Chinese scientists 'create' a mutant coronavirus strain that attacks the BRAIN and has a 100% kill rate in mice

Jul 12, 2010
United Kingdom
✟226,989.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Covid-19 already attacks the brain.

Also, and this may be news to some, we are't mice.

But I'm sure if China did create a much more deadly version of the disease, many of you would still avoid any and all methods to control its spread.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sciencetimes.com is a source for half-truth stuff?
I have to admit that I do not know the source, but at least the name tells me nothing of how reliable it is. Kinda akin to Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Sure, they say they are democratic, it's even in the name, but...

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Covid-19 already attacks the brain.

Also, and this may be news to some, we are't mice.

But I'm sure if China did create a much more deadly version of the disease, many of you would still avoid any and all methods to control its spread.
That's better then taking no caution and shoving everything handed to us and then some more into our bodies. Smart to use you guys as guinea pigs.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
That's better then taking no caution and shoving everything handed to us and then some more into our bodies. Smart to use you guys as guinea pigs.
There’s some wriggle-room between these extremes.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hawkeye-dont-give-me-hope-meme-3.jpg

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Eight rodents infected with the pathogen 'surprisingly' died within eight days

If they infect billion mice, they would then die in a billion days. That would make them virtually immortal.

If people survived this virus, would it make them smarter or dumber?

• Haha
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you read this article?
Have you seen that this article is quoting real scientists?
I am not using this article to bash the communist government of China.
So what is your motive, since that is the effect.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Terrif.

The daily mail, a tabloid noted for inaccurate
sensationalist stories.

So why are you posting this?

Just any excuse to bash China?

Pretty Much.

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
If they infect billion mice, they would then die in a billion days. That would make them virtually immortal.

If people survived this virus, would it make them smarter or dumber?
Always dumber.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My motivation for posting the different news articles regarding GX_P2V is to be informative about that virus. Anyone claiming otherwise about my motivation for those articles do not know me and shouldn't presume that they know my motives.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Any money that this is yet another inaccurate claim. For a start it’s not a coronavirus.
Please read the rest of the other articles in this thread for more information.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
That's all we need. Does anything good come out of China anymore?

An army that will liberate Taiwan from the vanity of western influence sin? Actually, most of the stuff you buy in America

Anyways, here's a NY Post article the same

The poor mouse :sigh:

The Scriptures prophecy deadly plagues - don't matter if they are man-made or naturally occuring. The truth is these things will come, and it is the haughty nation that claims to be Christian that will be brought down by the judgment of an Almighty God: that nation being America.

People who claim to be Christians need to heed this, the real meaning of what Repentance is:
"First, a real hatred of sin as sin, not merely its consequences. A hatred not only of this or that sin, but of all sin, and particularly of the root itself; self-will. “Thus saith the LORD God, Repent, and turn from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations” (Eze 14:6). He who hates not sin, loves it. God’s demand is, “Ye shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that you have committed” (Eze 20:43). One who has really repented can truthfully say, “I hate every false way” (Psa 119:104). He who once thought a course of holy living was a gloomy thing, has another judgment now. He who once regarded a course of self-pleasing as attractive, now detests it and has purposed to forsake all sin forever. This is the change of mind which God requires."
- The Doctrine of Sanctification, A.W. Pink (1886-1952)

And, people who do not know Jesus Christ, should realize the times we live in are the last days, and great calamities of all kind shall come, and even are now here, with all the floods, storms, fires, earthquakes, volcanoes, and wars - and the only hope is in Christ, for eternal life, so that no matter what comes our way: plague, famine, war...we are safe if we trust in the cross of Christ where He shed His blood for our sins.

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
An army that will liberate Taiwan from the vanity of western influence sin? Actually, most of the stuff you buy in America

Anyways, here's a NY Post article the same

The poor mouse :sigh:

The Scriptures prophecy deadly plagues - don't matter if they are man-made or naturally occuring. The truth is these things will come, and it is the haughty nation that claims to be Christian that will be brought down by the judgment of an Almighty God: that nation being America.

People who claim to be Christians need to heed this, the real meaning of what Repentance is:
"First, a real hatred of sin as sin, not merely its consequences. A hatred not only of this or that sin, but of all sin, and particularly of the root itself; self-will. “Thus saith the LORD God, Repent, and turn from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations” (Eze 14:6). He who hates not sin, loves it. God’s demand is, “Ye shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that you have committed” (Eze 20:43). One who has really repented can truthfully say, “I hate every false way” (Psa 119:104). He who once thought a course of holy living was a gloomy thing, has another judgment now. He who once regarded a course of self-pleasing as attractive, now detests it and has purposed to forsake all sin forever. This is the change of mind which God requires."
- The Doctrine of Sanctification, A.W. Pink (1886-1952)

And, people who do not know Jesus Christ, should realize the times we live in are the last days, and great calamities of all kind shall come, and even are now here, with all the floods, storms, fires, earthquakes, volcanoes, and wars - and the only hope is in Christ, for eternal life, so that no matter what comes our way: plague, famine, war...we are safe if we trust in the cross of Christ where He shed His blood for our sins.
You were just waiting to get on your band wagon, lol

Upvote 0