What I see might occur after this war with Israel and Hamas.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,344.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. The world will begin to turn against Israel. The Mayor of London has just said that Israel`s response is disproportionate. Has he heard of the sadistic carnage that happened?
So far, Israel killed 1900 people in Gaza, including 600 children, in retaliation. 7700 more were injured. On the top of that they said that a million of Palestinians need to run from their homes in 24 hours and that its just a beginning of a long war.

Of course it will quickly begin to be disproportionate, do you really expect it to be 1:1?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Back to the OP.

So, a few more thoughts -

1. The world will begin to turn against Israel. The Mayor of London has just said that Israel`s response is disproportionate. Has he heard of the sadistic carnage that happened?

2. Israel will go into Gaza and much horror will be shown on the media. People will be horrified and `forget` what Hamas has done or be told that it didn`t really happen.

3. Iran will keep up its threats and try to get the others moving. God will restrain.

4. The world will turn against Israel and there will be much violence against the Jews all over the world.

4. God will turn Russia back from the Ukraine and bring them down to the Golan Heights. (I may do a detail of that event.)

I see all this taking place over the next 4 months. Any thoughts?
Your thinking is from a human pespective, not from GOD's perspective. In fact, as the people was warned, when you see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. The warning: Let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and LET NOT THEM that are in the COUNTRIES enter thereinto, for these be the days of VENGEANCE, that all things WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED,the Lord JESUS will be REVEALED from heaven with His mighty angels(the true believers -Luke 20:35-36-take a look), in flaming FIRE taking VENGEANCE on them that know not GOD-the Word is GOD, self executing, understand? -, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord JESUS Christ, and they shall be punished with EVERLASTING destruction from the presence of the Lord, according to the Revelation 11:18-take a look, and from the glory of His power, even He shall come to be glorified in His saints, according to the Revelation 11:18, and to be admired in all them that believe, believe in Him as Scriptures say.
JESUS LEFT VERY CLEAR, SAYING: ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

So, the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains, saying to the mountains and rocks: Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sits on the throne, and from the WRATH of the Lamb, i.e. JESUS, for the great Day, that is the LORD's Day, the seventh andd last Day, of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand, for there shall be great distress in the land according to the Romans 2:9, and WRATH upon the people.
JESUS LEFT VERY CLEAR, SAYING: ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH. The fullness of Gentiles has arrived, thus there will be tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, of the JEW FIRST, and also of the GENTILE nations, as is written, Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. Woe unto them.

The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever, He shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shiver, as it be like a quake.

Get ready, it's midnight, i..e. the turn of a new Day, from the sixth to the seventh Day, and who has not oil will be lost in the blackness of the darkness because their lamps will go out. It's it.

Unto every one that has shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that has not shall be taken away even that which he has, so the unprofitable servant will be cast into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Wake up, wake up! Be careful if not, get ready

The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. He that believes on the Son as the Scriptures say, he has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the WRATH of GOD abides on him.

The Word is GOD, self-executing. Great mystery.

Israel was banned from the land from 70 AD until 1948, but, and from now on?

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
What really desagree with Scripture is your false interpretation contradicting Ezra 1:2 and 5:3. By the way, Darius the king made a decree -Ezra chapter 6- , and search was made in the house of the rolls, where the treasures were laid up in Babylon. Darius make a decree what to do to the elders of these Jews for the building of the house of GOD: that of the king's goods, even of the tribute beyond the river, forthwith expenses be given unto these men, that they be not hindered. And that which they have need of, both young bullocks, and rams, and lambs, for the burnt offerings of the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the appointment of the priests which are at Jerusalem, let it be given them day by day without fail: That they may offer sacrifices of sweet savours unto the GOD of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.

Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this. The GOD that has caused His name to dwell there destroy all kings and people, that shall put to their hand to alter and to destroy this house of God which is at Jerusalem.

