bornofGod888

Feb 20, 2013
Hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)
✟3,812.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, that's the trouble with short attention spans...nobody really wants to commit an hour to any subject anymore do they?

Now, now...

It had nothing to do with a short attention span...I'm just busy. Btw, I did finish watching the video.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now, now...

It had nothing to do with a short attention span...I'm just busy. Btw, I did finish watching the video.

Although I advised fast forwarding through the video I myself watched the whole thing which is why I advised it, knowing how busy you are.

besides that was the second video I watched of squints, I watched the food one video he posted on another thread, and I liked the whole thing:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
gonna try to do the second vid on this thread, but if the people who put it together don't have a clue about primitive tribes and head strapping which caused the elongated skulls, which they don't seem to early in the video, it's possibly going to be a huge waste of time.

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here's an article re: pre adamic man: 24. The Biblical Truth of the Pre-Adamic Age
I've only started to read it.
Anyone have thoughts on it's contents?

There's an interesting bit pasted below just regarding the creation of the universe...

The important point to understand is that it is impossible for the moon to exist without the earth, and it is impossible for the earth to exist without the sun, and for the sun to exist without our galaxy, the Milky Way, and for the Milky Way to exist without other galaxies. So, the whole universe must have been created instantaneously for it to exist, and this is exactly what God did in the beginning, as Psalm 148:5 above confirms, ‘He commanded and they were created’.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
All colors have their own beauty but not all colors are ruddy.

Admoni or "ruddy" is related to ADM, that is earth or dirt. Hence Adam and his creation story in Genesis 2, there is a linguistic connection between "human" and "earth" in Hebrew.

The description of David as "ruddy" does in fact refer to his complexion. But it has nothing to do with blushing, but rather that he was dark, that's what admoni means, it's earthy, like rusty or reddish earth or clay. Thus David's complexion is described as earthy, dark, rustic.

It actually means the opposite of those who want to using their imagination think it refers to fair skin and rosy blushing cheeks--it doesn't. It means that David had an earthy, dark complexion.

David wasn't a white skinned northern European.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My thoughts are, its too long:p
haha.. yeah I'm having a hard time getting thru it too.. skipping large chunks to find the interesting bits.. Ack!
mog.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
haha.. yeah I'm having a hard time getting thru it too.. skipping large chunks to find the interesting bits.. Ack!
mog.gif

Good to hear fast forward too lol

You could have assigned us each a paragraph sis, id take paragraph 204^_^

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Teaches is the key word. I think all it teaches is that God created man out of the elements he'd already created. Exactly how I don't speculate much. I wouldn't begin to understand the ways of God.
I do see much symbolism in Gemesis. Not unlike Revelation. Adam means human man.. If we lose sight of that we can lose site of the entire creation.
"Adam" is contracted from Hebrew "adamah" and "dam" =earth blood.
And yes, English word "man" is rooted in the Hebrew word "Adam" -and we are all "Adam", in God's dictionary, for He made them male and female and called their name "Adam" -Genesis 5:2.

There is only one other human being race, and that race is named "Israel", and the Firstborn of that New Man race is YHWH, in the Person of God the Word, dressed in a New human being garment named "Israel" -Isaiah 49: Isaiah 59; Rev 19.

He will "write" His New Name on the regeneraed flesh of every adopted son -and Adam will be cut off before His face forever.

The nephillim are in stolen bodies got by splitting genes, and though the flesh is from the daughters of Adam -by that manipulating of genetic information- the spirit of them is not "Adam", as all the seed of Adam is, by that one spirit -Malachi 2:15: all human beings of Adam's seed are one Adam spirit, one Adam blood, one Adam flesh.

Enoch chapters 14,15 details the reason why the nephillim roam earth after disembodiment, tormenting the flesh and souls and spirits of the Adam kind, and they do so by God's curse upon the Adam race, until Jesus sends His angels to gather them up and throw them in the Lake of Fire at the time of His return to reign. -http://summascriptura.com/html/Enoch_1_RHC.htm#50

There was no pre-Adamic race, There was no earth brought into existence until 5 days of evenings and mornings [24 hour days, like now], before Adam was made

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Over the years I've heard now & then about the possibility that a human like race lived prior to Adam, or even in conjunction with Adam and this explains the huge difference in races amongst other things.

I'd like to hear the thoughts of others if you would...
Was there a race of beings on earth prior to Adam and humans?
What do you believe and why? - Please provide scripture if you can..

Yes, just had a discussion about it in Dutch. I was a YEC, but now I believe GAPtheory.
Look at how Genesis 1 is translated in the One New Man Bible:
Weekly Torah Readings: B’reshite | onenewmanbible.com
1.1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2. And the earth was totally empty, devoid of all life, (Jer. 4:23) both animal and plant; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God hovered, brooded, over the face of the waters.
2 Peter 3 is not about Noah's flood, theologians call it Satan's flood:
5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
After Noah there was no new heaven.
Where could darkness come from in the beginning, which means wickedness, if Lucifer who was in the garden of Eden and cast to the ground sinned after the creation?
God who is Light didn't create heavens and earth in the dark.
It doesn't say on day 1: God said: Let there be a heaven and earth.
Creation or Re-Creation?
This is from Murjahel:
5. the devil's sin, the fall of the devil - GOD's ARMY, CONTENDING for the FAITH

Upvote 0

bornofGod888

Feb 20, 2013
Hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)
✟3,812.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the article that HisSparkPlug linked to:

The beautiful Pre-Adamic garden of Eden earth was destroyed after ‘war broke out in heaven’ between the holy angels led by Michael and the fallen angels led by Satan.

