✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes and no.

Yes there is a deception coming and the ufo narrative is a fake one will be probably be palmed off as the alternate reality for mankind as you suggest.

however having said that.. you are tossing out the baby (the truth) with the bath-water "the fake narrative".

the "truth" is that there are a great many other planets in our Galaxy. in our Universe and the "Machine learning" technology being employed for the first time to find those planets is truly ground breaking... they are finding real planets.

That part is irrefutable.

Hebrews 1 says "God made the worlds".. and that is also true

God is the creator of all life - for example Angels don't come from Earth - they are alive ...

But having said that - the UFO's that are seen today that are not artifice and fake of man - are in fact real objects - but they are in those cases the artifice and fake of Satan's narrative for mankind. very real ... but misleading.
Just wondering if you've looked at all into flat earth/space does not exist/etc..
"Worlds" is not necessarily "planets".

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey so will advanced UFO technology and AI and stuff be used to consecrate the notion that Jesus is not Lord of creation?

here's a neat video by The Watchman

It's already happening.
Been happening for a long time.
The vehicles and technology are real, but the players and agendas are all over the place.

• Agree
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Unidentified Flying Object is simply a term used to speak of something in the air that has not been identified of what it is

Aliens ? that remains to be seen , the Pope believes they are real :)

God created life on earth , He created the solar systems , Who are we to say that life cannot exist in other places ?
Mankind has not the ability to travel very far , so it seems that with Almighty God all things are possible.

Some arguments being made though is that whatever entity people are claiming to see as aliens may be actually demons. One case ( i would have to look up the specific case) where a woman was being taken by an "alien" but she called on the name Jesus and it released her.

Again to me, its far fetch, but something to consider.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's entirely zero evidence that extraterrestrial visitors from another planet has visited us.
And there's no evidence that the claims of people who say they've been abducted actually encountered anything out of this world.

So at the end of the day, we haven't been visited by aliens. And no, aliens aren't demons or part of some grand satanic conspiracy.

Much like unicorns and fairies they are matters of the human imagination.

There very likely could be intelligent life on some distant planet, but we have absolutely no way of knowing one way or the other.

-CryptoLutheran
so you have heard and weighed all evidence and concluded there is 0 evidence I would think that to be a stretch of the truth as most people who speak in large generalities and have strong opinions have done minimal research to come to those conclusions. LA Marzulli pulled a microscopic implant out of a person abducted. Of those abducted they all tell the same story of what the being looked like and how they took genetic reproductive materials from them.
Hey so will advanced UFO technology and AI and stuff be used to consecrate the notion that Jesus is not Lord of creation?

[/QUOTE
Hi this is a very serious subject and having studied into this for hundreds of hours as a skeptical researcher I can tell you that hybrid demon angels existed largely before the flood and a few afterwards. The sons of God taking wives story is significant and preflood architecture shows advanced technology and astronomy. The book of Enoch does record a history that shows specific angels fell and had 6 leaders who taught men things like astrology, magic or potions sorcery, cosmetics, among other things. The scriptures speak of angels who did not keep their 1st domain being bound for judgement of the great day. This does not include Satan who is still operating. When you look into this I recommend Christian researchers like LA Marzuli, Tom Horn, Chris Putnam and non Christian New Ager David Icke. They all have looked into the ancient legends and established that these beings did indeed take form and did rule over man. The evidence is in the technology and in history that Nephalim did rule over man.
The Christian researchers have concluded that these beings are going to come back and that they will not be from another planet but another dimension. Icke sadly lumps the Judeao Christian history as myth with all the others to form a alien opinion. Icke has researched things like the bloodlines of the Illuminati and openly shows that they are professed Luciferians and have a global agenda. As a non Christian he sees this global take over coming and expects them to also come out in the open as some near point. The scriptures say that the antichrist will demand to be worshiped as God above all others. Will he claim to be God creator of heaven and earth or be god like the ancient aliens. This is much higher claim that the Ceasars made as being gods.
The point in the video about great deception is well made and the rapture coverup or counter story is an interesting angle too. I know that in WW2 the Germans had women who were channeling demonic spirits and were giving out scientific formulas. The transhumanist movement goes way back and the agenda is to take what was made in Gods image and alter it. When you had hybrid beings they were not man made in Gods image anymore. They could not repent. The transhumanist movement is seeking to alter DNA with microchips that could boost our brainpower and merge man with machine. At this point perhaps as you take the mark it might indicate a larger shift than people expect. There are secret DNA labs in New Mexico as well as underground cities. The elite are planning and preparing for a shift that as scripture shows most wont survive.
I encourage people to do some research and be aware that we are fighting against powers and principalities and not flesh and blood. This will sort itself out over time but if you are on a jury you would actually have to consider evidence that goes against your bias views. This is what Missler once said that the greatest block to the truth is the idea that you already have it. This subject brings up the spectacular and the scriptures say the last 7 years will be quite that. The key is to align your heart and soul with Jesus and stand against the darkness that is coming.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
so you have heard and weighed all evidence and concluded there is 0 evidence I would think that to be a stretch of the truth as most people who speak in large generalities and have strong opinions have done minimal research to come to those conclusions. LA Marzulli pulled a microscopic implant out of a person abducted. Of those abducted they all tell the same story of what the being looked like and how they took genetic reproductive materials from them.