I Darius have made a decree; let it be done with speed.
You are still missing Isaiah 45:13 where God speaking of Cyrus said "13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts"

Cyrus and Ezra mentioned the temple because it was they thought was most important.

Isaiah 44:28 who says of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd,
and he shall fulfill all my purpose’;
saying of Jerusalem , ‘She shall be built,’
and of the temple, ‘Your foundation shall be laid.’

God /said twice that Cyrus would order Jerusalem to be built. all the other things prophecied of Cyrus came true, so why do you think that he didn't order the city to be built? Darius only reiterated the command of Cyrus after discovering the original document.

The city and walls were completed in the 32nd year of Darius/Artaxerxes. About 49 years after the decree of Cyrus in troublous times.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
What really desagree with Scripture is your false interpretation contradicting Ezra 1:2 and 5:3. By the way, Darius the king made a decree -Ezra chapter 6- , and search was made in the house of the rolls, where the treasures were laid up in Babylon. Darius make a decree what to do to the elders of these Jews for the building of the house of GOD: that of the king's goods, even of the tribute beyond the river, forthwith expenses be given unto these men, that they be not hindered. And that which they have need of, both young bullocks, and rams, and lambs, for the burnt offerings of the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the appointment of the priests which are at Jerusalem, let it be given them day by day without fail: That they may offer sacrifices of sweet savours unto the GOD of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.

Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this. The GOD that has caused His name to dwell there destroy all kings and people, that shall put to their hand to alter and to destroy this house of God which is at Jerusalem.

I Darius have made a decree; let it be done with speed.
You are still missing Isaiah 45:13 where God speaking of Cyrus said "13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts"

Cyrus and Ezra mentioned the temple because it was they thought was most important.

God /said twice that Cyrus would order Jerusalem to be built. all the other things prophecied of Cyrus came true, so why do you think that he didn't order the city to be built? Darius only reiterated the command of Cyrus after discovering the original document.

The city and walls were completed in the 32nd year of Darius/Artaxerxes. About 49 years after the decree of Cyrus.1

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So far, Israel killed 1900 people in Gaza, including 600 children, in retaliation. 7700 more were injured. On the top of that they said that a million of Palestinians need to run from their homes in 24 hours and that its just a beginning of a long war.

Of course it will quickly begin to be disproportionate, do you really expect it to be 1:1?
Hi myst,

No I didn`t expect it to be 1: 1 as it is war. I just thought that the Mayor was seeing it as it should be `tit for tat. `

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The city and walls were completed in the 32nd year of Darius/Artaxerxes. About 49 years after the decree of Cyrus in troublous times.
But in Ezra 1:2-3 even the King Cyrus said:
2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord GOD of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build Him an HOUSE (not building the city) at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.
3 Who is there among you of all his people? his GOD be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the HOUSE of the Lord GOD of Israel, (he is the GOD,) which is in Jerusalem.

Ezra 5:13-17
13 But in the FIRST year of Cyrus(around 559-BC) the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus MADE A DECREE to BUILD this HOUSE of GOD(that is the Temple of Jerusalem, not the city).
14 And the vessels also of gold and silver of the house of GOD, which Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple that was in Jerusalem, and brought them into the temple of Babylon, those did Cyrus the king take out of the temple of Babylon, and they were delivered unto one, whose name was Sheshbazzar, whom he had made governor;
15 And said unto him, Take these vessels, go, carry them into the Temple that is in Jerusalem, and let the HOUSE of GOD(not the city) be builded in his place.

