• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Why I refused the Covid-19 ‘vaccine’

The Hare

Feb 11, 2024
Ampang
✟12,078.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As I watched nations rapidly falling in lockstep with an uncannily unified pandemic narrative, a particular scripture popped into my mind.

“Who is like the beast (antichrist), and who can fight against it?” (Rev 13:4)

I was a pro-vaxxer until 2020 but the coronapsychosis ultimately forced a fundamental rethink. In subsequent years, I have quizzed the unvaccinated on the reasons behind their vaccine hesitancy and the answers were invariably the same. “Something was not right about the whole saga” or “it just didn’t feel right”. Therefore, the red flags I present below are merely a concise articulation of what I “didn’t feel right” during the first six months (Dec 1 2019 to May 1 2020) of the pandemic.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
As a counterpoint to ‘it just doesn’t feel right’ my dad died of Covid because he was unable to get the vaccine in the first few months of Covid.

I’ve had three vaccines and am notoriously not dead, despite being told by many that I would definitely be dead of the vaccine by now.

I’m reminded of the verse “Who is like the beast (antichrist), and who can fight against it?” (Rev 13:4): I fought against the beast of Covid and can rest easy.

Upvote 0

The Hare

Feb 11, 2024
Ampang
✟12,078.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a counterpoint to ‘it just doesn’t feel right’ my dad died of Covid because he was unable to get the vaccine in the first few months of Covid.

I’ve had three vaccines and am notoriously not dead, despite being told by many that I would definitely be dead of the vaccine by now.

I’m reminded of the verse “Who is like the beast (antichrist), and who can fight against it?” (Rev 13:4): I fought against the beast of Covid and can rest easy.
I am sorry to hear of your loss. There are many pro and anti arguments in this saga. Personally, I couldn't attend church in the Far East as I was unvaccinated.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. I didn't. I am seeing men, women and children dying soon after taking the shot. In fact, I am helping compile the data.
Please correct me if i'm wrong , but I have heard that the vaccine was experimental , that it didn't have the usual 5 to 10 yr testing.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In subsequent years, I have quizzed the unvaccinated on the reasons behind their vaccine hesitancy and the answers were invariably the same. “Something was not right about the whole saga
Oh yeah the things governments were doing to people became ridiculous.
As the virus began mutating into a milder form the government rules and restrictions became even more harsh , it just didn't make sense.

So people began to protest these harsh restrictions and were met with something worse than the virus , police brutality.
The police became the new threat to human health.

FREE AUSTRALIA: The world needs to witness what police did in Melbourne yesterday

Police brutality, Melbourne, Australia, 2021

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. I didn't. I am seeing men, women and children dying soon after taking the shot. In fact, I am helping compile the data.
Any data on the vaccine injured ?
Because we are seeing a lot of people developing all kinds of problems from the experimental vaxx , things like chronic fatigue where people can't even go to work , cancers , breathing problems , brain fog etc etc.

But there is also good news on the horizon , payouts for covid 19 vaccine injuries are begining , I hope the gov has enough money because the flood gates are now opening.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Probably the best news yet folks.
Because of it's decline of the covid vaccines , pfizer is now turning it's attention to cancer drugs.
After helping save lives during the pandemic , they seem to want to continue to help save lives , what a great company.
And as we all know , we are going to need all the help we can get , due to all the excess cancers now being seen in vaccinated people.

Pfizer is betting big on cancer drugs to turn business around after Covid decline – here's what to know​

• Pfizer is betting on cancer drugs to help it regain its footing after a rocky year marked by the rapid decline of its Covid business.
  • The pharmaceutical giant has been trying to shore up investor sentiment after its shares fell more than 40% in 2023.
  • Pfizer says its combined drug pipeline with cancer drugmaker Seagen could produce at least eight blockbuster medicines by 2030.
MSN

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Absolutely but I think it takes between 7 and 20 years of testing.
Yeah and this vaccine certainly didn't get that , it was ready to go not long after the outbreak with promises of it being safe and effective.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As I watched nations rapidly falling in lockstep with an uncannily unified pandemic narrative, a particular scripture popped into my mind.

“Who is like the beast (antichrist), and who can fight against it?
And of course his mark.
Rob Skiba was talking about this in 2012 and here is a 2 min portion of it.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If your on facebook join a group called ' died suddenly ' ....very enlightening

Reactions: TPop
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Conspiracy theorists who’s research is reading Facebook on the can.
But this is not a conspiracy theory , read the thread , the vaccine did not have the proper testing period as did most vaccines in the past.

Upvote 0