Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where it says the sons of God were called to present before God. And Satan was with them. Job 1:6,7 and the Earth is referred to, so one of may planets.
They were not aliens, they were angels. The devil was then and still is fallen.
Revelations 12:10,
And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, “Now have come salvation and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ; for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night.
The devil accuses all the time. He cant' do anything to Gods children without permission. He got permission to attack Job.

Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Aliens do exist, but they come from the sons of God/fallen angels mating with human women. They are like half breeds but they are evil in nature because they don't have the breath of life from God. That's why they looked kind of human but were bigger and had 12 fingers and toes. But the giant version may not be the only form they took. They were just the dominant form back then because of their size. Back then size was everything. The biggest ones ruled.
Think about how people today who claim to have been abducted by aliens also claim that the aliens did reproductive experiments on them. Some claim the aliens created half breeds. That's the same thing that was done in Noah's day when the fallen angels mated with human women. But we don't know exactly how they did it back then, I think Moses who wrote Genesis just assumed they mated because he knew of no other way to make babies with human women back then except through mating. But they could have created those half breeds back then through experiments like what some abductees claim. I don't know if the people who claim alien abduction are just crazy or not, but their claims do sound a lot like the cross breeding that was going on in Noah's day. And the Bible says as it was in the days of Noah it will be again. I just find it interesting that abductees always say something about reproductive experiments and stuff because of how much it sounds like what happened in Genesis 6. People laugh at them and are taught to think of them as crazy but the days of Noah could be actually going on now and we don't know it and just call the people crazy.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟252,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
They were not aliens, they were angels. The devil was then and still is fallen.
Revelations 12:10,
And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, “Now have come salvation and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ; for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night.
The devil accuses all the time. He cant' do anything to Gods children without permission. He got permission to attack Job.
It is not sola scriptura these ideas about God calling angels sons, remember Hebrews 1:5, and Genesis 6, in the latter Moses can call them messengers to specify but educated Moses, a poet calls them sons. Scripture explains scripture. Sense is inventive and sometimes proud.

Look at Genesis creation account, some find in it amazing non sola scriptura things, man was created to look exactly like God, man and woman alone are like God, have dominion, there is no race before or after, they are highest on Earth and the other planets, revolve around ours and the stars and galaxies. They assumed the Earth was flat.

Using sola scripture, scripture alone explains scripture and gives the truths God wants us to have, angels are never called sons Hebrews 1:5 and there is an assembly of sons of God in Job 1:6,7 Berean Bible:
6One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. 7“Where have you come from?” said the LORD to Satan.

“From roaming through the earth,” he replied, “and walking back and forth in it.”

Satan was an a fallen angel among sons, Satan was from Earth, but they were not. They were probably men and women who bore children.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟252,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Aliens do exist, but they come from the sons of God/fallen angels mating with human women. They are like half breeds but they are evil in nature because they don't have the breath of life from God. That's why they looked kind of human but were bigger and had 12 fingers and toes. But the giant version may not be the only form they took. They were just the dominant form back then because of their size. Back then size was everything. The biggest ones ruled.
Think about how people today who claim to have been abducted by aliens also claim that the aliens did reproductive experiments on them. Some claim the aliens created half breeds. That's the same thing that was done in Noah's day when the fallen angels mated with human women. But we don't know exactly how they did it back then, I think Moses who wrote Genesis just assumed they mated because he knew of no other way to make babies with human women back then except through mating. But they could have created those half breeds back then through experiments like what some abductees claim. I don't know if the people who claim alien abduction are just crazy or not, but their claims do sound a lot like the cross breeding that was going on in Noah's day. And the Bible says as it was in the days of Noah it will be again. I just find it interesting that abductees always say something about reproductive experiments and stuff because of how much it sounds like what happened in Genesis 6. People laugh at them and are taught to think of them as crazy but the days of Noah could be actually going on now and we don't know it and just call the people crazy.
I would say angels cannot have children with people because they have different mental componency.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One thing that I find interesting is in the book of Revelation there will come a time when Satan is cast down to earth physically. It shows, that when this happens, he will receive direct worship along with the beast. It is my opinion that people (who do not know Christ) will think he is an alien. Why? He is cast down to the earth, entering the atmosphere from outside. What else would people think strange beings were other than aliens.

Rev 12:9-10 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."

Rev 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟252,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
One thing that I find interesting is in the book of Revelation there will come a time when Satan is cast down to earth physically. It shows, that when this happens, he will receive direct worship along with the beast. It is my opinion that people (who do not know Christ) will think he is an alien. Why? He is cast down to the earth, entering the atmosphere from outside. What else would people think strange beings were other than aliens.

Rev 12:9-10 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."

