Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So jacobs genetics from the same womb werent red?

Same genetics according to the color of the flesh, or no

Why do you think Jacob wasn't ruddy as his twin was?

Yes, same genetics.

The reference to Esau was about being covered in red hair, not that he was ruddy.

Genesis 25:25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.​

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Where I grew up most of the older folk knew that there used to be giants inhabiting the land because there were factually GRAVES all over the place that contained their BONES.

I think it's kind of a fun discussion myself. Specially after about a half a dozen cups of coffee.
s
There were definitely Nephilim - They're still finding their grave sites and "mounds". I am a little stunned to know there are people who still deny their existence & claim the bones found are all hoaxes. SOME are hoaxes, yes. But the majority are not. Nephilim giants existed. But Nephilim are not a pre-adamic race.

I'm following the discussion here with interest as I've not yet come to a conclusion although I have some leanings....

Upvote 0

YeShallTread

Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There were definitely Nephilim - They're still finding their grave sites and "mounds". I am a little stunned to know there are people who still deny their existence & claim the bones found are all hoaxes. SOME are hoaxes, yes. But the majority are not. Nephilim giants existed. But Nephilim are not a pre-adamic race.

I'm following the discussion here with interest as I've not yet come to a conclusion although I have some leanings....

I agree...the Nephilim were NOT pre-adamic.

Upvote 0

AmericanChristian91

May 24, 2007
California
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't think Nephilim exist or did exist.

Of course a type of Giant did exist, and still do, in the sense of human beings who have giantism/gigantism (which i think Goliath was one). And of course there are human beings out there that are just naturally tall without having some disease (who could be considered "giants" especially by short people).

Upvote 0

bornofGod888

Feb 20, 2013
Hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)
✟3,812.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If you have any factual evidence of such grave sites and bones, then would you please provide links to the same? Again, I'm very interested in this particular topic and I definitely believe that Nephilim existed, but it would be of great benefit to me (in order to help others) if I had any hard evidence of the same. Btw, I did watch the first 26 minutes of the video that Squint linked to. It was a bit boring (I actually "nodded" a few times), but I still plan on watching the remainder of it soon.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you have any factual evidence of such grave sites and bones, then would you please provide links to the same? Again, I'm very interested in this particular topic and I definitely believe that Nephilim existed, but it would be of great benefit to me (in order to help others) if I had any hard evidence of the same. Btw, I did watch the first 26 minutes of the video that Squint linked to. It was a bit boring (I actually "nodded" a few times), but I still plan on watching the remainder of it soon.

Yeah, its more toward the end though, should have fast forwarded through alot of the first stuff.

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a few more minutes away to the good stuff^_^

BornofGod probably fell asleep on his laptop, didnt make it that far ^_^

Yeah, that's the trouble with short attention spans...nobody really wants to commit an hour to any subject anymore do they?

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, that's the trouble with short attention spans...nobody really wants to commit an hour to any subject anymore do they?

Not really, all the other stuff dragged on.

This isnt new to me, and he seemed to saved that for last on purpose for the more skeptical, but I wasnt insterested in what tall people built (or in the mounds).

Some people you put on fast forward, we all do it at sometime or another online because some people have other obligations, not just short attention spans.

I had teachers Id never fall asleep on and others, my face couldnt smack my desk fast enough.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
This is good video story on the Nephilim Giants.
The guy uses an interesting technique in the way it is presented.
Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim - YouTube

There was no pre-adamic race, the earth formless and void darkness over the deep, just the beginning expressed in words and something we cannot fathom. Waters here I think of as existing in the mind of God which He then spoke all things into existence from His thoughts. Waters get divided into heaven and the earth.

It seems to me, that the text says the earth was created first, and then the heavens separated from it by a firmament in v6.
Which is interesting, His thoughts were of earth before heaven. So if heaven had not yet been created, then the angels come afterwards.

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really, all the other stuff dragged on.

This isnt new to me, and he seemed to saved that for last on purpose for the more skeptical, but I wasnt insterested in what tall people built (or in the mounds).

Some people you put on fast forward, we all do it at sometime or another online because some people have other obligations, not just short attention spans.

I had teachers Id never fall asleep on and others, my face couldnt smack my desk fast enough.

The only reason this stuff interests me is because where I grew up it was common knowledge with the older farmers because some of them had also found skeletons of giants when they broke up the land. I was only 4 generations off the pioneers and some of them were still kicking when I was a kid.

It made for some interesting and long conversations around the kitchen coffee table on cold winter days. As a kid I was totally fascinated by such stories.

s

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I like the fact the presentation is done by a non Christian (I think) so ppl can't say it's some "crazy religious person"

I've heard the reason the Smithsonian hoards the skeletons so no one can see them is because they adhere to the evolutionary theory and don't want to exhibit anything which would disprove it.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like the fact the presentation is done by a non Christian (I think) so ppl can't say it's some "crazy religious person"

I've heard the reason the Smithsonian hoards the skeletons so no one can see them is because they adhere to the evolutionary theory and don't want to exhibit anything which would disprove it.

Yeah, it's actually pretty weird that they seemed to intercept all such remains they could get their hands on and THEN they disappear from view.

.gov

u gotta luv it when they manipulate us peons, on our dime no less

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.