• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Freaking out. Frequent deja vu.

Harley.

Jul 5, 2022
Us
✟43,670.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Backstory, all the way back in grade 1 I had a big seizure. Was diagnosed with epilepsy and have been fine ever since. Over a decade later I have never had another seizure and have been declared seizure free. There also isn’t a family history of seizures at all. However last may I started to experience these intense episodes of Deja vu. They lasted about 4-10 seconds. And I started to freak out about temporal lobe epilepsy. Fast forward almost a year and I now can’t go an hour without getting one. I have seen two neurologists, both have said that they think I’m fine, I have had an eeg run, and it came back clean. And I ALSO talked to my family doctor who happens to also have a masters in neurology, so she knows a thing or two, and she ALSO said I’m probably fine. But I can’t help but panic. I have never experienced Deja vu before and now I’m suddenly experiencing it. I’m terrified, just waiting to drop into a seizure. Has anyone else experienced this from just anxiety??

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know much about that but I have severe anxiety and depression. My anxiety effects my heart and I already have a severe heart condition so, I have literally blacked out due to anxiety. Yeah, getting to stressed will put me in the hospital.

I will definitely be praying for you. I put you on my daily prayer list.

Remember God’s got this. He loves you and so do I….

Just hold on to God and don’t let go!!! God still works miracles… If he’s done it before he can and will do it again!!!!!

God bless you!!!

Upvote 0