Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
The laws of the universe are the same wherever you go. If there is life on other planets there is no evidence that we have ever had contact with them. It would be difficult because they are many light years away and we can not travel faster than the speed of light.
interesting, i believe whether there is or is not life on other planets things are still playing by Jesus's rules and boundaries and by His will we may never see them unless allowed to once in Heaven. But then again i could get to Heaven and find out it was just us, either way i would be ok with the result as i trust Jesus has our best interest

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
But then again i could get to Heaven
There are people who believe Heaven is another planet in our Universe. Only a lot richer. The streets are paved using gold and the sand in the river of life is made up of beautiful precious stones.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
There are people who believe Heaven is another planet in our Universe. Only a lot richer. The streets are paved using gold and the sand in the river of life is made up of beautiful precious stones.
i believe that Heaven is very far away physically yet close spiritually if that makes sense

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
i believe that Heaven is very far away physically yet close spiritually if that makes sense
It is so close we are already there and can be there in an instant. When God took me in a dream to the center of the universe I was almost there in an instant. Everything in the universe is connected in real time.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
It is so close we are already there and can be there in an instant. When God took me in a dream to the center of the universe I was almost there in an instant. Everything in the universe is connected in real time.
amen i believe it too. I've had times where i've felt i was seeing heaven and was immediately ashamed at my sinful nature i wasn't ready since i was not in my purified spiritual body

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
amen i believe it too. I've had times where i've felt i was seeing heaven and was immediately ashamed at my sinful nature i wasn't ready since i was not in my purified spiritual body
I had a conversation with Paul in Heaven about Holiness. He asked me point blank why I was not living right before God. There was no condemnation. He just wanted me to know that he believes we should live free from sin. I only took up 12 seconds of his time. The conversation was more like a word packet that I will be working on trying to understand for the rest of my life. He wanted to know how people today are receiving what He wrote. Even as if he did not know how much he is not understood. I think we do not know the negatives in Heaven, only the positives.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I had a conversation with Paul in Heaven about Holiness. He asked me point blank why I was not living right before God. There was no condemnation. He just wanted me to know that he believes we should live free from sin. I only took up 12 seconds of his time. The conversation was more like a word packet that I will be working on trying to understand for the rest of my life. He wanted to know how people today are receiving what He wrote. Even as if he did not know how much he is not understood. I think we do not know the negatives in Heaven, only the positives.
that's pretty awesome of a testimony!

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,203.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I don't believe in alien life elsewhere in our galaxy, or even the universe. The bible is clear that man was made in the image of God. Angels weren't made in His image. Other heavenly spirits weren't made in His image. Man was made in His image. This logically leads me to believe that man holds a very special importance with God--so much so, that the idea of the same God creating other-worldly life doesn't seem rational.
In Genesis 6 and Job, Moses, writes of "The sons of God" indicating God's image and likeness. But many religious people here are sure this refers to angels.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,203.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The laws of the universe are the same wherever you go. If there is life on other planets there is no evidence that we have ever had contact with them. It would be difficult because they are many light years away and we can not travel faster than the speed of light.
Faster than light travel at least could be possible. One man claims 33 times light speed, Dr Charles Hall former USAF Dr.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,203.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
that's pretty awesome of a testimony!
Professor Howard Storm who experienced Hell in an NDE prayed and entered the light, in many questions he asked about life in the universe. Jesus showed him many human life forms starting with those most like us to the very different ones. He asked to not see it anymore. Compared to their average, we are not a clever race.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Faster than light travel at least could be possible.
If you go faster than the speed of light then there is decay. That may be why we have decay in our universe. A lot of problems in life could e solved if we keep things in balance. We go to the doctor and he checks our vital signs to see if we are functioning normally. People like to get themselves tied up in a tissy and that does not do anyone any good.

I have seen optical fiber tunnels where you can travel though the universe. They might call them worm holes. Also everything is connected to everything in the universe all the time. So we travel from here to there but a part of us is already there.

Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Compared to their average, we are not a clever race.

That is an understatement.
"Here are two generals not before mentioned-inventors of evil things, and without understanding; wise to do evil, and yet having no knowledge to do good. The more deliberate and politic sinners are in inventing evil things, the greater is their sin: so quick of invention in sin, and yet without understanding (stark fools) in the thoughts of God. Here is enough to humble us all, in the sense of our original corruption; for every heart by nature has in it the seed and spawn of all these sins."​
- Commentary from Matthew Henry on Romans 1 (re.: verse 30)​
... in a very real sense, mankind is "diabolically clever". :(

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Professor Howard Storm who experienced Hell in an NDE prayed and entered the light, in many questions he asked about life in the universe. Jesus showed him many human life forms starting with those most like us to the very different ones. He asked to not see it anymore. Compared to their average, we are not a clever race.
i referenced that testimony if you look earlier

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Has anyone considered that the beings we refer to as aliens are not from another planet but another dimension?
In practical terms, at least from our current level of relationship with them, what's difference does that make?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟107,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In practical terms, at least from our current level of relationship with them, what's difference does that make?
A lot. In terms of those that think there is no life on other planets. Or in those that reject spiritual beings of some sort. Personally I believe they have some connection to fallen angels, with an ultimate goal of deceiving mankind. We should all recognize this cannot be currently proven either way. I just believe there is a Bible connection, most likely related to Genesis 6.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
A lot. In terms of those that think there is no life on other planets. Or in those that reject spiritual beings of some sort. Personally I believe they have some connection to fallen angels, with an ultimate goal of deceiving mankind. We should all recognize this cannot be currently proven either way. I just believe there is a Bible connection, most likely related to Genesis 6.
Oh, THAT's what you mean by 'another dimension'. BTW I didn't mean there is no practical difference. I wanted to pick your brain. The truth is always practical.

So the assumption is that while we are merely speculating, it is, practically speaking, a good idea to keep watch over our hearts and lives, walking with the Lord, etc, even if we don't KNOW.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
we may never see them unless allowed to once in Heaven.
People who say they have been to heaven talk about seeing people on other planets. They are not allowed to interfere with live here on our planet.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
People who say they have been to heaven talk about seeing people on other planets. They are not allowed to interfere with live here on our planet.
I am curious and will ask Jesus many questions when i get to Heaven about other life and possible universes etc

Upvote 0