US homelessness up 12% to highest reported level as rents soar and coronavirus pandemic aid lapses

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I see, as far as minimum 2500 sq ft. home that seems too extreme, but these days seems people are in the market for homes this size and above. In El Paso the zoning laws aren't as extreme.

A lot of the older homes in my area of the Dallas Metroplex are under 2000 sq ft (two, maybe three small bedrooms), and they sell like hotcakes when they come open. So, there is certainly a market for newer homes that size, the old-school "starter home" concept. They just don't bring in as much profit for home builders.
Basically this. Sure, lots of people want bigger houses (I wouldn't mind one myself), but lots of people don't. Here in Baltimore, there are a lot of rowhomes, most of which are roughly 800, 1400, or 2100 sq ft. My neighborhood is mostly 1400-ers and IMO it's a good, manageable size for single people up through young families with 1-2 kids and it's great for people who don't want to deal with a lot of house problems.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The majority can own and maintain a house if they buy a house within their budget. Most the time where you decide to live, and your job ties you down.
I understand you about renting to me it's the minority. If kids are unsure about what city they want to live in or want to see the world that's fine. If I didn't have kids or grandkids I would probably rent also. If I ever did want to travel around, I would still buy an RV instead of signing a rental lease for a year. I guess to each their own.
Even with jobs though unless you sign one heck of a contract it is a lot easier to move jobs than it is to change houses.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With perhaps the exception of a few localized areas, corporate ownership of homes isn’t a major contributor to home scarcity. AFAIK, the major drivers are lack of willing construction firms and zoning laws that restrict density. Zoning laws may be driven by greed, but the guilty parties are typically existing homeowners.

I'll agree that existing homeowners are one of the issues. In my city there is a mall that died and was removed, it is largely still just a vacant lot because they can't come up with plans for what should be built there. Homeowners have rejected approval for things like big box stores because of the extra traffic (as if there wasn't a mall there previously) and light pollution it would cause. One of the best projects, I thought, was a mixed use area with stores (basically, replacing the old mall stores with similar types) and then offices, apartments and condos above the stores. The plan called for about 8 different buildings, all under 8 stories, central plazas, and also would have included a park area with walking trails. Of course, the current residents in the area were strongly opposed, despite the obvious community benefits they don't want the high density housing, the extra traffic of office space, shops, and restaurants (again, as if there hadn't been a mall there previously), etc. Instead, it seems the only thing they want to approve is more single family homes to replace the mall. And this is not the only example.

The majority can own and maintain a house if they buy a house within their budget. Most the time where you decide to live, and your job ties you down.

As I pointed out in my previous post, the majority cannot afford a home in my metro area -- and it isn't even a particularly large metro area in terms of population, nor is it anywhere near a coast. The statistics I seem to recall posting is that a median income family (make more than 49.99% of all families) can barely afford to buy a home -- they qualify to buy only about 20% of the homes currently on the market. That isn't a majority being able to own a home.

And, while you weren't interested in rentals, the fact is those under the median income have to rent -- they have no real option to buy. And rental prices are outrageous as well, with typical rents being close to double than what many currently make in house payments (granted, they locked in their loan rates a few years ago -- but they still pay far less than what people are now having to pay in rent).

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I drove through there from Ft. Drum NY and that is some beautiful country,
My parents live near-ish to Ft Drum. I hate that drive on 81 from Harrisburg to Syracuse. Once you get past Scranton, there's hardly anywhere to stop and I always worry I'm gonna have to squat on the side of the highway. :p

• Haha
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll agree that existing homeowners are one of the issues. In my city there is a mall that died and was removed, it is largely still just a vacant lot because they can't come up with plans for what should be built there. Homeowners have rejected approval for things like big box stores because of the extra traffic (as if there wasn't a mall there previously) and light pollution it would cause. One of the best projects, I thought, was a mixed use area with stores (basically, replacing the old mall stores with similar types) and then offices, apartments and condos above the stores. The plan called for about 8 different buildings, all under 8 stories, central plazas, and also would have included a park area with walking trails. Of course, the current residents in the area were strongly opposed, despite the obvious community benefits they don't want the high density housing, the extra traffic of office space, shops, and restaurants (again, as if there hadn't been a mall there previously), etc. Instead, it seems the only thing they want to approve is more single family homes to replace the mall. And this is not the only example.

