Pray for Sinwar to surrender, and for the war in Gaza to end.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Some say he will flee to Egypt, and may already be there. But this seems totally unlikely. Egypt built that huge wall to keep Palestinian refugees out and especially to keep Hamas out.

In the past when Palestinian refugees were taken into Arab countries, they were always tossed back out. Why? Because they were decisive and violent, and sometimes tried to overthrow the host country.

Of course, Hamas is the most feared by Arab countries, because they certainly would like to take over the world. I have seen fear on the faces of Arab leaders when they talked about Hamas.

Many Hamas soldiers have already surrendered. They know that Israel is not going to quit until they are completely defeated.

(it’s either going to be Hamas or Israel. And since they often teach their children to hate and want to kill all Jews everywhere, and to hate and want to kill Christians and Americans, I vote for Israel. They don’t want to kill me.)

I certainly have prayed for any innocent people in Gaza. I’m sure some of you have also.

May the Lord move on the heart of Sinwar and other Hamas leaders, so that this war can come to an end.

He’s probably hiding out with the hostages. May we pray for them to be rescued.