Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
A lot of this taken from Eddie Chumney's book, ''The 7 feasts of Christ.''

Two things changed after Jesus died.

Before the goat was sent into the wilderness, a sash was put on the goat, and part of this sash was put on the door of the temple.

This sash on the door would turn from red to white, but after Jesus died, it never turned white for 40 years.

Also when the lots were cast, and It was considered a good omen if the lot marked La Adonai was drawn by the priest in the right hand, but for 40 years prior to the destruction of the temple the lot La Adonai came out on the right hand of the priest and the lot La Azazel came out on the left hand of the priest.

What does Yom Kippor show and teach?

It judges all nations in how they have treated God's people, the Jews.

The nations who have persecuted God's people are the goat nations of the left hand, and the people who have loved Israel, they are the sheep nations on the right hand.

Jesus at Yom Kippor.

'' Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my father.''

These are the same words that the high priest says before he ascended the alter on Yom Kippor.
Numbers ( 19:11, if you touched a dead body, you were unclean for seven days. After being unclean, purification took place on the eighth day.

Here is Jesus on that 8th day: John 20:
26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Face to face~Yom Kippor
For we know in part; and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known (1 Corinthians 13:9-12).

Trumpets.
"The First Trump," blown and associated with Shavuot (Pentecost);
"The Last Trump," blown and associated with Rosh HaShanah;
"The Great Trump," blown and associated with Yom Kippur.

Yom Kippor is about the cleansing of nations.

Every person will be judged, every nation will be marked.

Everyone will be judged what they have done for, or against the children of Israel.

You go to the left hand or the right hand, and you are either a goat or a sheep depending on how you have treated God's people, Israel.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟109,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen...sinners saved by grace...well put sister! And Daq I have not been trying to force my view on you but rather trying to reason about what the scriptures say. I know we do not agree and that is okay as our salvation does not depend on our opinions. Sorry you feel that two brothers seeing the same thing differently is an insult but I do not remember calling you names or insulting your character but again I could be incorrect as far all I know you may be correct but I cannot see it at this time (I will continue to pray about it). Visionary is right though...this is a Rabbit hole that is rather worn out so I will stop. And yes you have used much scripture, but I do not see that these apply to this subject (because I do not see this goat as a symbol for Satan for reasons I have given)...so I apologize if I have insulted you, and I want you to know I agree with a lot of things you have posted on other matters and continue to enjoy and value from your input so thanks...

Paul

Read my post more carefully Paul, I did not actually say that you had insulted or offended me personally, (but surely there are some you have offended). I'm quite familiar with these kinds of "informal debates" and what one side usually resorts to when there is nothing to back up the bold claims having been made. The same things can even happen in formal debates from what I have seen. :D :wave:

Waste no more posts on this rabbit trail. It benefits no one.

:thumbsup:

The daily sacrifice of this part of the prophetic vision that Daniel seen is this desecration of the heavenly sanctuary for 2300 days and it will occur at the time appointed. When is the time appointed? And the answer the Lord gives us is Remember, the biggest battle of all is over the minds of men.

The various words for "sacrifice" are nowhere to be found in any of the critical Daniel texts, (except the final week of Daniel 9:27) but rather simply the word tamiyd, (continual) is what we find. All of the holy things of the priesthood are tamiyd-continual including the oil burning in the lamps, the shewbread, the plate of pure gold upon the forefront of the holy mitsnepheth with the writing upon the forehead of Ahron, the breastplate of judgment with the names of the twelve sons of Yisrael over the heart of Ahron, etc., etc. As for 2300 perhaps it is an evening, a morning, two ox-head-rulers of the thousands and three [little horn] rulers of hundreds? And I have a ton of Scripture to back that up too! ^_^

Again, nice thread Vis! :) :wave:

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

A lot of this taken from Eddie Chumney's book, ''The 7 feasts of Christ.''

Two things changed after Jesus died.

Before the goat was sent into the wilderness, a sash was put on the goat, and part of this sash was put on the door of the temple.

This sash on the door would turn from red to white, but after Jesus died, it never turned white for 40 years.