As I pointed out in my previous post, the majority cannot afford a home in my metro area -- and it isn't even a particularly large metro area in terms of population, nor is it anywhere near a coast. The statistics I seem to recall posting is that a median income family (make more than 49.99% of all families) can barely afford to buy a home -- they qualify to buy only about 20% of the homes currently on the market. That isn't a majority being able to own a home.

And, while you weren't interested in rentals, the fact is those under the median income have to rent -- they have no real option to buy. And rental prices are outrageous as well, with typical rents being close to double than what many currently make in house payments (granted, they locked in their loan rates a few years ago -- but they still pay far less than what people are now having to pay in rent).
My daughter bought a townhome down near here Dallas four years ago. She'd actually like to move, but she's effectively "interest locked" into it. For its size and location, she's paying 2.5% interest and a far less monthly mortgage than any comparably sized apartment these days. She won't find any housing to purchase that size at that combined interest rate and price...probably in my lifetime.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
, the majority cannot afford a home in my metro area -
I understand in some areas and depends on the sq ft. My in laws live in small homes in LA but if they were to sell they could get a decent sized house in Texas especially El Paso.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand in some areas and depends on the sq ft. My in laws live in small homes in LA but if they were to sell they could get a decent sized house in Texas especially El Paso.

Probably more areas than you are aware of. I don't live in California (or, as I mentioned, any state that has a sea coast), in fact one of the issues driving home prices in my city is Californians moving here after selling their million dollar small family home (though, a minor one, as they are looking at million dollar plus homes, not starter homes). And being able to buy a home in El Paso doesn't help people if they can't get a job there -- particularly if they want to stay close to friends and family.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dude, the first two pages were some honest discussions about some of the problem which everyone seems to agree with. Then you come in here beating your right-wing tribal drum. Believe me I know your talking points because I used to be in your tribe. We can learn from each other if we take time to listen. I've already written my politician in my state about some of these very issues that everyone is talking about and if enough of us do it that's when change happens. My hope is that my millennials will be able to afford a home that won't take 40 or 50 years to payoff. Corporate America mainly greed is killing this country slowly.
Dude? all the headlines and studies I quoted were from left wing news sources from blue states, none from the right. They know the problems and have pointed out the problems yet they don't lift a finger to do anything about it because they need to keep the base in poverty, without their need for government then they lose their grip on them. They intentionally by their own admission are keeping their constituents dependent on them to barely survive. Just like the global elite have been touting for years that you will own nothing and like it. Its the Communist way to take from those who have worked their whole lives for what they got and give to those who are lazy and not even tried to put a dime into society. If it is tribal to point out facts based on truths than call it what you will. Nothing tribal about the truth except you trying to make it that way, thinking it is some great talking point-NOT!!!!

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry for mis gendering you! Sincere Apologies!
They know the problems and have pointed out the problems yet they don't lift a finger to do anything about
What has the right done?
Just like the global elite have been touting for years that you will own nothing and like it.
What has the right done about this?
If it is tribal to point out facts based on truths than call it what you will.
It's only tribal when you see half the facts and don't look in the mirror.

Now tell me what the right has done about debt they've been preaching about for the last 15 to 20 years? Peace

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry for mis gendering you! Sincere Apologies!

What has the right done?

What has the right done about this?

It's only tribal when you see half the facts and don't look in the mirror.

