Update on my seizures

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello all,
Just thought I would provide CF an update on my seizures. So my neurologist had ordered an at home EEG for 3 days starting the 15th of August. To date, the seizures have calmed down tremendously. I have noticed a pattern-when I am obssessing about a thought or worry I do get them. When I do not, I do not get the seizures. I think there is truth to the old saying "Worry will kill you". So please continue to keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you CF!

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Let me just say that if this bothers you in this way to watch your hydration and breathing. Seriously. Your doc may find this is not actually seizures, oh it looks like them and you do go out etc. But you get no traces in testing, it's a type of fainting. I've seen this before. Lets pray it's that, much easier to treat. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father please help this one to cope with the stresses and worries in this life. Grant him peace and a calmness of mind. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will keep your hearts and minds quiet and at rest through Jesus Christ. Philippians 4:6-7
LORD bless Jesse, help him now, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Visit site
✟423,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Again,
I would like to rethank you all for praying. Here is a little update- my seizures have stopped. However my back keeps spasming and is giving me very sharp pain now. I need that to stop.... thanks!

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesseBassett

Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Visit site
✟423,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Matt,
While I appreciate the scripture passage, that does not calm me. Especially after I just had yet another seizure last night. So this is a concerning ordeal...

Upvote 0