Also when the lots were cast, and It was considered a good omen if the lot marked La Adonai was drawn by the priest in the right hand, but for 40 years prior to the destruction of the temple the lot La Adonai came out on the right hand of the priest and the lot La Azazel came out on the left hand of the priest.
wow too cool.. and the right hand is about making covenant and left hand about wiping your fanny.. that is the reason people shake the right hand to make a deal!

What does Yom Kippor show and teach?

It judges all nations in how they have treated God's people, the Jews.
I agree but I also suspect it is about all lost Israel also ( because they are your neighbor) and probably didn't 'know he was israel, but God knows who is who..
people say they love God, but hate everything he loves and they love everything he hates, that kind of deal might just suggest they don't have a clue who he is to love him. they only love their ideas of him.;which is just them worshipping themselves again. I am so glad that he plans to divide the sheep and the goats himself... how could we tell... except that they love what he loves and hate what he hates ? everyone else who can guess where they go ?

The nations who have persecuted God's people are the goat nations of the left hand, and the people who have loved Israel, they are the sheep nations on the right hand.

that is so very interesting . wow! I sure do believe you two guys are on to something there !

Yom Kippor is about the cleansing of nations.

Every person will be judged, every nation will be marked.

Everyone will be judged what they have done for, or against the children of Israel.

yes I agree with this statement more....Israel the people / tribes / clans and the nation.. yep I agree. that is sure what it looks like and it is what He promised Abraham isn't it ?
and to think Abraham set all those people free and God doesn't have a plan to save Abrahams captives relatives of course he has a plan . he loved Abraham more than he hates ???????????? everything else.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
visionary I am not so sure about this part here it is not how I have seen that goat to date anyway .
I think Jesus was the Azazel goat.. those moments he was on the cross for our sake. with the blood of the world and all the guilt on his head . the blood of the nations was on his head.. and I think the father saw him as like the Azazel goat I suspect.. now HIS the goal to undo war and undo all the things Azazel brought into the world. since then Jesus was sent to waterless places to retrieve men(from Abrahams Bossom )that is with in that mankind special place we call hell or the void that separated man from God's presence . so man can go sin and decide everything for himself.. .. man kinds special place he goes to be his own god..
hell and death is that authority that owned them at the fall . where they can be just like a Pharoahs and decided everything for themselves.. since we asked for it , we got it... now it is all about our choices .
but it also has to become our choice to undo what Azazel has brought into the world.
I see a great parallel to what is happening between him and men of old and with the father on the cross and during his burial .
so explain to me better why you don't think that goat was an example of jesus death and some of the redemption processes the cross ?
The way I keep these two events separate is those things that Yeshua did with the first coming match up with the spring feasts, any carryover was taken to heaven when He went. Paul explains how He ministers in heaven as our High Priest with His blood. The fall feasts will also be fulfilled on earth as it is in heaven as to timing. Different setting, different applications. Yeshua does not go back to being sacrificed again. He is the High Priest in heaven administering the atonement with His blood before His heavenly Father. He is not going to be on earth as the scapegoat before the congregation during Yom Kippur. He has more important things to do.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
So what where does God come in preparing His people but to their mind.
"Rise up and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein."
All those outside in the outer court are treading on the Holy City and the two witnesses are now upon the scene giving them a taste of the plaques to see if there is any who will yet repent. There is a time when there is a coming of the Lord to His Temple is you and your mind. There is only one time that the High Priest goes into the most holy. So be silent before God, for the day will come when He will dwell in your mind in all His awesome glory.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
On the Biblical calendar, the tenth day of the seventh month is the appointment known as Day of Atonement. The Day of Atonement is the Holiest day of the Biblical year. It is a day of intense prayer, fasting and calling out to God for mercy and grace. It is a day for doing business with God. It is a day for coming face to face with God. We can see an intersection of three holies. On the Day of Atonement, the Holiest man in the world (the High Priest of Israel) goes into the Holiest Place in the world (the holy of holies) on the Holiest Day of the year (Day of Atonement). Let‘s not take this lightly as others have died from assuming that this can be done in any manner.

