Finally theres a chance!

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I was going to wait until we know for sure but I figured I'd ask for prayers on this. My wife and I have been trying to start a family since we got married back in 2015. So it's been nearly nine years of heartache and I never gave up but my wife did years ago. Well, she's about a month and 2 weeks late and she's going to get a pregnancy test tomorrow afternoon after work and I'm hoping to hell it's positive because, it's just been so long. If the test tomorrow is positive she is going to go to her doctor to get it confirmed. If it's negative and she's still another week late I'd say go to the doctor too. They don't make very accurate pregnancy tests at the dollar store anymore.

We've been down this road before though. She was late when I had to be hospitalized in Utica back in 2017 for a psychotic episode I was having but it was more than likely stress then. She hasn't been stressed much this month so I'm hoping beyond hope that this time it's not a fluke. Please pray for us and I will keep everyone updated.

If she is pregnant this will be our one and only child because we are quite poor. I haven't told my parents yet because they've always worried about how I'm going to support a baby with our income but we will manage.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for a good outcome for this couple, and for You to guard their emotions and mental well-being through what may be an emotional roller coaster ride. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
She is not pregnant it was a false alarm. Oh well, I still know she's going to be pregnant someday and have complete confidence she will be someday. She has potentially decades assuming I live that long.

Upvote 0