16 Then came the same Sheshbazzar, and laid the foundation of the house of God which is in Jerusalem: and since that time even until now hath it been in building, and yet it is not finished.
17 Now therefore, if it seem good to the king, let there be search made in the king's treasure house, which is there at Babylon, whether it be so, that a decree was made of Cyrus the king to BUILD THIS HOUSE OF GOD(not the city) AT JERUSALEM, and let the king send his pleasure to us concerning this matter.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The city and walls were completed in the 32nd year of Darius/Artaxerxes. About 49 years after the decree of Cyrus.1
The King Cyrus was not a priest ou shepherd, it is evidently. Isaiah prophesied symbolically or by allegory and was/is speaking of One in occult as a symbol. By the way, GOD sent Michael to Israel in that time-Daniel 10:13 and 20-21 and 11:1-3-, would be he the hidden character?
13 - But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days(21 years based in Ezekiel 4:5-7, take a look): but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
Daniel 11:1-3
1 Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.
2 And now will I shew thee the Truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

P.S.

By analogy we have Ezekiel 28:1-3

1 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of GOD, in the midst of the seas(peoples , and nations, and multitudes of all tongues); yet thou art a MAN, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of GOD:
3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

The King of Tyre was the ruler of Tyre, the ancient Phoenician city in what is now Lebanon. But by a symbol or allegory, Scriptures are speaking of the man of sin, the son of pedition, the Devil, a former Cherub 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
David, the wall competed in the 20th year of Darius 1 (Darius the Great). Nehemiah released to return to Jerusalem in the 20th year of Darius 1, Nehemiah 2:1-11. Nehemiah arrived in Jerusalem 3 days after being released in Nehemiah 2l 11.

The wall was completed 52 days later, by round the clock work, in Nehemiah 6:15.

Synopsis:
1. Nehemiah released from Danius 1's court (in 502 BC)
2. 3 days later, Nehemiah arrived in Jerusalem.
3. round the clock work and the wall finished in just 52 days. (502 BC)

The completed fully rebuilding of Jerusalem the city to like it was before was finished in 489 BC (in 32nd year of Darius 1's rule) 49 years after Cyrus's decree, in 538 BC. (allow for a 1 year variation in dating, because sometimes the references are the ascension to the throne year, and other times the first full year of rule).

70 wks breakdown 9 .jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
By analogy we have Ezekiel 28:1-3

1 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of GOD, in the midst of the seas(peoples , and nations, and multitudes of all tongues); yet thou art a MAN, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of GOD:
3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

The King of Tyre was the ruler of Tyre, the ancient Phoenician city in what is now Lebanon. But by a symbol or allegory, Scriptures are speaking of the man of sin, the son of pedition, the Devil, a former Cherub 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Oseas, the prince of Tyre in Ezekiel 28:1-10 is referring to the Antichrist, who becomes the son of perdition used by Satan.

The king of Tyre in Ezekiel 28:12-19 is referring to Satan.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ezra 5:13-17
13 But in the FIRST year of Cyrus(around 559-BC) the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus MADE A DECREE to BUILD this HOUSE of GOD(that is the Temple of Jerusalem, not the city).
Oseas, you made a typo I assume. 539 BC, not 559 BC. 539 BC/538 BC (allow for a 1 year variation in dating, because sometimes the references are the ascension to the throne year, and other times the first full year of rule).

quick synopsis.
539 BC, first year of Darius the Mede, Daniel made his prayer in Daniel 9, and received the 70 weeks prophecy.
538 BC, first year of Cyrus, the Persian, made his decree to allow the Jews to return to rebuild the temple of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Back to the OP.

So, a few more thoughts -

2. Israel will go into Gaza and much horror will be shown on the media. People will be horrified and `forget` what Hamas has done or be told that it didn`t really happen.

3. Iran will keep up its threats and try to get the others moving. God will restrain.

4. The world will turn against Israel and there will be much violence against the Jews all over the world.

4. God will turn Russia back from the Ukraine and bring them down to the Golan Heights. (I may do a detail of that event.)

I see all this taking place over the next 4 months. Any thoughts?
Possibly. It is pretty amazing the potential. Israel was living in peace when the Hamas attack occurred. Iran being charged with support of Hamas. Iranian rhetoric ramping up. Russia in a war, which if Russia decides to return its troops back to Russia, then the hook could be placed in Russia's jaw to be dragged into a widening Israel at war conflict. That could become the Gog/Magog event.