And so it is today, God wants to come and speak directly to each and every one of us, so that you can believe in God and His Word forever. We are to prepare our hearts and minds to meet with in a personal way the almighty God. God has provided a way into the Most Holy and into His presence.

This is the time that communion with the Lord will be the most blessed than at other times. These are the Lord‘s set aside times just for talking with you personally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

The way I keep these two events separate is those things that Yeshua did with the first coming match up with the spring feasts, any carryover was taken to heaven when He went. Paul explains how He ministers in heaven as our High Priest with His blood. The fall feasts will also be fulfilled on earth as it is in heaven as to timing. Different setting, different applications. Yeshua does not go back to being sacrificed again. He is the High Priest in heaven administering the atonement with His blood before His heavenly Father. He is not going to be on earth as the scapegoat before the congregation during Yom Kippur. He has more important things to do.
very cool visionary!
I see now what you are saying..
I do agree. I agree that That Jesus won't be the Azazel Goat forever or the next time that goat is pictured in more events yet to come ! He chose to be it one time for the sins of the world and the sins of nations. aint he Awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I like that also Visionary but I see Yeshua as having been born on Tabernacles and being the LORDs Tabernacle (not made with hands) "with us" and that is a fall feast...(God was in Him reconciling the world unto Himself)...He came and dwelt (skeenoo - to pitch tent) among us and we beheld His glory...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yes I like that also Visionary but I see Yeshua as having been born on Tabernacles and being the LORDs Tabernacle (not made with hands) "with us" and that is a fall feast...(God was in Him reconciling the world unto Himself)...He came and dwelt (skeenoo - to pitch tent) among us and we beheld His glory...
But he did not come to 'dwell' among us as sukkot defines. He came only as a first fruit so to speak. Tabernacles means the final harvest which has not happened yet.

The apostles asked if he was going to restore Yisrael (Sukkot) and he basically said not now. He must leave again (go away). He had more work to do. He's still working.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

he was just bring us his promises and his spirit to start the processes of redeeming us back to the father ? not fulfilling all of them....... the picturing will keep keeping on until all is fulfilled( not just more promises ) on the 8thday..
the picturing/ mini plays are just promises and on are going pictures/plays until it is all fulfilled. and it is not all fulfilled until the 8th day but the promises are valid and on going truth .. we are approaching the 7thday of rest and learning. we are a long time away from
"heaven" and a whole lot of chores and duties and his people only want a vacation with vacation pay and they haven't even started their job yet. :idea:

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
he was just bring us his promises and his spirit to start the processes of redeeming us back to the father ? not fulfilling all of them....... the picturing will keep keeping on until all is fulfilled( not just more promises ) on the 8thday..
the picturing/ mini plays are just promises and on are going pictures/plays until it is all fulfilled. and it is not all fulfilled until the 8th day but the promises are valid and on going truth .. we are approaching the 7thday of rest and learning. we are a long time away from
"heaven" and a whole lot of chores and duties and his people only want a vacation with vacation pay and they haven't even started their job yet. :idea:

Jesus was born on Sukkot and the 8th day of Sukkot is Shemini Atzereth combined with Simchat Torah.

If you are not of Israel, then you aren't invited to the 8th day.

Gentiles come up to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles for 7 days, but they are cut off and sent home on the 8th, and the true brethren obtain the 8th day.

A day of circumcision.

The spirit was given in the spring on the day that concludes the Passover. The law was given then, and so the spirit was given.

But the rain will also pour out in double measure in the fall, and the Torah begins and ends on Shemini Atzereth and Simchat Torah.

The 8th day of Sukkot is not only a holy day unto itself, it concludes the fall just as Pentecost concludes the spring.

Jesus being born in a booth on the first day of booths.

The fire comes on this day, and being found in our booth is a protection from the fire..

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

"Gentiles come up to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles for 7 days, but they are cut off and sent home on the 8th, and the true brethren obtain the 8th day."

that is an old picture.. I think. that may not be totally relavent to the last age.. but maybe for the 1000 years... you know the kingdom of David age. but the 8thday isn't described for a reason... except the lamb and the lions lay down together, you know?
so I think something will kind of change during HEAVEN time..
so I think what you are saying is that this 7th day is that division of the nations of the new earth and those in the new city/ which will be like a moon of earth. right?

