Hamas Launches a War against Israel - then says the best solution is to let Hamas have time to regroup and do it again

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
from -- Netanyahu calls Hamas ceasefire proposal 'delusional' but Blinken sees scope for progress

"DOHA/TEL AVIV, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday rejected Hamas' latest offer for a ceasefire and return of hostages held in the Gaza Strip, but U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said there was still room for negotiation toward an agreement.​
Hamas, the Palestinian militant group that rules Gaza, proposed a ceasefire of 4-1/2 months, during which all hostages would go free, Israel would withdraw its troops from Gaza and an agreement would be reached on an end to the war.
The Hamas offer, which was first reported by Reuters, was a response to an earlier proposal drawn up by U.S. and Israeli spy chiefs and delivered to Hamas last week by Qatari and Egyptian mediators.​
Calling Hamas' position "delusional," Netanyahu renewed a pledge to destroy the Islamist movement, saying there was no alternative for Israel but to bring about its collapse.​
"The day after is the day after Hamas. All of Hamas," he told a press conference, insisting that total victory against Hamas was the only solution to the four-month-old Gaza war.​
"Continued military pressure is a necessary condition for the release of the hostages," Netanyahu said.​
====================================================================

History of Palestinian rejection of a two-state solution.

Last edited:

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
from -- Netanyahu calls Hamas ceasefire proposal 'delusional' but Blinken sees scope for progress

"DOHA/TEL AVIV, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday rejected Hamas' latest offer for a ceasefire and return of hostages held in the Gaza Strip, but U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said there was still room for negotiation toward an agreement.​
Hamas, the Palestinian militant group that rules Gaza, proposed a ceasefire of 4-1/2 months, during which all hostages would go free, Israel would withdraw its troops from Gaza and an agreement would be reached on an end to the war.
The Hamas offer, which was first reported by Reuters, was a response to an earlier proposal drawn up by U.S. and Israeli spy chiefs and delivered to Hamas last week by Qatari and Egyptian mediators.​
Calling Hamas' position "delusional," Netanyahu renewed a pledge to destroy the Islamist movement, saying there was no alternative for Israel but to bring about its collapse.​
"The day after is the day after Hamas. All of Hamas," he told a press conference, insisting that total victory against Hamas was the only solution to the four-month-old Gaza war.​
"Continued military pressure is a necessary condition for the release of the hostages," Netanyahu said.​
It is called a "hudna" in Islam...

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I was told that during an earlier cease-fire Hamas bombed a bus in Israel and clearly took credit for that.

So, in case that is true, I would say nothing Hamas says is to be trusted.

Also, I heard on a TV news report that a representative of Hamas went on TV in Russia and boasted how Hamas had pretended they were coming to terms with Israel . . . right while they were preparing for the border raid and massacre. If this is true, nothing Hamas does or says publicly means anything, possibly.

And I am told they want to kill Jews; they can get this by keeping the Israelis soldiers in Gaza where they can kill them and the Hamas fighters can be martyred fighting the Israelis. So, I see it is possible they are just jabbering for nothing, while doing their so-called negotiating.

And they've got the Houthis in it, and some others.

"the majority of the dead were killed during the deadly Hamas terror onslaught on October 7 and their bodies were taken to Gaza." This is in "The Times of Israel" news report, 6 February 2024, in paragraph 4 of the article, "At least 32 of the 136 hostages held in Gaza killed, 20 others feared dead -- NYT"

It seems that Hamas took dead people back to Gaza so they could pretend they were holding them as . . . live hostages! So, they can be pretty clever. So, of course, I do not know if and how many live hostages they still have.

But how long can they keep on being under attack? How will their resistance to the stress hold up, even for more hardened fighters?? Now they are the ones being attacked. But I guess in history there have been fighters who have been under fire for a very long time and they kept fighting.

