Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I really must say if You want to make an allready irritated woman agonized to the edge bring on a sportsbra the newest model with e sized cups or larger. The woman will likely get mad if she is normal and tear it off if she wants to breath during workout because usually it is a built in spike that can not be found ("unidentified object" ufo whatever) in the back. I have come across the fenomena three times now this year. Is it perhaps that manufacturers tries to get women to avoid gyms or use uncomfortable normal bras. besides I had a professional lady fit it to me so it was correct when I bought it but I was not doing heavy breathing then. Hate those unseen backspike, it was no pricetagleftover. I guess I have grown four inches in my back in half a year. I evidently can not do any excersize without getting big.

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I for one believe there are unexplained objects in the sky people are seeing, and have seen for centuries. Some very old oil paintings have renderings of UFO objects in their background sky. Where would artists of centuries ago get the idea to render such things in the sky in their paintings if someone hadn't seen the same thing those today are seeing?

I also believe the UFOs are not aliens, but the angels, popping in and out of the heavenly dimension which exists as a veil behind our earthly dimension. Ezekiel 1 is very revealing in the Hebrew, showing what Ezekiel really saw was a type of round craft turned on its side, and was the color of highly polished bronze. God's Throne was on it. So that would mean not all sightings are of bad angels.

Back in 1989, Christopher Walken played in a movie called Communion which was based on the true story of an incident that happened in a country home in New York state. When his wife got him to go to seek psychiatric help because of dreams he was having, the doctor did hypnosis. While under hypnosis he described his abduction and when he asked the supposed aliens to show who they were, they kept changing their appearance, and he said, "You're not going to show me who you really are, are you?" (I paraphrase).

There is no such thing as aliens or monsters in God's creation. But God also created the angels with the outward image likeness of Himself which is the image of man. The angels look like men (Genesis 19).

One of the things our Lord Jesus warned us about for the end is He said it would be just like the days of Noe (Noah - Matt.24:27). What was the main event at the time of Noah? Per Genesis 6, angels ("sons of God") left their own habitation and kept not their first estate (Jude 1) and took wives of the daughters of men. Their progeny were the Nephilim or giants, a hybrid humanoid race of men of great physical stature, and I think supernatural abilities, since Genesis 6 saying they were "men of renown" (men of the legend) is likely where the mythologies of gods in many ancient cultures came from.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
so you have heard and weighed all evidence and concluded there is 0 evidence I would think that to be a stretch of the truth as most people who speak in large generalities and have strong opinions have done minimal research to come to those conclusions. LA Marzulli pulled a microscopic implant out of a person abducted. Of those abducted they all tell the same story of what the being looked like and how they took genetic reproductive materials from them.
Some people won't believe water is wet until they hear it from a pulpit or see it on a National Geographic TV special.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's because its part of a wider conspiracy!!

In seriousness, while i don't think there is intelligent alien life if 'aliens' did ever arrive it would certainly pose a conundrum for the church (all religions really).

They wouldn't even have to say that they created man, they could just endorse evolution. Given how technologically superior they would probably be to have travelled here from space, if they said that they agreed with evolution that would cause many people to reject religious teachings.

Of course even if evolution were what they said happened the existence of God could still be argued but no doubt the aliens would have a profound effect on our cultures and societies which if it led to the persecution of Christians (and maybe other religions) could qualify for the deception.

Still, i don't think it will be aliens, hope not anyway.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QUOTE="Sorn, post: 72201528, member: 405699"]That's because its part of a wider conspiracy!!

In seriousness, while i don't think there is intelligent alien life if 'aliens' did ever arrive it would certainly pose a conundrum for the church (all religions really).
I think statistics not only prove the existence of God, but ETs as well.
Just leaves room for argument over details like how many kinds.

They wouldn't even have to say that they created man, they could just endorse evolution. Given how technologically superior they would probably be to have travelled here from space, if they said that they agreed with evolution that would cause many people to reject religious teachings.
It seems like you are assuming they would simply announce them
selves upon arrival. Advanced science would require a better understanding of what is meant by "space". Don't make the mistake of thinking their science is going to be just like ours.

Of course even if evolution were what they said happened the existence of God could still be argued but no doubt the aliens would have a profound effect on our cultures and societies which if it led to the persecution of Christians (and maybe other religions) could qualify for the deception.