I think I will disagree with you a tiny bit about them only being Israel there.
there is tent pegs in every gentiles back who loves him ...and yes we were invited into this deal he had with his family. so we are there someplace too.. I am pretty sure.
but not as our own
"thing". SO no it won't be pagan laced american church central at all!!
or Judah pagan laced central either.
I think the 8th day is all NEW !
but the 7thday has to have a king and a government because sin is still available/ an option to some.
but all who love him and overcome will be there someplace.
and I don't think that just
the lost kids of Israel are the only ones who overcomes.... no.
the tent pegs will be widened.. and some of us got scars from those tent pegs.. just ask 'all my relatives' ..:p

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Leviticus 23:33-44. The LORD said to Moses, 34. "Say to the Israelites: `On the fifteenth day of the seventh month the LORD's Feast of Tabernacles begins, and it lasts for seven days. 35. The first day is a sacred assembly; do no regular work. 36. For seven days present offerings made to the LORD by fire, and on the eighth day hold a sacred assembly and present an offering made to the LORD by fire. It is the closing assembly; do no regular work.
The Feast of Tabernacles is known as the Final fall harvest of the Land, and on the eighth day will be the final harvest of souls with the Lord‘s Return. The Feast of Tabernacles is in the fall on the Jewish Calendar in the month of Tishri 15-21 which would be September - October depending on the year.

Then come the signs and wonders showing Yeshua's soon return. Then shall they see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. When the book of revelation is opened at the voice of the seventh angel, then the mystery of God is finished.

We are seeing darkly, as through a looking glass, but there will come a time when it will be clearly seen. Does that mean that everyone looking into Revelation is wrong or right? With a glimmer, that people see, they are getting the impression, of the events that will soon transpire. When the book of Revelation is opened for its last present tense, it will be like a curtain going up on a stage, and we will see all the world characters in their true colors as the last act to be preformed as God said it would be.

Maybe that is why you are noticing so many books, studies and comments from believers on the subject of the end of time. The Holy Spirit is moving upon the minds of men to study this subject now more than ever. The Holy Spirit is also inspiring them on the subject in answer to their prayers regarding the last days of earth‘s history.

Since we have clouded and befuddled minds full of this worldly religion, our minds relates everything it understand to what we already believes or have yet to be convicted of. If the conviction goes against what we believe, it takes longer to convert, if conversion will occur. This is where controversy lies. If you have ever found yourself which the peace that passes all understanding, then know God has blessed you with the confirmation. If not, then prayerfully re-examine that which you believe.

Reactions: CherubRam
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
The Holy Spirit is pressing an important conviction of truth upon you for your salvation. The controversy will end when you stop wrestling with the Word of God to fit what you have already been told. The controversy will end when you allow God to lead you into all truth. Unless you are lucky to be like Paul with a Damascus experience, it will be extremely hard for you to believe that you are fighting God's work.

God wants there to be no question in anyone‘s mind when he returns. He is calling every one to come talk with Him now.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me.
For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time. Even the devil knows that there is an end to this world.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
The Feast of Tabernacles (Booths / Sukkot/ Ingathering) began on the 15th day of the 7th month, and, therefore, began 5 days after the Day of Atonement. During those intervening 5 days, the Israelites worked in their fields, harvesting the final crop of the year. At the conclusion of that harvest, and with many of the harvested (in gathered) fruits and crops actually hanging on the walls of their booths (tabernacles / tents), the Feast of Tabernacles began, a feast which lasted 8 days (7 days of the Feast plus the Sacred Assembly which was held on the 8th day, so it is part of the Feast also). It was also called Booths. The Feast of Tabernacles occurred at the end of the fall harvest which concluded ALL of the harvests.

On the Second Coming of Yeshua, we are not to know the day or the hour but we can know the season. We do have a promise found in the Feast of Tabernacles which is a promise of His return. This Feast is also called the ―Feast of In-gathering. It is blessed picture of the Scriptural Harvest!