Now tell me what the right has done about debt they've been preaching about for the last 15 to 20 years? Peace
I am a man, I pointed out the dude comment because it dates you, or is that still in the youngsters vocabulary these days? That is the whole point was trying to make when in red states the policies help citizens while in blue states they intentionally keep them down. It comes down to policies. When you have Biden admin coming out with these ridiculous regulations of gas stoves being banned, now gas hot water heaters etc with all the new regulations housing cost have tripled in just 4 years and getting worse with interest and inflation. I know because I have been building for the past 45 years in a dozen different states. only other time that came close to these new regulations hurting the house building was hurricane Hugo that almost destroyed the housing industry. UN, WHO using Climate change as an excuse to take everything you own. Now the next big pandemic-'climate change' will be the new thing the global elite will use to take everything someone owns. They discussed that very thing in their last conference. "You will own nothing and like it". The regulations in California only the wealthiest can afford to rent, buy or sell. And Dems want it in every state. And again how can truth be tribal, not that I care what you call it.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I pointed out the dude
Well the (?) made me think that I misgendered and offended you. I am dated if you mean older.
When you have Biden admin coming out with these ridiculous regulations of gas stoves being banned, now gas hot water heaters
I admit this is plain lunacy and helps the fossil fuel industry. Natural gas is cheap and cleaner than fossil fuels. I prefer nuclear.
housing cost have tripled in just 4 years and getting worse with interest and inflation. I know because I have been building for the past 45 years in a dozen different states.
There is a difference between fiscal and monetary policy. The Federal Reserve has created the low interest rate environment that allow corporations and investors to inflate asset price. The reaction to COVID is another reason inflation and supply shock asset prices increased but in hindsight it was a bad move. Money printing and spending has artificially kept our poor economy afloat and has caused the problems we have today.
building for the past 45 years in a dozen different states.
You do know the GFC freaked a lot of homebuilders out. But that's a whole different issue in itself with labor and everything else... Supply is a driver of inflation.
WEF and the Davos types any Republican go to those meeting behind closed doors to set our Policies. What has the right been doing to curtail this?
Dems want it in every state. California only the wealthiest can afford to rent, buy or sell.
Of course, the left want s every state blue and the right want every state red it's politics. You know there is a mass exodus out of California don't you. The people that can move are moving and the rest are on the streets.
red states the policies help citizens
What policies in red states are getting people off the streets? In Austin and Dallas, I see more and more homelessness which the OP is about. What policies in Red states that are making their people so prosperous. Poverty level in states:
Now tell me what the right has done about debt they've been preaching about for the last 15 to 20 years?
Now I still need an answer to this one. 120% debt to GDP ratio, ever wonder what happens when a country goes broke. If interest rates climb, we won't be able to service the debt then what. See, politicians are as dumb as we are when it comes to economics. You know all these wars have added trillions to debt.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is the whole point was trying to make when in red states the policies help citizens while in blue states they intentionally keep them down. <snip> I know because I have been building for the past 45 years in a dozen different states.
Do red states not have zoning laws restricting density?

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well the (?) made me think that I misgendered and offended you. I am dated if you mean older.

I admit this is plain lunacy and helps the fossil fuel industry. Natural gas is cheap and cleaner than fossil fuels. I prefer nuclear.

There is a difference between fiscal and monetary policy. The Federal Reserve has created the low interest rate environment that allow corporations and investors to inflate asset price. The reaction to COVID is another reason inflation and supply shock asset prices increased but in hindsight it was a bad move. Money printing and spending has artificially kept our poor economy afloat and has caused the problems we have today.

You do know the GFC freaked a lot of homebuilders out. But that's a whole different issue in itself with labor and everything else... Supply is a driver of inflation.

WEF and the Davos types any Republican go to those meeting behind closed doors to set our Policies. What has the right been doing to curtail this?

Of course, the left want s every state blue and the right want every state red it's politics. You know there is a mass exodus out of California don't you. The people that can move are moving and the rest are on the streets.

What policies in red states are getting people off the streets? In Austin and Dallas, I see more and more homelessness which the OP is about. What policies in Red states that are making their people so prosperous. Poverty level in states:

Now I still need an answer to this one. 120% debt to GDP ratio, ever wonder what happens when a country goes broke. If interest rates climb, we won't be able to service the debt then what. See, politicians are as dumb as we are when it comes to economics. You know all these wars have added trillions to debt.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
isn't it clear? Dallas and Austin are ran by Dems mayors. Has to be a clear difference when we don't see the mass homeless in Rep controlled cities while mass homeless in Dem cities some for decades because of policies. Rep. ran cities make it easier with their regulation freeze and Tax credits given to business to come while they flee Dem ran cities almost daily. That's policies and regulations. If you have no business incentives then there are no jobs for the people. Fla has no taxes on property, Texas makes it easy too, SD same they make it easy by policies where people are fleeing in hopes of the American dream. NY with their policies and now lawfare against Rep ran businesses are scared to take a risk in any Dem city. Michigan most ran by Dem mayors have destroyed once thriving beautiful cities. I can go down the line Washington, Seattle great states and cities being destroyed. These big cities ran by Dem have a mass revolt on their hands by their black voters who beg for Pres. Trump to getting back in. Because of their policies to keeping them down and now are put on the side line by mass illegal invasions are finally waking up to the Dems taking them for granite.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
isn't it clear? Dallas and Austin are ran by Dems mayors. Has to be a clear difference when we don't see the mass homeless in Rep controlled cities while mass homeless in Dem cities some for decades because of policies. Rep. ran cities make it easier with their regulation freeze and Tax credits given to business to come while they flee Dem ran cities almost daily.

