What things around can you see and enjoy!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I like the geese on the canal. The hissing they make when I walk past!
Yes...We have a canal nearby...all the geese tend to congregate around a bridge at Tescoes, they get fed by shoppers ;)

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I like the ducks. There are so many different types. They are all quackers!
No moo-ers or barkers among them? I was just wondering!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Looking forward to seeing the countryside,beautiful fields and meadows,trees and sheep and cattle and horses grasing,as we travel down the motorway to Somerset to visit my wife's elderly parents. Such a scenic journey. I am not driving! (Lol)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Weather has been particularly good in Walsall the past couple of days. One of my favourite short walks is the area around my home. I always love it when barges come down the canal as it gives me the opportunity to speak with people I don't know and to pass on my best wishes!

Screenshot_20190311_170532.png

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Weather has been particularly good in Walsall the past couple of days. One of my favourite short walks is the area around my home. I always love it when barges come down the canal as it gives me the opportunity to speak with people I don't know and to pass on my best wishes!

View attachment 252739
I so love your interesting comments and photos.

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
heard my preteen laughing yesterday & turned around to look at her as she laughed more

so sweet to hear & see that laughter which was heard so often when she was little but less now

thought "there's my sweet girl, she's still in there!"

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
heard my preteen laughing yesterday & turned around to look at her as she laughed more

so sweet to hear & see that laughter which was heard so often when she was little but less now

thought "there's my sweet girl, she's still in there!"
That's so special!

• Friendly
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Last night, I watched the film "Gospel of St John". The narration and words were very faithful to the text and the acting was superbly done. Unfortunately due to working the previous night, I fell asleep during the second half, so am going to catch up with it tonight!

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Last night, I watched the film "Gospel of St John". The narration and words were very faithful to the text and the acting was superbly done. Unfortunately due to working the previous night, I fell asleep during the second half, so am going to catch up with it tonight!
Well done! It"s not easy when you work nights.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
On windy days such as today, I like to stay indoors. One of my favourite hobbies is writing music. Thought I'd share something I've composed over the past couple of days. It's the basis for a new worship song, a song of hope which I've called "Another Day". I've written to a friend of mine who is very good at writing lyrics and hoping I will be able to put together a final version with the music and lyrics (I won't be singing though - that's not my speciality!).

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
On windy days such as today, I like to stay indoors. One of my favourite hobbies is writing music. Thought I'd share something I've composed over the past couple of days. It's the basis for a new worship song, a song of hope which I've called "Another Day". I've written to a friend of mine who is very good at writing lyrics and hoping I will be able to put together a final version with the music and lyrics (I won't be singing though - that's not my speciality!).

This is great music! I really like this,'Another Day'. It is good as it is and I really look forward to hearing the lyrics.

Upvote 0