Succoth is the third pilgrim Feast, when Israel was to come before God in Jerusalem. It is important in the last days to keep the Feast of Tabernacles for we know not when the Lord will return but we have His promise to keep His Word. In the Words of the Feast of Tabernacle are found the promises of His return.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Gentiles come up to celebrate the feast of Tabernacles for 7 days, but they are cut off and sent home on the 8th, and the true brethren obtain the 8th day."

that is an old picture.. I think. that may not be totally relavent to the last age.. but maybe for the 1000 years... you know the kingdom of David age. but the 8thday isn't described for a reason... except the lamb and the lions lay down together, you know?
so I think something will kind of change during HEAVEN time..
so I think what you are saying is that this 7th day is that division of the nations of the new earth and those in the new city/ which will be like a moon of earth. right?

I think I will disagree with you a tiny bit about them only being Israel there.
there is tent pegs in every gentiles back who loves him ...and yes we were invited into this deal he had with his family. so we are there someplace too.. I am pretty sure.
but not as our own
"thing". SO no it won't be pagan laced american church central at all!!
or Judah pagan laced central either.
I think the 8th day is all NEW !
but the 7thday has to have a king and a government because sin is still available/ an option to some.
but all who love him and overcome will be there someplace.
and I don't think that just
the lost kids of Israel are the only ones who overcomes.... no.
the tent pegs will be widened.. and some of us got scars from those tent pegs.. just ask 'all my relatives' ..:p

It is not an old picture.

Gentiles have the option to become Israel, but most reject it.

Gentiles became one with Jews when God took two men and made them one.

Gentiles broke the covenant that made the two men one when they converted to another religion and another worship system and so they remain gentiles.

A man made out of two men is no longer a complete man when one leaves the others as in the day Gentiles left Judah.

The brotherhood was broken and smashed to pieces.

Now there are gentiles claiming to be Jews who are not Jews, gentiles claiming a new covenant when they themselves have rejected the covenant.

Not only does the gentile have to become Israel, but he also has to raise a son, and unless he raises this son, he will not give birth along with the other virgins who give birth on firstfruits.

Unless the gentile has returned to respecting the Torah and unless he has converted back to God's worship system, he will remain a gentile and he will not be counted when the temple is measured, because the people in the outer court of Gentiles will not be counted among the brethren.

The majority who are still Egyptians who went back to Egypt are killed and only a few are left like the shaking of a tree.

Not only does a gentile have to become Israel, and not only does he have to raise a son, but he must have an extra vessel that he himself has filled with oil and this takes a long time.

An extra vessel is a person, you will not be gathered alone, it will be as in the days of Noah that two by two will come, not a man and a man, not a woman and a woman, those will be cut in two.

Revelation is the unfolding of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippor, and we see this in 3 views, we see it happen in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls, and after this the Sukkot takes place and the Sukkot is the crushing of the grapes.

This is the judgment against almost every Christian who has gone back to Egypt, and this is the death of almost every single Christian who has refused to flee the ways of Babylon and those who are left alive, who are Israel will then obtain the Simchat Torah.

Many people will be alive who are not considered Israel but they are few.

Revelation gives us quite a picture of Sukkot and the crushing of the grapes.

It is a river of blood vastly wide and 4 feet deep, and this river flows for 200 miles.

The Lord will strike Egypt and then heal it, and the whole world will become of one religion, but before this happens, the prophets detail in many places just how many people have died, and we are talking about 4 billion people or more in my estimate.

When the Lord strikes those in Egypt and in Assyria, they all know exactly why it has happened, exactly why, and this is the reason the whole world becomes one religion.

Those people who obtain the reward of Shemini atzereth will shine like the stars of heaven, and those Egyptians and Assyrians left alive will beg them.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

It is not an old picture.

Gentiles have the option to become Israel, but most reject it.

Gentiles became one with Jews when God took two men and made them one.

Gentiles broke the covenant that made the two men one when they converted to another religion and another worship system and so they remain gentiles.