Please name some of these Republican-run cities.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
isn't it clear?
Yes, it's clear to me you avoid negative aspects of your party. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of problems on the left also. Get off the right-wing talking points I know them all. Last year I used to be a political lunatic also. We can't have a conversation if you don't answer my question. You keep replying by beating your tribal drum. Peace Out

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
My Brother-in law and sister ( mostly my BIL hate to say it but my sister is smarter than that fact if J is crazy enough to insist they buy a house and S can't talk him out of it this time he ( wanted to when they married six months ago. I will LITERALLY be looking for and expecting them to default. In fact if my sister is smart and he insisted on buying a house then if I were her I would refuse to be on the deed this way if and probably when he defaults I would still have good credit. This is how foolish it would be to be buying a house right now. Also, unless you plan I never moving you would likely literally have to take out a loan to pay off the house so you could buy or built another house. ( in other words you will lose money if you buy a house now when you go to sell it.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have studied this in past and have a 12 page thesis on it with many examples, because how many always ask for examples. When I know they either have to know but for political activism want admit to the problems.
It reminds me of the story when CHRIST went to HIS birth place; They wanted signs and wanders and CHRIST told them they will get only 1 sign and that was of Jonah in the belly of the whale. Off topic but the story came to mind as I was looking some examples up.

Republican policies of low taxes, limited government regulation, and respect for free market principles have led to thriving cities like: - Houston, Texas: No state income tax, pro-business policies and limited zoning laws have spurred economic growth. Houston has added over a million new jobs in the past 20 years
- San Diego, California: Despite being in a blue state, San Diego has had Republican mayors for much of the past few decades. It has a vibrant economy with a strong tech and biotech presence, largely due to pro-growth policies like streamlining regulations and permitting processes.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Significant tax cuts, limiting regulations, and investing in infrastructure have turned OKC into an economic powerhouse. Its unemployment rate is well below the national average and it has been ranked as one of the best cities for job growth.
I even helped build a million dollar home near there years ago.
- Fort Worth, Texas: Fort Worth epitomizes the free market, small government philosophy. It has no income tax, is a major transportation hub, and has a booming economy with diverse industries like finance, aerospace, and technology.
- Mesa, Arizona: Mesa has long been led by Republican leadership that values small government and fiscal responsibility,It has a thriving economy based around tech, healthcare, tourism and more - all while maintaining very low tax rates compared to other cities.

The key is to get government out of the way and let the free market and American entrepreneurial spirit thrive! When that happens, cities prosper. Big cities ran by Dems like Detroit where they have allowed unions to dictate policies where the massive pension plans and retirement benefits have completely bankrupted municipalities where they can never afford to pay them. Having, have the federal government bailing them out over and over; many blue states have massive unfunded liabilities that are crippling their economies.
For example:
• California has over $1 trillion in unfunded pension liabilities. Their high tax, big government policies have driven businesses and citizens out of the state.
• Illinois has $250 billion in unfunded pension liabilities. Years of Democrat control and irresponsible spending has led to a mass exodus from the state and a crippled economy.
• New Jersey has over $100 billion in unfunded pension and healthcare liabilities. High taxes and overregulation from years of Democrat policies have hampered economic growth.
• Connecticut has $100 billion in unfunded pension liabilities, the highest per capita in the nation. Decades of Democrat control have led to budget deficits, tax increases and a weak economy.
• New York has nearly $200 billion in unfunded healthcare liabilities alone. The state's high tax, high spending, anti-business climate has led more and more people and companies to flee.
I live in a Republican ran state with 80% vote Republican and has for the past 8 years at some times the top, but always in top 5 of un-employment. We never shut down, not once during Covid; most Dem cities completely shut down and many Minority owned business never recovered. Along with the 'summer of love riots' that Dem policies allowed criminals to run rampant with no repercussions burnt down minority owned business that never recovered. If you have no businesses that are protected by Municipal where they give more rights to rioters, looters without repercussions than businesses have no choice but to shut down and move. How many re-known businesses have had to shut down where these policies have effected mainly minority's where they cant even buy groceries in their cities no more because of all the lawlessness. You have in Illinois they now want to have a Government grocer because of the policies implemented by Dem control.

