Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There is no judgement, just frustration at the stupidly of people that believe absolute lies about the vaccine. The internet made pretend believers, I blame the internet for your desire to die and not care for others as a Christian should not you.

My desire to die because I don’t take chemicals in my body in form of mrna vaccine? Sorry but I don’t understand your logic in this. Im not afraid of anything but God because I honor Him. And also I honor my temple which is my body.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟187,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's make a deal: You don't have to take the vaccine but in return you lose the right to receive treatment in an ICU should you get Covid.

That way we all win. We don't have to waste resources on you and you potentially get to meet your maker a bit earlier.

Fine for you?

I was about to day this, but I really had no way of putting it with it sound insensitive.

A lot of people who are fully vaccinated...of which who are encouraged to wear masks...around the unvaccinated...are saying "Screw 'em, they had plenty of time to get their jab". And to quote the Rocky IV Russian Draco, "If he dies...he dies."

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟187,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My desire to die because I don’t take chemicals in my body in form of mrna vaccine? Sorry but I don’t understand your logic in this. Im not afraid of anything but God because I honor Him. And also I honor my temple which is my body.

Outside of the vaccine, I'm sure your intaking chemical in whatever you eat, drink, air pollution, etc. You've been consuming small amounts every day all your life.

I get a kick out of smokers (not saying you are), that refuse to take the jab for the same reason, but will not break the cancer stick habit.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Outside of the vaccine, I'm sure your intaking chemical in whatever you eat, drink, air pollution, etc. You've been consuming small amounts every day all your life.

I get a kick out of smokers (not saying you are), that refuse to take the jab for the same reason, but will not break the cancer stick habit.

So you’re comparing mrna to chemicals in food?

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟187,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm referring to you claim about using "God's word". Those are religious beliefs. If you have your own private definitions of words like "religious", those are not conducive to clear communication.

(And I'm well aware of some Christians that do try to redefine words like "religion" basically for the purpose of marketing. But it doesn't help the discussion here.)

FYI, I don't live in the U.S.

Right, some people are responding as if we all here live in the US, then are like "Oops, this is one of those countries that actually believe in science". Australia/New Zealand is a good example. Other countries, who are using common sense and science look at the United States and just shake their heads....esp. Florida.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,185.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you give them the authority to mandate a vaccine now, you surrender any future objection to mandatory vaccines/treatments that the governments desire to implement.
Yeah, no kidding. Before you know it, children will need to get vaccines before going to school. The horror.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Other countries, who are using common sense and science look at the United States and just shake their heads

yep, we have a friend in another country who keeps sending us masks cause they're worried about us

we said we don't need anymore but they see the news & still send them

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ok well I haven’t ever eat mrna food and never will be, so comparison doesn’t make sense to me.

I have the sneaking suspicion that you have no clue what an mrna vaccine is let alone how it functions.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you concerned that the vaccine affects DNA? It doesn't.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Right, some people are responding as if we all here live in the US, then are like "Oops, this is one of those countries that actually believe in science". Australia/New Zealand is a good example. Other countries, who are using common sense and science look at the United States and just shake their heads....esp. Florida.

I can't help but wonder if some people don't realize there is preferable alternative to all of this.

I live in a decent size city (~1M people) and as of a couple days ago, we had zero people hospitalized with COVID-19.

Meanwhile looking at places like Florida and they're setting new records for hospitalizations.

It doesn't have to be that way. :(

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟291,316.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, no kidding. Before you know it, children will need to get vaccines before going to school. The horror.

Do parents not have a choice in the USA as to whether or not their children get vaccinated? I mean you're saying this is a horror in a sarcastic manner, but when it comes to medical treatments I would have thought some level of autonomy is to be respected. If you give the state this power now, who knows what they'll justify doing to you In the future on even more flimsy grounds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Do parents not have a choice in the USA as to whether or not their children get vaccinated? I mean you're saying this is a horror in a sarcastic manner, but when it comes to medical treatments I would have thought some level of autonomy is to be respected. If you give the state this power now, who knows what they'll justify doing to you In the future on even more flimsy grounds.

Autonomy is respected -- but choices have consequences.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No autonomy is not respected when you force someone to get a medical treatment they might not want. It is deliberately violated.

Except nobody is being forced to get any kind of medical treatment.

Feel free to not vaccinate your children -- I wish you the best of luck homeschooling them.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟291,316.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Except nobody is being forced to get any kind of medical treatment.

Feel free to not vaccinate your children -- I wish you the best of luck homeschooling them.

The whole context of this thread is the idea of forced vaccinations. I thought you were responding with the idea that a forced vaccination is respecting autonomy. If not, then I misunderstood you and we agree. Forced vaccinations are not respecting autonomy.

Although I don't understand why you would wish your enemy luck in raising their children.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The whole context of this thread is the idea of forced vaccinations. I thought you were responding with the idea that a forced vaccination is respecting autonomy. If not, then I misunderstood you and we agree. Forced vaccinations are not respecting autonomy.

The vaccinations are not being forced, insofar as nobody is holding you down and jabbing a needle into your arm, or threatening you with fines or imprisonment if you don't vaccinate.

The choice to vaccinate or not is just that -- a choice. But for every choice, there are consequences.

Parents who choose not to vaccinate their children will find the public school system has made choices of its own in that matter. Their choice, their consequence.

Although I don't understand why you would wish your enemy luck in raising their children.

Because while you might consider me to be your enemy, you are not mine.

Upvote 0