What things around can you see and enjoy!

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Being a night owl, I stayed up to put together a slideshow on the theme of God's creation. It's a collection of my photos taken around the coast in South Wales, Ceredigion, Northumberland and various nature reserves around Staffordshire and the Midlands - all put to a couple of pieces of music I created.
Wow! What beautiful photos! I loved this video. God's creation is beautiful. Music was beautiful too. Thankyou!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The hills and valleys of Gloucestershire are stunning! Around where I live,Robinswood Hill Haresfield Beacon,Painswick Beacon,Minchinhampton and Rodborough and Selsley Common. They are good to look up to and if you have the strength to venture up them,inspiring.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The hills and valleys of Gloucestershire are stunning! Around where I live,Robinswood Hill Haresfield Beacon,Painswick Beacon,Minchinhampton and Rodborough and Selsley Common. They are good to look up to and if you have the strength to venture up them,inspiring.
You have got some stunning countryside around Gloucestershire. I particularly love the views from the top of the hill outside Prinknash Abbey.

• Friendly
Reactions: joymercy
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You have got some stunning countryside around Gloucestershire. I particularly love the views from the top of the hill outside Prinknash Abbey.
Yes! That view is panaramic!

• Agree
Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Have just been out walking in my local area. These photos were taken in Pelsall, a suburb of Walsall on the border with Staffordshire. Tranquil canals and an extensive nature reserve make it a great place for walking and biking. I sat on the village green eating some of the best fish and chips in the area! The weather is definitely beginning to feel more spring like!
Screenshot_20190221_162152.png

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Have just been out walking in my local area. These photos were taken in Pelsall, a suburb of Walsall on the border with Staffordshire. Tranquil canals and an extensive nature reserve make it a great place for walking and biking. I sat on the village green eating some of the best fish and chips in the area! The weather is definitely beginning to feel more spring like!View attachment 251752
West Midlands beauty. Thankyou for the views!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Screenshot_20190222_072028.png

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place" (Psalm 8:3)

Picture taken from my balcony this morning. It really does look like it's made of cheese!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 251798
"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place" (Psalm 8:3)

Picture taken from my balcony this morning. It really does look like it's made of cheese!
We saw the moon looking low and large last night as we travelled from my wife's parents in Somerset. The moon followed us back to Gloucestershire. Amazing sight!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
As the days get longer and warmer, I'm starting to think of holidays away where I can enjoy nature, walking and exploring. I'm off to see a Consultant at New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton on Monday with a longstanding problem affecting hearing and vertigo-like symptoms. The nausea, which is the most annoying symptom and which has plagued me for months, appears to have subsided and I don't have to take anti-emetics everyday now - but I still have the chronic tinnitus, feeling of pressure in the ears and giddiness. I'm hoping something positive will come out of it, so I can have more confidence in travelling long distances without feeling any ill effects.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
As the days get longer and warmer, I'm starting to think of holidays away where I can enjoy nature, walking and exploring. I'm off to see a Consultant at New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton on Monday with a longstanding problem affecting hearing and vertigo-like symptoms. The nausea, which is the most annoying symptom and which has plagued me for months, appears to have subsided and I don't have to take anti-emetics everyday now - but I still have the chronic tinnitus, feeling of pressure in the ears and giddiness. I'm hoping something positive will come out of it, so I can have more confidence in travelling long distances without feeling any ill effects.
Will be praying for you.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The stars at night are beautiful in the sky. I often think of Abraham who looked at the stars in the sky and God promised that his descendents would be as many as the stars on the sky and I am a son of Abraham in Christ!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Inspired by the Sunny Days thread, I decided to go for a walk around my local nature reserve. Photos taken around Rough Wood Chase, an area of substantial old oak woodland bordered by the Wyrley & Essington Canal. Thanks to the warm weather, it was the first time this year I was able to enjoy the walk without wearing a coat.

Screenshot_20190226_151611.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Inspired by the Sunny Days thread, I decided to go for a walk around my local nature reserve. Photos taken around Rough Wood Chase, an area of substantial old oak woodland bordered by the Wyrley & Essington Canal. Thanks to the warm weather, it was the first time this year I was able to enjoy the walk without wearing a coat.

View attachment 252070
Lovely photos and interesting comments on your special day!

Upvote 0