• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Uncle Joe needs You...

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Pavel Mosko, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+2,378
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    To pay for his transition into office (his Go Fund Me)

Uncle Joe.jpg

One little hint that his election is not a done deal... But you folks who believe it is, Go Fund uncle joe for America.

I personally do not have any sympathies for other side when it comes to this stuff. The Democrats have their own history of malfeasance. E.G. organizing FBI plots, removing the W's from all the White House computer key boards.

Biden transition making fundraising push as Trump administration blocks funding - CNNPolitics

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Hans Blaster

Hans Blaster Well-Known Member

+1,838
    Atheist
    Private
    Technically I already did, but GSAEmily won't release the funds.

3. Pavel Mosko

+2,378
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single

So I take it that is a no that you don't want to chip in on his Go Fund Me....? But I clarified the OP a little bit if that wasn't clear...

4. Hans Blaster

+1,838
    Atheist
    Private
    I've never put into any crowdfunding, so why should I now.

5. Pavel Mosko

+2,378
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Yes I haven't either. There were a few computer games I sort of was on the verge of doing it for, but didn't do it.

6. Justin-H.S.

Justin-H.S. Retrograde

+589
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Engaged
    This is starting to turn out like the Great Papal Schism. ^_^

7. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,400
    Christian
    Single
    But it's the Christian way...oh, wait, nevermind.

8. Andrewn

Andrewn Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,673
    Canada
    Anglican
    Married
    Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC

"(Reuters) - As President Donald Trump seeks to discredit last week’s election with baseless claims of voter fraud, his team has bombarded his supporters with requests for money to help pay for legal challenges to the results: “The Left will try to STEAL this election!” reads one text."

"But any small-dollar donations from Trump’s grassroots donors won’t be going to legal expenses at all, according to a Reuters review of the legal language in the solicitations."

"If a Trump donor gave $500, for instance, $300 would go to Trump’s Save America PAC, $200 would to the RNC - and nothing would go to his election defense fund."

"One Republican political strategist said Trump is misleading supporters who might give small donations to whatever cause he approves."

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+12,166
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat

This is because our current president and those under him at the GSA are behaving badly.

Watch some conceding the election with grace and class:

That grace and class is not currently being demonstrated and instead we are dealing with the childish behavior of "you cheated!" and pouting.

So I don't see the situation where Biden needs money for the transition as something to mock. It actually reflects shamefully on the current administration.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+16,533
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    Trump keeps asking me to pay for his legal team. Your image is doctored, but this is official stuff from Team Trump. He's reached the Orwellian position of 'defending' the election by attacking it in court.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+27,566
    Anglican
    Married
    All true. And more in that vein which could be mentioned.

It does illustrate how petty the Biden team is acting at present just because the President is not moving out of the White House more than two months prior to the end of his term.

For Biden to set himself up as the holder of a non-existent elective office, create a phony press room with what looks like a presidential seal, and talk as though he's already been inaugurated ought to embarrass all Americans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Pavel Mosko

+2,378
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Not quite Orwellian. The Ministry of Truth keeps telling us Biden Won the election at least six weeks+ before the electors have actually voted, when the other side has not conceded and is mounting stiff legal resistance based on numerous cases of probable cause....

13. FreeinChrist

+12,166
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    The Biden team is not acting petty. They are moving forward and expecting a transition like other president elects have received including Trump. Instead, the Biden team has to deal with the petty, childish, poor loser behavior. It is pathetic on part of the Trump team.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. FreeinChrist

+12,166
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    There is no Ministry of Truth. Biden simply expects the transition that Trump was allowed and previous president elects received.

The Trump team behavior is childish, bad loser behavior.

15. Pavel Mosko

+2,378
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    lol and he should get it! But mind you along with some of the good stuff of Top Secret briefings and start up funds comes lots and lots of bad stuff of secret cabals of partisan loyalists who are working to overthrow and undermine your leadership. I would gladly give Biden the complete Trump package deal if I could.

But since we can't muster that sort of thing given who runs the House, we can simply take back that nice little tradition that some folks like Harry Truman and others started.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  16. FreeinChrist

+12,166
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    He deserves the funding and cooperation now. It is also for the safety of the country.

The rest of your post is just a rant imho.

17. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+16,533
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    That's what the unofficial election results tell us.
    And one by one, they are turning into official election results.

Winning the election in a state is a very simple matter of judging which of two numbers is larger. It's not complicated. Trump's number is smaller, and so he is suing to attack the election, not to defend the results.

18. Hans Blaster

+1,838
    Atheist
    Private
    So it turns out that private and public funds have been used for transitions over the years. I'm still not sending them money. As for the "Christian thing" comment above, I used to put cash in the offering basket until I realized that they were spending large sums of money in compensation for their sexual misdeeds. So I stopped.

19. gaara4158

gaara4158 (Power Level Hidden)

+2,080
    United States
    Humanist
    Married
    US-Others
    “It’s not over because I refuse to concede, and since there’s no concession it’s not over!”
    Yeah, this doesn’t look like denial at all...

20. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,400
    Christian
    Single
    Did you actually give to the PTL club?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020