Rev 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"
When do you think Satan is is on Earth and when in Hell and when is he in Heaven?

In Job 1 Satan moves up to the assembly with the sons of God with God. But says he has been roaming the Earth.

On Easter Saturday he is led in defeat by Jesus.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When do you think Satan is is on Earth and when in Hell and when is he in Heaven?

In Job 1 Satan moves up to the assembly with the sons of God with God. But says he has been roaming the Earth.

On Easter Saturday he is led in defeat by Jesus.

I really believe that tradition has got in the way of the reality of this scripture. I fully believe that this passage is a future event. Not a past event, at the time of the cross. If you look at Rev 10 & 11, it says the accuser of the brethren, has been cast down. Who were these brethren, who overcame the accusation? Those who by the "blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony". The cross, and the blood, were not in the OT before the crucifixion.

Rev 12:10-11 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Furthermore, why is satan suddenly manifest on earth and receiving worship, in Revelation 13? It is not that he "chose" to manifest himself at this point. He was forced to be manifest.

It is my opinion, that today Satan still has access to accuse people before God's throne as in the passage in Job that was quoted. He has access to the earth and the heavenly realm.

The cross had no more power to stop accusations, than the OT offerings. The cross was the fulfillment of the OT offerings. We can still be accused before God today, in the same way as Job.

In the End Time, he will be barred from the heavenly.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟252,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I really believe that tradition has got in the way of the reality of this scripture. I fully believe that this passage is a future event. Not a past event, at the time of the cross. If you look at Rev 10 & 11, it says the accuser of the brethren, has been cast down. Who were these brethren, who overcame the accusation? Those who by the "blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony". The cross, and the blood, were not in the OT before the crucifixion.

Rev 12:10-11 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Furthermore, why is satan suddenly manifest on earth and receiving worship, in Revelation 13? It is not that he "chose" to manifest himself at this point. He was forced to be manifest.

It is my opinion, that today Satan still has access to accuse people before God's throne as in the passage in Job that was quoted. He has access to the earth and the heavenly realm.

The cross had no more power to stop accusations, than the OT offerings. The cross was the fulfillment of the OT offerings. We can still be accused before God today, in the same way as Job.

In the End Time, he will be barred from the heavenly.
Genesis 3:15 actually mentions Satan being struck down in plural.

By the time of Eve, Satan was already disembodied, and was in the form of a serpent, with legs. I estimate, with a lions head, and a steep forehead. Or a serpent was just being used by Satan's spirit.

Satan had fallen and the attempt to overpower God had been mysteriously crushed.

Satan may have been in Heaven accusing until around 1991, when somehow world disasters multiplied.

It seems periodical, Satan moves around, up and down... Michael casts him out. There are warring angels.

Satan was by the cross as Jesus died and immediately afterwards he and all his cohorts were crushed hard. They were the power of death.

Jesus saw Satan fall like lightening from Heaven, before the fall of Adam or after his glorification...? How many times?

Upvote 0

AG_BIC96

Apr 21, 2022
New York
✟9,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is my opinion that anything that presents itself as an alien is really a demon.
Exactly agree they are just fallen Angels I had a revelation about them through an end times dream and this was the conclusion. They will come down when we get raptured, they are of the demonic kingdom.

• Agree
Upvote 0

AG_BIC96

Apr 21, 2022
New York
✟9,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that if Moses said they mated with human women that's exactly what they did, they would do rituals in Babylon to try to get the fallen to come back to Earth by placing one woman on a bed at the top of a tower or something like this. What Moses said is pretty straightforward and seems to be historically accurate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly agree they are just fallen Angels I had a revelation about them through an end times dream and this was the conclusion. They will come down when we get raptured, they are of the demonic kingdom.

What did your dream contain? What happened in it?

Upvote 0

AG_BIC96

Apr 21, 2022
New York
✟9,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What did your dream contain? What happened in it?
Well I'll tell you exactly the context and how I know it was from God because I'm trying to tell as many people as possible and warn them of what's coming. So back in 2020 at 8 mos pregnant I was diagnosed with covid. I was nearly about to give birth to my first child and scared to death because covid had only been anounced for 2 weeks in America and that's when I got it. I spent 3-4 weeks fighting a bad fever in bed and not being able to breath properly. This was also around the time we were about to get evicted because my partner could no longer work due to covid there was no work or very little to pay our bills. I prayed to God about everything that was happening and asked him to show me what was to come and help me to understand what was going on and what our future would be. He answered, a short time after I recovered from COVID I had a dream of the end times.