So, prayer will get God's results.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So...Israel has a free pass on civilian casualties including children?
Children are being killed in Gaza, because the Palestinian civilians put them at risk.

Hamas could not have built its tunnels and hidden its terrorists and weapons under hospitals, under day cares, and under schools
without the willing cooperation and secrecy of apparently the definite majority of Palestinian civilians.

And those civilians did put those children at risk.

Many Palestinians civilians cheered on October 7. And I’ve heard that over 1000 of them actually went into Israel with the Hamas massacre to join in on the killing spree.

Who are the Palestinians? Why did Egypt built a huge wall to keep them out?

Because in recent times every time Arab nations took Palestinian refugees in they had to toss them back out. Why? Because they were divisive and violent and sometimes tried to overthrow the host government.

I’m sure some Palestinians must be innocent, and I prayed for them. But while you are feeling, sorry for them, do remember that they teach their children to hate and want to genocide every Jew in Israel, every Jew around the world, Americans, and Christians, and anybody they consider to be an infidel.

Israel has to get rid of Hamas. It is sad that the Palestinians let their children, and the places where they go to learn and play and be healed, become shields for terrorists.

But it’s either going to be Israel or Hamas. Since Israel doesn’t want to kill me if it gets the chance, I vote for Israel. They are doing what they sadly have to do to save their nation and their people from those who want to kill them.

The Palestinians can talk about, according to their narrative, it’s all the Israelis’ fault for their occupation and oppression.

Really? What is the excuse when Muslims terrorize and kill Christians and other minorities around the world? For example, on a monthly basis, thousands of innocent and hard Christian villagers are killed by Muslims to the cry of Allah Akbar.

I’m not going to come back to the string. If you disagree with the things, I said, you can do your homework on the net and see for yourself that what I said was based on research.

I don’t remember hearing any sympathy for things like babies being burned alive on October 7. Or about that one year year-old child, who is being held as a hostage in the tunnels, likely with poor nutrition, maybe starving.

Welcome to the last word. I don’t have time to quibble.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

This is my concern about a "cease-fire." It just gives them time to rearm and send in more reinforcements. It is the same deal as giving up land. That provides the enemy with a better launch pad for their next round of missile attacks. The bottom line is that it will never be enough for the terrorist states. They will not stop until they achieve their stated goal - drive Israel into the sea. Nothing else will do. There is no compromise. It is like the abortion battle. No solution. No half way.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This is my concern about a "cease-fire." It just gives them time to rearm and send in more reinforcements. It is the same deal as giving up land. That provides the enemy with a better launch pad for their next round of missile attacks. The bottom line is that it will never be enough for the terrorist states. They will not stop until they achieve their stated goal - drive Israel into the sea. Nothing else will do. There is no compromise. It is like the abortion battle. No solution. No half way.
History of Palestinian rejection of the two-state solution.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After watching a TV series on Moses and the Isrealites enslaved in Egypt I can draw some parallels. Moses kept negociating with the Pharaoh to let the Isrealites free and the Pharaoh kept resisting. So bad stuff started happening for the Pharaoh and his people. The Hebrew God was challenging the Egyptian gods and defeating them.

When the Pharaoh did agree on letting the people go he reneged and kept reneging. The Hebrews could not trust the Pharaoh. The Pharaoh's heart was hardened to seeing any sense or being humble to acknowledge he was defeated.

This is the same as Hamas who I presume are controlled by one or two king pins who act as Pharaoh's claiming to be gods and hold the only truth of God even to the point of wanting to enslave and wipe out Gods people the Irealis.

So those who control Hamas and other radical groups have hardened hearts to seeing and hearing any message of peace and reconciliation with the Irealis just as the Pharaoh did way back when they were enslaved in Egypt. Its history repeating itself.

The strange thing is that both the Isrealis and the Muslims believe in the same God that Moses believed in. So that one group believing in the same God would want to wipe out the very people who Moses God led out of Egypt to the promise land seems contradictory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0