At the same time, Zelensky, a Jew, rising to global prominence as a politician and military leader. And Ukraine on fast track to full fledged EU membership. Will have to see if a ten leader group develops and Zelensky becomes head of that, i.e. the little horn.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your thinking is from a human pespective, not from GOD's perspective.
Oseas, instead of degrading the other posters with that same lead-in to so many of your posts - just state your opinion. Marilyn was just stating her opinion and inviting discussion from other posters about what they think about the matter. Keep in mind, you are speaking to your fellow Christians here.

So instead, as your lead in sentence, say something like... "this is what I think" And then present your view or opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, the prince of Tyre in Ezekiel 28:1-10 is referring to the Antichrist, who becomes the son of perdition used by Satan.

The king of Tyre in Ezekiel 28:12-19 is referring to Satan.
My post #47 above:

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Possibly. It is pretty amazing the potential. Israel was living in peace when the Hamas attack occurred. Iran being charged with support of Hamas. Iranian rhetoric ramping up. Russia in a war, which if Russia decides to return its troops back to Russia, then the hook could be placed in Russia's jaw to be dragged into a widening Israel at war conflict. That could become the Gog/Magog event.

At the same time, Zelensky, a Jew, rising to global prominence as a politician and military leader. And Ukraine on fast track to full fledged EU membership. Will have to see if a ten leader group develops and Zelensky becomes head of that, i.e. the little horn.
Thank you Douggg,

concerning what Oseas said, much appreciated.

We seem to be seeing the same things regarding the involvement of Russia. I am so pleased to know that it is not Russia or Iran etc who will decide when they will come against Israel, (though they would like to and continually breathe out fire and brimstone,) BUT it is the Lord God the defender of Israel who will decide when He Himself will deal with those nations.

Did you hear about Iran saying that if Israel went into Gaza then they would give them an earthquake. Really!!! Remember Haman had a gallows built but he ended up on them, (Esther 7: 10) well that makes me think of Iran`s threat and they will get the earthquake, (Ez. 38: 19)

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, you made a typo I assume. 539 BC, not 559 BC. 539 BC/538 BC (allow for a 1 year variation in dating, because sometimes the references are the ascension to the throne year, and other times the first full year of rule).

quick synopsis.
539 BC, first year of Darius the Mede, Daniel made his prayer in Daniel 9, and received the 70 weeks prophecy.
538 BC, first year of Cyrus, the Persian, made his decree to allow the Jews to return to rebuild the temple of God.
Correct. 539BC/538BC is the first year of Cyrus after the conquer of Babylon. Ezra 1:1 - Ezra 1:11.

Historicaly
587 B.C. - Judah is conquered by Babylon - Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews are exiled to Babylon.
559 B.C. - Babylon is CONQUERED by Cyrus IN FULFILLMENT Daniel 2:v.39-(Check it). Cyrus's reign lasted from 559-530 B.C.

538 B.C. - Cyrus captured Babylon, and the ‘first year’ here is the first after this event.
Ezra 1:1 - Ezra 1:11 among other Biblical references.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, instead of degrading the other posters with that same lead-in to so many of your posts - just state your opinion. Marilyn was just stating her opinion and inviting discussion from other posters about what they think about the matter. Keep in mind, you are speaking to your fellow Christians here.

So instead, as your lead in sentence, say something like... "this is what I think" And then present your view or opinion on the matter.
I always have said that opinion is good for nothing-Matthew 16:21-23, what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, self-executing. This current millennium belongs EXCLUSIVELY to my Lord JESUS, all Power was given to Him in heaven and in earth, so what the powerful and great rulers of powerful nations are saying and claiming, and vociferating will not happen absolutely, everything the speak will not be fulfilled, but never. My Lord JESUS is in control of history, nothing random happens or will happen.