The streets were pretty desolate and cars had stopped working for some reason. There were some people wearing masks and some not. Buildings were on fire there was garbage on the floor I mean the city was trashed. People were hiding in their apartments in our apartment building scared for their lives. There was no running water food was scarce, it was a complete disaster. My aunt was sick and we had to take her to the hospital for an injured leg. So we go outside even though we had been hiding in our apartment up until that point. My uncle knows how to hot wire so he first tries hot wiring a bus. Then once we go this bus to work these mob of people turned and started running towards the bus. They started hanging onto the windows and even pushed over the bus. Now that's after we jumped out and started running. They were all so desperate to get on the working bus that they pushed it on it's side and set it on fire(not sure how they did that). Then they saw my uncle knew how to hotwire because he was hotwiring another car and they were running towards us. Luckily we got in the car and drove away but they were coming chasing after us still. So we finally drive up to the hospital but it was completely empty and deserted so we figure we would just find what ever supplies we needed for my aunt and get out of there so we don't get attakced by those people. Well I look to the left of the car and I lose my breath, this was the scariest part of the dream. To my left I see a giantic spaceship right next to the hospital. I mean it was bigger than the hospital building. I start hypeventilating and tell my uncle, look there look there. And he looks but gets so frightened that the car starts spinning out of control. Then I start praying God help me please help me...Please help us Jesus. All of a sudden my soul comes out of my body everything becomes pitch black but I feel someone hugging me and the man says it's okay it's going to be okay I'm here now you're safe now and this person who was hugging me was crying and I felt so safe after what I just saw. I woke up in a sweat and so afraid but also relieved.

The spaceship looked like a giant metallic orb but with "legs" or pillars that helped it be stable on ground. I knew whatever was coming off of it was going to kill everyone and there was just this overwhelming feeling of dread and Evil when I saw it. However I believe in the dream I got raptured my body stood on Earth but my soul went up into heaven. I never got to see what was on the spaceship but whatever was going to come off of it was straight from hell. When we go up they will come down.

• Winner
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I'll tell you exactly the context and how I know it was from God because I'm trying to tell as many people as possible and warn them of what's coming. So back in 2020 at 8 mos pregnant I was diagnosed with covid. I was nearly about to give birth to my first child and scared to death because covid had only been anounced for 2 weeks in America and that's when I got it. I spent 3-4 weeks fighting a bad fever in bed and not being able to breath properly. This was also around the time we were about to get evicted because my partner could no longer work due to covid there was no work or very little to pay our bills. I prayed to God about everything that was happening and asked him to show me what was to come and help me to understand what was going on and what our future would be. He answered, a short time after I recovered from COVID I had a dream of the end times.

The streets were pretty desolate and cars had stopped working for some reason. There were some people wearing masks and some not. Buildings were on fire there was garbage on the floor I mean the city was trashed. People were hiding in their apartments in our apartment building scared for their lives. There was no running water food was scarce, it was a complete disaster. My aunt was sick and we had to take her to the hospital for an injured leg. So we go outside even though we had been hiding in our apartment up until that point. My uncle knows how to hot wire so he first tries hot wiring a bus. Then once we go this bus to work these mob of people turned and started running towards the bus. They started hanging onto the windows and even pushed over the bus. Now that's after we jumped out and started running. They were all so desperate to get on the working bus that they pushed it on it's side and set it on fire(not sure how they did that). Then they saw my uncle knew how to hotwire because he was hotwiring another car and they were running towards us. Luckily we got in the car and drove away but they were coming chasing after us still. So we finally drive up to the hospital but it was completely empty and deserted so we figure we would just find what ever supplies we needed for my aunt and get out of there so we don't get attakced by those people. Well I look to the left of the car and I lose my breath, this was the scariest part of the dream. To my left I see a giantic spaceship right next to the hospital. I mean it was bigger than the hospital building. I start hypeventilating and tell my uncle, look there look there. And he looks but gets so frightened that the car starts spinning out of control. Then I start praying God help me please help me...Please help us Jesus. All of a sudden my soul comes out of my body everything becomes pitch black but I feel someone hugging me and the man says it's okay it's going to be okay I'm here now you're safe now and this person who was hugging me was crying and I felt so safe after what I just saw. I woke up in a sweat and so afraid but also relieved.

The spaceship looked like a giant metallic orb but with "legs" or pillars that helped it be stable on ground. I knew whatever was coming off of it was going to kill everyone and there was just this overwhelming feeling of dread and Evil when I saw it. However I believe in the dream I got raptured my body stood on Earth but my soul went up into heaven. I never got to see what was on the spaceship but whatever was going to come off of it was straight from hell. When we go up they will come down.

Thanks for sharing.