The common theme is years of reckless Democrat policies like expensive government programs, excess regulation, and high taxes have left budgets in disarray and economies struggling. Of course, the solution is to cut government waste, lower taxes, trim regulations and let free enterprise thrive! But Democrat leaders rarely seem willing to do that. These massive liabilities are essentially a tax on future generations. It's immoral and economically foolish. But that's what happens when you let big government liberals run wild! Does that satisfy some examples? I have tons more!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, it's clear to me you avoid negative aspects of your party. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of problems on the left also. Get off the right-wing talking points I know them all. Last year I used to be a political lunatic also. We can't have a conversation if you don't answer my question. You keep replying by beating your tribal drum. Peace Out

I am not sure if I posted to correct person to make sure I reposted. The real question is with activism will you accept it or not.

I have studied this in past and have a 12 page thesis on it with many examples, because how many always ask for examples. When I know they either have to know but for political activism want admit to the problems.
It reminds me of the story when CHRIST went to HIS birth place; They wanted signs and wanders and CHRIST told them they will get only 1 sign and that was of Jonah in the belly of the whale. Off topic but the story came to mind as I was looking some examples up.

Republican policies of low taxes, limited government regulation, and respect for free market principles have led to thriving cities like: - Houston, Texas: No state income tax, pro-business policies and limited zoning laws have spurred economic growth. Houston has added over a million new jobs in the past 20 years
- San Diego, California: Despite being in a blue state, San Diego has had Republican mayors for much of the past few decades. It has a vibrant economy with a strong tech and biotech presence, largely due to pro-growth policies like streamlining regulations and permitting processes.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Significant tax cuts, limiting regulations, and investing in infrastructure have turned OKC into an economic powerhouse. Its unemployment rate is well below the national average and it has been ranked as one of the best cities for job growth.
I even helped build a million dollar home near there years ago.
- Fort Worth, Texas: Fort Worth epitomizes the free market, small government philosophy. It has no income tax, is a major transportation hub, and has a booming economy with diverse industries like finance, aerospace, and technology.
- Mesa, Arizona: Mesa has long been led by Republican leadership that values small government and fiscal responsibility,It has a thriving economy based around tech, healthcare, tourism and more - all while maintaining very low tax rates compared to other cities.

The key is to get government out of the way and let the free market and American entrepreneurial spirit thrive! When that happens, cities prosper. Big cities ran by Dems like Detroit where they have allowed unions to dictate policies where the massive pension plans and retirement benefits have completely bankrupted municipalities where they can never afford to pay them. Having, have the federal government bailing them out over and over; many blue states have massive unfunded liabilities that are crippling their economies.
For example:
• California has over $1 trillion in unfunded pension liabilities. Their high tax, big government policies have driven businesses and citizens out of the state.
• Illinois has $250 billion in unfunded pension liabilities. Years of Democrat control and irresponsible spending has led to a mass exodus from the state and a crippled economy.
• New Jersey has over $100 billion in unfunded pension and healthcare liabilities. High taxes and overregulation from years of Democrat policies have hampered economic growth.
• Connecticut has $100 billion in unfunded pension liabilities, the highest per capita in the nation. Decades of Democrat control have led to budget deficits, tax increases and a weak economy.
• New York has nearly $200 billion in unfunded healthcare liabilities alone. The state's high tax, high spending, anti-business climate has led more and more people and companies to flee.
I live in a Republican ran state with 80% vote Republican and has for the past 8 years at some times the top, but always in top 5 of un-employment. We never shut down, not once during Covid; most Dem cities completely shut down and many Minority owned business never recovered. Along with the 'summer of love riots' that Dem policies allowed criminals to run rampant with no repercussions burnt down minority owned business that never recovered. If you have no businesses that are protected by Municipal where they give more rights to rioters, looters without repercussions than businesses have no choice but to shut down and move. How many re-known businesses have had to shut down where these policies have effected mainly minority's where they cant even buy groceries in their cities no more because of all the lawlessness. You have in Illinois they now want to have a Government grocer because of the policies implemented by Dem control.

The common theme is years of reckless Democrat policies like expensive government programs, excess regulation, and high taxes have left budgets in disarray and economies struggling. Of course, the solution is to cut government waste, lower taxes, trim regulations and let free enterprise thrive! But Democrat leaders rarely seem willing to do that. These massive liabilities are essentially a tax on future generations. It's immoral and economically foolish. But that's what happens when you let big government liberals run wild! Does that satisfy some examples? I have tons more!!

Upvote 0