website one time as a funny gift for my family Christmas gift exchange, haha.

You've never heard of the website, SK?

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
In the case I am thinking of, I meant that I often made individual sentences too long, and kept elaborating on ideas and phrases too many times, I think, reminding the player of the game where I wrote the dialogue of things they learned just moments ago and probably did not forget as easily I apparently subconsciously thought that they would. Offhand it's hard for me to think of an example where I am reiterating the words just right for you to understand, but hopefully you got what I mean. ^-^
Hmm, I think I had a problem with run on sentences too, but I've gotten better at it. Reminding people of things can be good. C.S. Lewis does that sometimes in the Narnia books. I feel like writers can be their own worst critics. Anything can be picked apart but at the same time that story could be loved by millions.

You are absolutely right! What kind of books help you?
I like anything that is similar to a fairy tale and I like to learn about other cultures and the past. I'm more into the far-off past than anything recent. When I read and learn something I feel productive which makes me satisfied and then it's easier to sleep. What do you read?

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0