I will make a few observations about the dream, and my interpretation of scripture. The part here:

Then I start praying God help me please help me...Please help us Jesus. All of a sudden my soul comes out of my body everything becomes pitch black but I feel someone hugging me and the man says it's okay it's going to be okay I'm here now you're safe now and this person who was hugging me was crying and I felt so safe after what I just saw. I woke up in a sweat and so afraid but also relieved.

You mentioned your soul came out of your body. This is what occurs when a person dies, the soul leaves the body, and travels up to be with Jesus.

However, I would be slow to call what you saw in your dream the rapture. For the Bible does not speak of a rapture. Only the Second Coming. Notice at the second coming people are physically/bodily raised to life.

1Th 4:16-17 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

The Second Coming does not occur until after the tribulation.

Mat 24:29-31 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

We see this also in other scripture where the church is still on the earth at the time of the Tribulation.

Rev 13:7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

I believe that what you saw, was yes, you going up to be with Jesus, but it happened because you “Cried out for help”, and God took you home. It is rather comforting for those who may fear the tribulation, for it shows that believers can be removed from harm by Jesus.

But the reality is many believers will be on the earth at the time of the Tribulation, and a portion of them will suffer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CallofChrist

Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream in the 70's in which Jesus was just about to return. The sky grew dark and I saw angels fighting space ships and stars spinning out of control. People were running to and fro on the earth in fear. I had this dream before I ever heard of aliens and the latter days. I don't know what to make of the dream, but it was weird.

[EDIT: The space ships looked like classic saucer shaped UFOs for the most part
The space craft flew in what looked like military formations]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I also believe this dream was a warning from God. I've had similar dreams like this off and on my whole life about the future that involved spaceships. :prayer:

Reactions: AG_BIC96
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream in the 70's in which Jesus was just about to return. The sky grew dark and I saw angels fighting space ships and stars spinning out of control. People were running to and fro on the earth in fear. I had this dream before I ever heard of aliens and the latter days. I don't know what to make of the dream, but it was weird.

Interesting. I had some similar dreams in around 2017. They predicted the current war with Russia, and showed what followed was an alien invasion of earth. Which I believe is linked to the passages:

This passage would fit with what you saw for it states:

Rev 12:7-8 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

Upvote 0

CallofChrist

Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This passage would fit with what you saw for it states:

Rev 12:7-8 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

I was just a kid when I had that dream... I had never read Revelation at that time nor heard any part of it.

Upvote 0

AG_BIC96

Apr 21, 2022
New York
✟9,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for sharing.

I will make a few observations about the dream, and my interpretation of scripture. The part here:

You mentioned your soul came out of your body. This is what occurs when a person dies, the soul leaves the body, and travels up to be with Jesus.

However, I would be slow to call what you saw in your dream the rapture. For the Bible does not speak of a rapture. Only the Second Coming. Notice at the second coming people are physically/bodily raised to life.

1Th 4:16-17 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

The Second Coming does not occur until after the tribulation.

Mat 24:29-31 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

We see this also in other scripture where the church is still on the earth at the time of the Tribulation.

Rev 13:7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

I believe that what you saw, was yes, you going up to be with Jesus, but it happened because you “Cried out for help”, and God took you home. It is rather comforting for those who may fear the tribulation, for it shows that believers can be removed from harm by Jesus.

But the reality is many believers will be on the earth at the time of the Tribulation, and a portion of them will suffer.
That's fair, the truth of the matter is I'm a baby Christian I've only been a Born Again Believer for about 3 years now and I still haven't finished the entirety of the bible which includes revelation. I am up to Luke at the moment, I was led to believe that the rapture is a real event that's supposed to occur but now I can see that some people don't believe in this event. I can not make a fair judgement on whether the rapture will or will not occur or if that is what happened to me in this dream although I initially thought so you may have very well proved that I just died. In any case when I think of dying i thought dying would be much more painful this is why I thought I was raptured. However maybe when we die our soul just comes out the body and we are spared of the pain. I know that these events will happen though because this is what God showed me, I may not be here to see it but others will experience similiar things in the end times as my dream displayed. I've had a lot of family and friends who said exactly what op is saying that their end time dreams contained UFO's coming to Earth. That same year my friend told me of her end time dream where people were mascaraing each other in the streets and a man came to her rescue telling her it's okay I just wanted to show you. It was extremely similar to my dream and aligned perfectly God is showing so many people in these days of what is to come and COVID only propelled this forward.

Upvote 0

AG_BIC96

Apr 21, 2022
New York
✟9,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Exactly that was exactly what I and my step mother saw in our dreams classic UFO orb shaped spaceships and more people are coming out the wood works to confirm that. That's why I believe this is what is really to come no doubt in my mind.

• Useful
Reactions: CallofChrist
Upvote 0