Running Cover For Biden’s Senility Is The Umpteenth Example Of How Media Interfere In Elections

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's just a saying. How about this year we say, "The lesser doddering of two old men"?

Everybody's entitled to their opinion.

Your post confirms pretty much what I thought. You don't really want Biden, but he's "not Trump", so that makes him good enough. I guess.

Now we just have to wait until November to see if the "not Trumps" or the "not Bidens" win. Just like our forefathers intended.
Let's not forget, in every election Trump ran in, more Americans voted for the other candidate.

-- A2SG, so, there's that.....

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let's not forget, in every election Trump ran in, more Americans voted for the other candidate.

-- A2SG, so, there's that.....

Let's not forget that the US Constitution requires the President of the United States to be elected by the Electoral College.

...so there's that.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Let's not forget that the US Constitution requires the President of the United States to be elected by the Electoral College.

...so there's that.
I'm very much aware.

-- A2SG, just pointing out that the "will of the people" is not always followed...

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's interesting to note that you did not address any of the findings of those polls and surveys which are in the article that I showed in post #314.

Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, JSRG.

The article in question that I shared is not a very long one. I read it in about 5 minutes. I was hopeful that others would read it before commenting about it.

Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

350015_0f282d4b538245f7d5ab333c90dad940.jpeg

Some off topic posts were removed.

MOD HAT OFF

241642_7b806f26bb6b356d6acfdbc3b2ca67ff_thumb.jpg

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's interesting to note that you did not address any of the findings of those polls and surveys which are in the article that I showed in post #314.
People believe lots of stuff which isn't true. For example, take a look at all the baseless claims about Biden's mental health in this very thread. This fact has little bearing on the reality itself.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,543.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Everyone knows Biden is impaired. Even the Democrats do. It's so obvious. But they will deny it anyway. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is except to give just one more example of how the Democrats will live in denial of what their eyes and ears tell tell them. It's the world they live in.

I honestly don't know why they won't just admit he's losing it but they don't care.

Just like there are those on the right who refuse to admit that Trump is a big jerk, and is often crooked in his business dealings.

I know he's a jerk and has done shady things. But I'm going to vote for him anyway because despite his faults his policies for the country are far better than Biden's. Do I wish I had another choice? Sure do.

The Democrats should just admit that Biden is losing his faculties but they'd rather have him because they believe his policies are better for the country. Just admit you wish you had another choice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums