What things around can you see and enjoy!

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Love to look to the hills around. Enjoy the trees and meadows. It's even better to go up the hills and look down at the beauty all around!
Unfortunately we don't have many proper hills around here, but a short distance away is The Wrekin which, when you are at the top, the whole world below looks in miniature! I last did it on a hot summer's day - I should have known better!

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately we don't have many proper hills around here, but a short distance away is The Wrekin which, when you are at the top, the whole world below looks in miniature! I last did it on a hot summer's day - I should have known better!
Wow! 1335 feet high and they say it can be seen from Cleeve Hill,in Gloucestershire.

• Agree
Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
A first class service from the Radiography team today at New Cross Hospital! Didn't have to wait long for the MRI appointment and received a courtesy phone call saying they'd be happy to see me sooner! (how nice is that?) They gave me a funky gown to wear and a cool set of headphones with cheerful music and chatted to me while I looked at the inside wall of the scanner. Exciting stuff!

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A first class service from the Radiography team today at New Cross Hospital! Didn't have to wait long for the MRI appointment and received a courtesy phone call saying they'd be happy to see me sooner! (how nice is that?) They gave me a funky gown to wear and a cool set of headphones with cheerful music and chatted to me while I looked at the inside wall of the scanner. Exciting stuff!
Glad your scan went well and praying for good results!

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0