Lots of people claim to have seen sasquatch, the loch ness monster, or even fairies. I see no reason to believe in any of those things either, regardless of the large number of reported sightings or experiences.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟822,987.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Google Pattern recognition / data mining algorithms are a brilliant addition to the scientific study of the heavens. I am not threatened by that at all. Personally I think that the scientific evidence AND the biblical evidence deny the existence of ET right now. Demons who masquerade as aliens in the end times are a real possibility though. But abiogenesis is a completely unproven phenomena. Chemical evolution simply does not happen and you have to believe in that to accept the "statistical probability" of life evolving out there. But we cannot rule out that God created aliens and did not tell us about them. Afterall my cat never made it into the bible but she is real enough.

Regarding the rapture most Christians believe those verses refer to the actual second coming rather than a pretribulation event, like the dispensationalists argue, so one of the premises of the video was a little controversial. But all in all an interesting video and thanks for sharing.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You're not on my ignore list. I have very, very few people on ignore--I usually reserve the ignore function to white supremacists or other equally toxic sorts of people.

-CryptoLutheran
I’m glad that I was wrong!!! My other theory was that you just seem like a very high volume poster who doesn’t like to stay in one thread for long (which is a pretty good strategy with so many members to reach in this large forum, if your goal is to drop insights on as many members as possible).

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The devil steals, slaughters and destroys and if He can do so to the human dna He will try and since most do not belive in aliens what better way to deceive people with something they do not believe in. Attack them with something they do not prepare for to defend themself against. But if You read Your bible and know the nature of God and the Devil perhaps You know that prayer and obedience to the word of God is what is needed to overcome all evil. Believe in God and obey the Lord Christ if You want to be secure for eternity and let God be the Judge. We really can not go around and be paranoid about aliens, we never know what will strike us and when, it could be something silly as a bananapeel on the porch or the slippery ice so If You have not given your life in the hands of the Lord You better do it soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Saul encountered the shade of the Prophet Samuel. Not a demon.

-CryptoLutheran

A demon.

1 Sam 28 "conjure up for me by THY FAMILIAR SPIRIT whomever I shall name".

"Shade of the prophet"??? what kind of Bible is that!!!???

The text says that GOD would not allow prophets to speak to Saul -- so now it is the turn of satan and the witch and the "familiar spirit" to see if THEY have power over the dead Samuel to do that which God had condemned.

Some folks vote in favor of the witch doing it.

Others will admit that a "familiar spirit" of the witch is in fact "a demon".

Let each one choose for themselves according to what the Bible says about demons and the dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I don't know whether or not there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe; I didn't claim to know one way or the other. I said there is no evidence that extraterrestrial life has ever visited earth.

How can I say that aliens aren't demons or some part of some satanic conspiracy? For the same reason I can say that there are no lizard men living on the moon.

-CryptoLutheran

So then... creative writing.

By contrast

https://fightersweep.com/1460/x-files-edition/#prettyPhoto

From That Time the U.S. Navy Had a Close Encounter With a UFO

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some arguments being made though is that whatever entity people are claiming to see as aliens may be actually demons. One case ( i would have to look up the specific case) where a woman was being taken by an "alien" but she called on the name Jesus and it released her.

Again to me, its far fetch, but something to consider.
It can be a case of both are true. Some are demons some are not.
The story you refer to I think is the "first" mainstream media report and is about an older couple in Pennsylvania (I think) whose car lost power when a craft landed in front of them. I was so stoked that she even THOUGHT to tell them about Jesus! Then when it "turned them off" I was convinced it was real.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lots of people claim to have seen sasquatch, the loch ness monster, or even fairies. I see no reason to believe in any of those things either, regardless of the large number of reported sightings or experiences.

-CryptoLutheran
Why can't you see a reason to believe a large number of reported experiences have an element of reality in them?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It can be a case of both are true. Some are demons some are not.
The story you refer to I think is the "first" mainstream media report and is about an older couple in Pennsylvania (I think) whose car lost power when a craft landed in front of them. I was so stoked that she even THOUGHT to tell them about Jesus! Then when it "turned them off" I was convinced it was real.

I don't know of any reported UFO or alien encounter that would not qualify as a demon where the UFO or alien is not a trick-of-man or one of those glaringly obvious rocket launches/meteors..

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have a related thread to this topic --
Dec 18, 2017 #1

The reason is that it has a poll where you can see that the "any story is acceptable to the Bible" option is by far the most well adopted POV for those viewing the thread.

The other reason is to point out that the UFO narratives are starting to make it into main stream government and media sanctioned approved story telling.

Upvote 0