Still, i don't think it will be aliens, hope not anyway.
Definition of aliens is a little vague. My neighbor said, "Aliens landed on my driveway!" I replied, "Heck, aliens BUILT my driveway!" lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
RT's??

Stats don't prove God exists, just that something else is highly unlikely but never impossible.

"They announce themselves" Well yeah, why else would they have to present themselves as aliens when they would in fact be demons, spirits etc.

I acknowledged their tech would likely be far better than ours, hence why so much more credibility would be given to statements they make (like 'Its evolution folks').

Definition: Not from Earth. No, i don't think they live or originate in a hollow core or under antacrtica etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QUOTE="Sorn, post: 72202131, member: 405699"]RT's??

Stats don't prove God exists, just that something else is highly unlikely but never impossible.
We must have slightly different standards of evidence.
"They announce themselves" Well yeah, why else would they have to present themselves as aliens when they would in fact be demons, spirits etc.
exactly.

I acknowledged their tech would likely be far better than ours, hence why so much more credibility would be given to statements they make (like 'Its evolution folks').

Definition: Not from Earth. No, i don't think they live or originate in a hollow core or under antacrtica etc.
Both are possible and likely
in my opinion.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We must have slightly different standards of evidence.

Yes, to a strict atheist (which i'm not), disproving something is not the same as proving something else. Very rigid and exacting but technically correct. Hence why we need faith, because we don't know 100% otherwise it wouldn't be faith but knowledge. You can believe it to be true but that is not the same as knowing it to be true.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, to a strict atheist (which i'm not), disproving something is not the same as proving something else. Very rigid and exacting but technically correct. Hence why we need faith, because we don't know 100% otherwise it wouldn't be faith but knowledge. You can believe it to be true but that is not the same as knowing it to be true.
Good words there, bro.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes there is a deception coming and the ufo narrative is a fake one will be probably be palmed off as the alternate reality for mankind as you suggest.
Spacemen and Flying Saucers again, eh Bob? Interesting article of faith there.

the "truth" is that there are a great many other planets in our Galaxy. in our Universe and the "Machine learning" technology being employed for the first time to find those planets is truly ground breaking... they are finding real planets.
In the words of the Prophet Mohammed, "So?" It's kind of like saying that computer aided research is discovering hundreds of new species of seaweed. Very nice, but so what?

Hebrews 1 says "God made the worlds".. and that is also true
I 'spect we'd all agree on that one as well.

God is the creator of all life - for example Angels don't come from Earth - they are alive ...
Firm grasp of the obvious there.

But having said that - the UFO's that are seen today that are not artifice and fake of man - are in fact real objects
Some is, some ain't. The ones that are real objects are generally airplanes. Many are misidentified natural phenomena. Some UFOs are optical illusions, and thus not real objects at all. But of the very few for which no boring, mundane, workaday explanation is forthcoming, there isw no particular reason to believe that they're Flying Saucers driven by either Spacemen or demons disguised as Spacemen. The idea that if you see a flying thing and can't figure out what it is then it must be a Flying Saucer is extraordinarily weird. The odds are really, really, good that most of the unknowns are also airplanes or rocket launches or some other such unexciting thing. Unless of course you just like the idea of Spacemen and Flying Saucers, in which case you'l find them a ready "explanation" for every light in the sky you happen to see.

What any of that has to do with the Christian Faith, at all, remains the real mystery.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do hear the Pope is anxiously waiting to baptize aliens from other galaxies when they arrive
The Vatican astronomer said that he'd be happy to baptize ET aliens if they arrived and if they went through the normal process for becoming Catholics. The pope,as far as I know, hasn't addressed the subject at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are UFOs / Aliens real though?
UFOs are real. If you see a flying thing and you don't know what it is, it's a UFO. However, the odds of it being a Flying Saucer From Another Planet is roughly nil. It's fun to believe that it is, though. ET aliens, i.e., Spacemen? Zero evidence for or against unless you count Fermi's Paradox. So at this point an article of faith to say either yea or nay. I'll await evidence of some sort before I decide. I remember that in centuries past, Europeans believed that the places where my ancestors hailed from were populated by devils transmarine whose diabolically slanted eyes betrayed them as the spawn of Satan. They were wrong.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aliens ? that remains to be seen , the Pope believes they are real
According to one YouTube prophet who has been denounced as a bare-faced liar by the person who he claimed as a source. The pope himself has remained silent on the subject.

Upvote 0