Was Adam the FIRST Food Producer??? GENERATIONS ???

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
That is a clear violation of:
Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.
Or men, treat females, just as you would wish females to treat you.

LOL!! I*t is a fact that Jewish tradition was a patriarchal society---period. It Doesn't matter what you think about it, it is fact. The birthright never included women, only the firstborn male---one reason for that being that the Messiah was expected to be born at any time. The other reason being that:

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

It wasn't until this that women had any inheritance at all:
Num 27:1 Then came the daughters of Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of Manasseh the son of Joseph: and these are the names of his daughters; Mahlah, Noah, and Hoglah, and Milcah, and Tirzah.
Num 27:2 And they stood before Moses, and before Eleazar the priest, and before the princes and all the congregation, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
Num 27:3 Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against the LORD in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons.
Num 27:4 Why should the name of our father be done away from among his family, because he hath no son? Give unto us therefore a possession among the brethren of our father.
Num 27:5 And Moses brought their cause before the LORD.
Num 27:6 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Num 27:7 The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father's brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them.
Num 27:8 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter.
Num 27:9 And if he have no daughter, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his brethren.
Num 27:10 And if he have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his father's brethren.
Num 27:11 And if his father have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his kinsman that is next to him of his family, and he shall possess it: and it shall be unto the children of Israel a statute of judgment, as the LORD commanded Moses.

The idea of there being no male or female before God, was not until NT.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
God is not doing anything in the Church that He did not already do with Israel as a Nation.
Except everything new in the revelation of YHWH in the NT Resurrection Life of Jesus Messiah Savior King of the Jews Healer Comforter Rabbi .

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can guarantee you that if you ask working scientists the following broad questions:
- how old is the earth
- how did humans originate
- how does evolution work

You'll get pretty synchronised answers.
How about if I ask how we got our moon?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Asna general rule, people tend to interpret scripture in a way that meets their personal psychological needs.
As opposed to this?

tumblr_nqrketePcY1s2unypo1_500-5921.jpg

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Moses personally wrote Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy; and he edited Genesis.
Even in his old age Moses could still climb the mountain and fast for 40 days. Not many people are willing to do what Moses was willing to do to be used by God. A lot of people would be doing good to climb a mole hill and fast for four hours.

Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
as some MAN taught you about SCIENCE OPPOSED to the BIBLE, and opposed to all God's Plan .
Do you mean Dr Watson? Or are you talking about your high school biology book? Should we ban biology from being taught to our high school students? Or maybe go all the way back to grade school and ban the teaching of science there.

What I have said non stop is that science does not oppose the Bible and they do not contradict each other. God gives us our Bible and God gives us Science and they do not contradict. Your Bible clearly teachers that by wisdom, knowledge and understanding God created the world we live in. He gives us wisdom, knowledge and understanding so we can know how he created this world. He gives us our Bible so we can now why He does what He does. Prov 2 6 "6 For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding."

Who, what, when, where & why. Science tells us what, when and where. The Bible tells us who and why. The Bible is written on different levels: allegory, imagination and so on.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Science tells us what, when and where. The Bible tells us who and why. The Bible is written on different levels: allegory, imagination and so on.
The BIBLE is TRUTH.

Science (today, and as you parody) is false. (opposed to YHWH)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then why do we only have one?
I do not know, this is really a dual planet. So I would assume the lesson has to do with synergy and how two is better then one. The current theory is that two planets crashed into each other. The moon and the earth are moving away from each other. So at some point in time there had to have been a collision. So that they sort of bounced off of each other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Science (today, and as you parody) is false. (opposed to YHWH)
What are you talking about now. Or are you just wanting to falsely accuse your brothern and bear false witness?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
When anyone opposed/opposes YHWH'S Word, brethren or not,
it is wrong, it is false, and it is sinful.

But , of course , in the world, and of the world, what is always false gets promoted.

What are you talking about now. Or are you just wanting to falsely accuse your brothern and bear false witness?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, whether or not man is needed to teach what is in the Bible,instead of learning the truth of what is in the Bible, no matter who was the teacher (claimed teacher), you get a lot wrong
If you want to know the verse just ask. We are talking about Hebrew 8 "10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 11 No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. "

We are talking about the new covenant. Under the old covenant we had the Law to be Our teacher. What would you like to say about this passage. Esp the part that says: "no longer will they teach their neighbor"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But , of course , in the world, and of the world, what is always false gets promoted.
So you admit that you are being worldly and not spiritual minded? Ok, glad we were able to get that straightened out.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Spirit of YHWH will NEVER, ever, no not even once, teach you the things you have posted that are opposed to God's Word directly,
supported instead by MAN'S [sinful] SCIENCE, opposed to God every day.
The Bible has an exact time and place. When Jesus was born He came into the world at an exact time and place. God put Adam and Eve into the garden of Eden at an exact time and place. We know what the Bible has to say so now we want to look at what science and history has to say about this exact time and place.

I am not saying this. I am not a scientist. I am only talking about what science has to say. IF you think there is a contradiction then you have to find a way to deal with that because most of us do not think that there is a contradiction between science and the Bible. At least that is what the surveys indicate.

I personally do not want our students to waste their time on this nonsense so that is why I deal with it for them. So they can get their education and get a job and start their family without dealing with your opinion that there is some sort of a conflict or contradiction somewhere.

My son simply does not have time for this nonsense. He is very busy getting his education and he does not have time to get into debates and discussions over things that do not edify.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

2 Timothy 2 "22 Flee from youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling. 24 And a servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome, but he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, and forbearing.…"

If you want to reject science then go ahead and reject it. Does not matter to me. If you do not want to talk about science then do not have a discussion about science. Does not matter to me.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When anyone opposed/opposes YHWH'S Word, brethren or not,
This is the third time we have gone around this may-berry bush and you still have not told me what you are talking about. Just what do you not agree with. If I have made a mistake or error show me and I will be grateful that you found an error. That is why I put this stuff out here so people can show me if I need to correct anything. Although my experience has been that people mostly just build straw-men arguments and then burn their own straw-man.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not just you versus the rest though.
From the looks of it, every single individual theist in this thread is NOT agreeing with all other individual theists in this thread.

As in, if 10 theists are engaging in this thread, we are looking at 10 different versions.

EDIT: LOL! I was just done typing this message, scrolled further to see the new posts in the thread and what do I see? 4 theists arguing amongst themselves about what the story does and doesn't say.

I can help explain that too. I've been kicked out of 4 discussion boards for my heresies. So my take is that this forum is the last refuge for unusual beliefs. Which I do appreciate and politely as possible disagree with my brothers. Which I how I would wish to be treated if I was the odd man out....which I am.

Upvote 0