Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
It’s not, so please no discussions trying to prove that it is. :)

But I was wondering what folks would think if they found out it was. In other words, what would think if you found out that everyone goes to heaven, regardless of whether they were believers on Earth. This would mean folks like Hitler, Stalin, bin Laden, rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, would be there.

See this.

What if universalism was true?

Last edited:

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

But I was wondering what folks would think if they found out it was. In other words, what would think if you found out that everyone goes to heaven, regardless of whether they were believers on Earth. This would mean folks like Hitler, Stalin, bin Laden, rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, would be there.

Then peeps would probably get molested and beat up in heaven? Is that the point? Michael did have a war with the dragon in revelation: Revelation 12:7 :) Not sure what that means :(

• Haha
Reactions: Loyce KG
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They would be reborn as saints, so obviously not with the wickedness they had on earth.
They would know where they were wrong on earth too.
They will be very humble as a consequence.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Then peeps would probably get molested and beat up in heaven? Is that the point? Michael did have a war with the dragon in revelation: Revelation 12:7 :) Not sure what that means :(

No sin in heaven.

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Fine with me. Whatever God says.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At that point it would not make much a difference. At least I know that I am trying to live the best life I can here, now. Nothing wrong with being nice, helping others, etc. - living the "Christian" lifestyle.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At that point it would not make much a difference. At least I know that I am trying to live the best life I can here, now. Nothing wrong with being nice, helping others, etc. - living the "Christian" lifestyle.

I agree. If we lived the Christian lifestyle only because we had the idea of getting something, i.e. eternal happiness or something similar, out of it we wouldn't truly be living the Christian lifestyle as the Christian lifestyle is supposed to be based upon two things "Love God" and "Love your neighbor". Don't see "look out for no. 1" in there anywhere.

Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That would be one chaotic, messed up, and ridiculous world.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many would feel that they missed out on "fun" here on earth for nothing. They would feel that wasted time in church that they could have spent elsewhere. They would feel foolish for believing the hype and believing that they would be in better shape than others after death..... These are they who, I suspect, would hear, "I never knew you....."

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate

I would try to bring salvation to my Colt 45 so that I could take it with me.

But truthfully I think we will be amazed when we see people there that we WE think shouldn't be.
1 Cor 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Many would feel that they missed out on "fun" here on earth for nothing. They would feel that wasted time in church that they could have spent elsewhere. I would feel foolish for believing the hype and believing that they would be in better shape than others after death..... These are they who, I suspect, would hear, "I never knew you....."
Does the “many” include you? I’m looking for personal responses.

Upvote 0

Beloved2018

Theotokos, Pregnant With Christ, Save Us!
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
KY
✟54,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

I would be crying tears of joy!

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

So should we consider that they would have been sanctified prior to being saved? Should we look at it as in the parable of the workers in the vineyard?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does the “many” include you? I’m looking for personal responses.
I was part of the many, Now the few. I dont feel more deserving of heaven than anyone else, regardless of my good works or their crimes. We are all saved by grace and not by works, lest any should boost.

If I can go to heaven and point out those who shouldnt be there.....I will have to be the one who leads them where they are suppose to go....and be the first to jump in.....

Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

I’ve found that most who believe have the same testimony as mine. A more committed life to God than I/they had before. And doing so out of love and not fear of hell. I also find a more genuine love for those that many in the church write off as deserving Hell while ‘they’ don’t. Guys like you just listed above. Luke 13:4

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
So should we consider that they would have been sanctified prior to being saved? Should we look at it as in the parable of the workers in the vineyard?
Look at it however. They just never repented or believed before they died.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I’ve found that most who believe have the same testimony as mine. A more committed life to God than I/they had before. And doing so out of love and not fear of hell. I also find a more genuine love for those that many in the church write off as deserving Hell while ‘they’ don’t. Guys like you just listed above. Luke 13:4
I’m not sure how that addresses the OP.

Upvote 0