The Wild West
✟476,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The general public is aware of what a hydrogen bomb is, and it is 1950s technology. But the general public does not know how to make a hydrogen bomb, because that knowledge still is top secret. And the normal fission bomb is 1940s technology, but it too is knowledge that the general public does not possess because it still remains top secret. It is evident that even if one were to have psychic powers, you'd still not know anything about the proper way to make a fission bomb or a hydrogen bomb.

PS: As a bit of humorous wit, I did think the remark about psychic powers was funny.

Actually a member of the general public could make a fission bomb if they had the many billion dollars it would cost to set up enrichment facilities and managed to avoid getting shut down by the NRC, which would be quite an accomplishment. With hydrogen bombs however much more of the final design was kept secret.

Upvote 0

Xeno.of.athens

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven.
May 18, 2022
Perth
✟127,536.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Actually a member of the general public could make a fission bomb if they had the many billion dollars it would cost to set up enrichment facilities and managed to avoid getting shut down by the NRC, which would be quite an accomplishment. With hydrogen bombs however much more of the final design was kept secret.
I don't buy that you or anybody else in this thread would be capable of building a fission bomb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟247,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Who is to say these possible beings were not created by the powers and principalities that rebelled against God? They did a number on us pre-flood also
I think there may be something to this. We are finding many ancient ruins of possible pre flood peoples who all seem to have a high level of knowledge for their time. They all seem to have some orientation with the sky and display what we would consider advanced tech such as the cutting, shaping and movement of massive rocks and stones. The building of great stone structures and cities.

Then it seems they were all wiped out, disappeared and the runins got covered deep in the ground or under the sea on shorelines. We have only been dicovering some of these recently and it may change how we understand how we evolved into a far more advanced people on the planet some 8 or 10,000 years ago.

It makes one wonder how these people gained such knowledge when they were suppose to be simple farmers.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Who is to say these possible beings were not created by the powers and principalities that rebelled against God? They did a number on us pre-flood also
You are overthinking it, lol. Nobody but God can actually create. Hopefully, you mean something else, such as to manipulate DNA or to otherwise pervert a race of created beings or something.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are overthinking it, lol.
Good one... just going on the old myth that God transformed a previous huge violent and reptilian world into one more hospitable and perhaps less in the image of those who possibly made it.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟30,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Increasingly I am hearing the word - interdimensional. That suggests demons.

Why demons?

They don't care if we see them, and they're not talking. That suggests hostile intent, but they're waiting for the right time. There is no mother ship. No bases. Where do they go for repairs or sleep?

The ephah.
Re -Zechariah the flying scroll
Zachariah 5:5
Then the angel who was speaking with me came forward and told me, “Now lift up your eyes and see what is approaching.“What is it?” I asked. And he replied, This is an ephah that goeth forth through the earth
This is what an ephah looks like - Remind you of anything ?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Also I can think of several areas pioneered in the 1940s and 50s that remain the most closely guarded of secrets
do tell.
It takes tremendous effort for a country to develop fission weapons
We all know we had H-Bomb tech a long time ago. Nobody says it comes from space.
More and more nations are signing up as now having it.

Nobody needs a DoD yearly statement saying "fission technology is real".

Science classes all up and down the street have diagrams for this.

Some "technicality" for the production can be a proprietary secret when it comes to sauces for food, computer chips etc - but we all know that we have them and no DoD statement is needed to confirm "the sauce is real".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Science classes all up and down the street have diagrams for this.

Some "technicality" for the production can be a proprietary secret when it comes to sauces for food, computer chips etc - but we all know that we have them and no DoD statement is needed to confirm "the sauce is real".

Indeed, but the specifics of, for example, plutonium pit geometry for any remotely modern weapons system, anything small enough to fit in an MIRV, for example, is highly confidential. This contributes to the great effort it takes countries to go from having fission weapons like Fat Man and Little Boy to having thermonuclear weapons (it usually takes at least as long to go from fission to thermonuclear as to develop fission weapons to begin with).

Of course, the technical barriers to fission weapons are mainly economic, since the specifications for Fat Man and Little Boy are well known, but enriching uranium and implementing breeder reactors and making enough highly enriched uranium or plutonium for a weapon is quite difficult.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone- what is your take on the UFO phenomenon? Is it aliens? A demonic deception? Or are they a super-secret US military aircraft? Personally I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs they are seeing are not aliens but an ultra deep-black US military aircraft. Back in the 1940's the Nazi Germans were working on anti-gravity, there is absolutely no telling what they have got now! There are rumors going around on the internet that the US government is in possession of an aircraft with an anti-gravity drive called the TR3B-A and they have already had this thing out to orbit around Neptune and back. The idea that these UFOs are aliens are the perfect cover-story for the US government, if everyone is convinced these are aliens they will not know that the US government is violating their airspace and spying on them! Our government may have things that are so secret even the president of the united states does not know about them, the only people that know about them are the people that are working on them, probably out at Area 51.

I also believe that some of the phenomenon with aliens is a demonic deception, I have heard stories about people that thought they were being abducted by aliens in their bedroom at night and they cried out to God and instantly it stopped and they were back in their bed unharmed! Back in the middle ages people thought this phenomenon was witches, but now in modern times it has switched to aliens.
I have never seen a ufo so I can only go on what other people have seen and experienced.
A few cases I remember well , the Knowles family traveling across the Nullarbor in their car are chased by a ufo then it lands on the roof picks the car up and slams it back down while they were traveling at around 100 kms per hour. ( story is on line )

Then there is Frederick Valentich flying his cessna light aircraft across bass strait when a ufo begins to harass him , at first hes not sure what this thing is untill his last verbal transmission which is , " it's not an aircraft " and then he disappered never to be seen again. ( story is online )

And the last of my favorites is Travis Walton of the " fire in the sky " movie , only the book was better because he says something that is not in the movie. He says that while he is face to face with an alien in the ufo the alien looks at his necklace which has a cross on it , and reaches forward and rips his necklace off and throws it on the floor. ( make what you will of that ).

So my opinion is that not much good comes from ufos and aliens.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0