Get ready

My Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels (the true believers-Luke 20:35-36). In flaming fire taking VENGEANCE on them that know not GOD, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be PUNISHED with everlasting destruction-Revelation 11:18- from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power;(according Mat.28:18) when he shall come to be glorified in His saints(true believers), and to be admired in all them that believe; (in Him).

Now, even now, and from now on, what will LITERALLY be fulfilled according the written Word of GOD? Opinion is good for nothing, by the Word of GOD there will be only and only PUNISHMENT, punishment over punishment, anguish of ALL nations, and tribulation, and so on.

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...? What will happen with the Gentile nations?
Romans 2:9 - Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

What will happen with Israel according the Word of GOD? The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...?

The Word is GOD, LITERALLY self-executing, understand?

By the way, the everlasting PUNISHMENT announced since ancient time, had a specific time to begin, but not to end, of course, and this time has arrived and eternal punishment begins to run now, even now, and from now on, it's for ever and ever.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My post #47 above:
I don't disagree with symbolic representation. The prince of Tyre in verses1-10, sits in the seat of God, in verse 2, which God then sends strangers against him to assassinate him because the person will claim to be God by his audacious act.

Differently, the king of Tyre will be cast down to earth, in verse 16-19 - it is talking about what will happen to Satan in Revelation 12:7-9

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I always have said ....
What I think is...you are giving your opinion....taking things out of context.... and then claiming your opinion to be the Word of God.

Also, Oseas, it is not necessary to constantly add the phrase "understand?" We are all adults here and not little children.

Here is what is in the bible regarding the future of house of Israel in Ezekiel 39:

And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
559 B.C. - Babylon is CONQUERED by Cyrus IN FULFILLMENT Daniel 2:v.39-(Check it). Cyrus's reign lasted from 559-530 B.C.
No, Babylon was conquered by Darius the Mede, the night that Belshazzar drank for the vessels that his father Nebuchadnezzar took from the temple in Jerusalem. Read Daniel 5.

30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

Darius the Mede ruled Babylon for the year of 539 BC. And then Cyrus, 539-530 BC.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't disagree with symbolic representation. The prince of Tyre in verses1-10, sits in the seat of God, in verse 2, which God then sends strangers against him to assassinate him because the person will claim to be God by his audacious act.

Differently, the king of Tyre will be cast down to earth, in verse 16-19 - it is talking about what will happen to Satan in Revelation 12:7-9
You are speaking of the King of Tyre according to the History, who was the ruler of Tyre, a Phoenician king of Tyre (reigned 969–936 BC), who appears in the Bible as an ally of the Israelite kings David and Solomon. Well, the letter kills (kills the souls-Matthew 16:21-22. Take a look.), but the Spirit gives life.

Your historic King of Tyre never, but never, was wiser than Daniel(verse 3); there is no secret that they can hide from thee: Now, now, the Word is speaking EXCLUSIVELLY of the Devil, not other; And verse 8 says he will be cast down to the pit
(the bottomles pit-Revelation 20:1-3).
He shalt be a man(verse 9), and no God(according to the 2Thessalonians 2:3-4), in the hand of him that slayeth thee-that is Michael(Revelation 12:9-11 combined with Daniel 12:1-3). And verse 10 - 10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the UNCIRCUMCISED(why uncircumcised? Because the Devil is a Jew, father of the Jews-John 8:44-45, he shall die by the hand of strangers(Michael and his messengers-(true believers as Luke 20:35-36-) for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel said: The Word of the Lord -the Word is GOD - came again unto me, saying,...

In fact, the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD
- is speaking by allegory, symbolically, EXCLUSIVELY of the person of Devil, according to the chapter 28 of Ezekiel, verses 1 to 19. These verses are NOT speaking of two different personagens as you interpret by your imaginations and speculations, but of only one satanic personage, the same satanic MAN which Paul revealed in 2Thessalonians 2:3-4.

Upvote 0