Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Was There a Pre-Adamic Race? "

Sure there was, but since the bible begins about 5 or 6 thousand years ago such discussions can hardly seem edifying in a christian context .

Where I grew up most of the older folk knew that there used to be giants inhabiting the land because there were factually GRAVES all over the place that contained their BONES.

I think it's kind of a fun discussion myself. Specially after about a half a dozen cups of coffee.

s

Upvote 0

Rev Randy

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Aug 14, 2012
Florida,USA
✟25,153.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
"Was There a Pre-Adamic Race? "

Sure there was, but since the bible begins about 5 or 6 thousand years ago such discussions can hardly seem edifying in a christian context .

images

Reactions: HisSparkPlug
Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't Ruddy mean red or fair?

The name, Adam, of course as we all know down to the finest jot and tittle means red or ruddy. It also can be construed as 'earth man' or 'natural man' or 'first man.'

Esau on the other hand was RED and HAIRY....and in fact Harry is the anglicized version of the name Esau...;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
Heavenly Jerusalem- Mount Zion
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Songs speaks of white and ruddy, and whose hair was black

David I think is spoken of as ruddy, I cant cross check myself on this mobile thingymajig yet, still trying to get a grip on using this thing

Yeah, the son of Jesse was spoken as being of "ruddy" appearance:

And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance. 1 Samuel 17:42

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟114,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, the son of Jesse was spoken as being of "ruddy" appearance:

And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance. 1 Samuel 17:42

Thanks for the cross check bro:thumbsup:

Reactions: Lion King
Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is that skull real or just another internet hoax?

I'll put this out just for interesting discussions as I really don't think it's all that 'theologically' related, BUT the fact that there has been a superabundance of VERY VERY LARGE SKELETONS found throughout the world is a FACT.

Yes, there are some internet fabrication photo's, but there is also an overwhelming amount of hard physical evidence that a GIANT RACE of HUMAN BEINGS once lived on this planet and did so an an organized way i.e. built tombs, temples and left all kinds of evidence that they were here and BEFORE us.

so...the topic is kind of interesting to say the least, imho.

s

Reactions: HisSparkPlug
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.