Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Incest is naturally repugnant knowledge, written on our hearts.
Before the law it wasn't incest. The father of Moses married his aunt.

Incest is bad today because of the possibility of producing children with genetic mutations (and cause it’s pretty gross to think about marrying your brother or sister! yuck!). However, Adam and Eve were made perfect by God. They had no genetic imperfections. They had perfect genes. It was only after many generations that little mutations in the genes would have developed enough to cause the potential for incest to be dangerous. It seems that when it got to that point, God created laws (Leviticus 18) that made it morally wrong.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And folks wonder why I object to Calvinism.:doh: Seems an idea can snowball once released. Oh well, at least I'm not like those Purple Pygmy Eskimos.:p

Yeah, I haven't had the opportunity to critique the 'lucky predetermined salvation lottery winners' presentations in awhile now.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You fail to understand so much Squint and appear to be quite happy in that position.

If you want answers about anything on topic...please ask.

I quite purposefully trotted out the KENNITES long long before you got there kid.

Because as soon as you trot them KENNITES out, then we're all gonna know you are a Murray CLONE.

And at that point I'd only suggest that you are in fact not the bearer of Holy Spirit insider information AS YOU CLAIMED, and that anyone who wants the REAL KENNITE story should tune into Mr. Murray because he's the one spinning the tail on that donkey, not you and the Holy Spirit.

It's called a tactical blockade, and having a little familiarity with how spiritual enemies operate.

Nothing personal mind you. Far as I'm concerned both you and Mr. Murray are saved.

but it doesn't mean you're telling the truth either, so lets not mix that up.

s

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,388,290.00
Country
United States