Revelation 12:7-9
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

These verses describe a war between armies of angels in heaven. We are speaking about an angelic war with massive destructive power at the angels' command. This angelic war started in heaven but was finished on earth when God cast Satan and his angels out of heaven back down to earth. As a result, the whole earth suffered cataclysmic violence of unimaginable proportions, and death, destruction, flooding, darkness and sin entered the world of the Pre-Adamic earth for the very first time.

The author of this article is greatly mistaken here (and elsewhere) as it can easily be proven that, contextually, this battle between Michael and his angels and Satan and his angels has not yet taken place but is, in fact, yet future.

P.S.

Since I've previously addressed this elsewhere on the forum, I'll merely provide a link to the same as opposed to repeating myself:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7696338-3/#post63666547

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
I'll try to watch this one, but already in the first few seconds the way he presents is so theatrical I find it hard to take him seriously.... *crosses eyes*

Yes, just had a discussion about it in Dutch. I was a YEC, but now I believe GAPtheory.
Look at how Genesis 1 is translated in the One New Man Bible:
Weekly Torah Readings: B’reshite | onenewmanbible.com
1.1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2. And the earth was totally empty, devoid of all life, (Jer. 4:23) both animal and plant; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God hovered, brooded, over the face of the waters.
2 Peter 3 is not about Noah's flood, theologians call it Satan's flood:
5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
After Noah there was no new heaven.
Where could darkness come from in the beginning, which means wickedness, if Lucifer who was in the garden of Eden and cast to the ground sinned after the creation?
God who is Light didn't create heavens and earth in the dark.
It doesn't say on day 1: God said: Let there be a heaven and earth.
Creation or Re-Creation?
This is from Murjahel:
5. the devil's sin, the fall of the devil - GOD's ARMY, CONTENDING for the FAITH

Uhm, it was Noah's flood in which 8 persons were saved through water.
Noah, wife, Noah's three sons, Noah's 3 daughter in laws.

It boggles the mind how people come up with this stuff.
Flood destruction mentioned here. already done
1 Peter 3
19 by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, 20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited[f] in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Future destruction by fire mentioned here, not yet happened.
2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.[c] 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Upvote 0

YeShallTread

Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I like the fact the presentation is done by a non Christian (I think) so ppl can't say it's some "crazy religious person"

I've heard the reason the Smithsonian hoards the skeletons so no one can see them is because they adhere to the evolutionary theory and don't want to exhibit anything which would disprove it.

I too have heard that. They can't have anything validate the Bible ya' know. Where would the atheist be then?;)

Upvote 0

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
Heavenly Jerusalem- Mount Zion
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Admoni or "ruddy" is related to ADM, that is earth or dirt. Hence Adam and his creation story in Genesis 2, there is a linguistic connection between "human" and "earth" in Hebrew.

The description of David as "ruddy" does in fact refer to his complexion. But it has nothing to do with blushing, but rather that he was dark, that's what admoni means, it's earthy, like rusty or reddish earth or clay. Thus David's complexion is described as earthy, dark, rustic.

It actually means the opposite of those who want to using their imagination think it refers to fair skin and rosy blushing cheeks--it doesn't. It means that David had an earthy, dark complexion.

David wasn't a white skinned northern European.

-CryptoLutheran

inb4 someone pops in this thread with some "nice" colored drawings to prove that the Israelites and Jesus Christ were all white.^_^

Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

YeShallTread

Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Adam" is contracted from Hebrew "adamah" and "dam" =earth blood.
And yes, English word "man" is rooted in the Hebrew word "Adam" -and we are all "Adam", in God's dictionary, for He made them male and female and called their name "Adam" -Genesis 5:2.

There is only one other human being race, and that race is named "Israel", and the Firstborn of that New Man race is YHWH, in the Person of God the Word, dressed in a New human being garment named "Israel" -Isaiah 49: Isaiah 59; Rev 19.

He will "write" His New Name on the regeneraed flesh of every adopted son -and Adam will be cut off before His face forever.

The nephillim are in stolen bodies got by splitting genes, and though the flesh is from the daughters of Adam -by that manipulating of genetic information- the spirit of them is not "Adam", as all the seed of Adam is, by that one spirit -Malachi 2:15: all human beings of Adam's seed are one Adam spirit, one Adam blood, one Adam flesh.

Enoch chapters 14,15 details the reason why the nephillim roam earth after disembodiment, tormenting the flesh and souls and spirits of the Adam kind, and they do so by God's curse upon the Adam race, until Jesus sends His angels to gather them up and throw them in the Lake of Fire at the time of His return to reign. -http://summascriptura.com/html/Enoch_1_RHC.htm#50

There was no pre-Adamic race, There was no earth brought into existence until 5 days of evenings and mornings [24 hour days, like now], before Adam was made

So wrong in so many ways.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

^_^

My reckoning places the beginning of this age at 14,000 years. I believe to know of the previous age, at least what He allows us to know, and that He began anew in this age...is very edifying.

So much to learn and so little time. :)

The account of Adam only speaks of the chosen Humanity . there were other humanities that did not get chosen and naturally went extinct .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.