A man made out of two men is no longer a complete man when one leaves the others as in the day Gentiles left Judah.

The brotherhood was broken and smashed to pieces.

Now there are gentiles claiming to be Jews who are not Jews, gentiles claiming a new covenant when they themselves have rejected the covenant.

Not only does the gentile have to become Israel, but he also has to raise a son, and unless he raises this son, he will not give birth along with the other virgins who give birth on firstfruits.

Unless the gentile has returned to respecting the Torah and unless he has converted back to God's worship system, he will remain a gentile and he will not be counted when the temple is measured, because the people in the outer court of Gentiles will not be counted among the brethren.

The majority who are still Egyptians who went back to Egypt are killed and only a few are left like the shaking of a tree.

Not only does a gentile have to become Israel, and not only does he have to raise a son, but he must have an extra vessel that he himself has filled with oil and this takes a long time.

An extra vessel is a person, you will not be gathered alone, it will be as in the days of Noah that two by two will come, not a man and a man, not a woman and a woman, those will be cut in two.

Revelation is the unfolding of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippor, and we see this in 3 views, we see it happen in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls, and after this the Sukkot takes place and the Sukkot is the crushing of the grapes.

This is the judgment against almost every Christian who has gone back to Egypt, and this is the death of almost every single Christian who has refused to flee the ways of Babylon and those who are left alive, who are Israel will then obtain the Simchat Torah.

Many people will be alive who are not considered Israel but they are few.

Revelation gives us quite a picture of Sukkot and the crushing of the grapes.

It is a river of blood vastly wide and 4 feet deep, and this river flows for 200 miles.

The Lord will strike Egypt and then heal it, and the whole world will become of one religion, but before this happens, the prophets detail in many places just how many people have died, and we are talking about 4 billion people or more in my estimate.

When the Lord strikes those in Egypt and in Assyria, they all know exactly why it has happened, exactly why, and this is the reason the whole world becomes one religion.

Those people who obtain the reward of Shemini atzereth will shine like the stars of heaven, and those Egyptians and Assyrians left alive will beg them.
Hi Hannibal I got some questions for you!

who are all those harlots and daughter of harlots God condemns old and new testament ?
who kill his prophets and his people, who is she?

I another question and a few statements . you said

"Gentiles have the option to become Israel, but most reject it"

why is it in your mind that "becoming Israel " also means becoming jewish( the religion) when 10 /12 of the real sons of Israel are now 'Gentiles' for all intents and purposes and have been for2000 and 3000 years .. they are in their minds all Gentiles and are into loosygoosy and snugglywuggly christianity ?

I am just not understanding how when you put 2 / 12th with 10/ 12ths you came up with Judaism as our model for being God's people 'israel' ?

yes judaism has wonderful things to teach is about truth and God holiness prophesy and so much to offer... and that is not to be be underestimated for the next age... but they will/ might be there only to be speaking for the father in the new temple...

but now jesus is and always has been all way more into the loosy goosy stuff he spent 2000 years trying to teach humanity that what that relationship is and isn't and what the harlot of religion is ... and it is that usually kills those people off that learn what he is teaching ...., and why do you want to totally wipe that out in one moment by saying "Israel" is Judaism?

when some kind of knowledgeable hybrid that is 2/12ths Judaism and 10/12 christianity is or will be at least 50/ 50 because we don't know how big those branches were he is combining them together .

so exactly why are you trying to convince the blood thirsty new hooker to join with the old blood thirsty hooker? because the old and the new is just religion and "Good people " doing " GOD's work" For "God".
when even the new world Judaism is probably or maybe only about 2/ 12 of the picture and it is only going on in the temple area so ABBA Father can come play with his kids for awhile...
to prepare us all for meeting him face to face.

let's let the Father build into us what he needs from us .
not the 2/ 12ths Judaism and 10/12 Christianity (Catholicism) and such has brought to this world.. .

every one else there is plain old christians who are willing to drop their lawlessness and paganism ....
and the old blood thirsty harlot and the new blood thirsty harlots of REV are all "GOOD" people all doing what is right to them "to protect God". and how do we know the difference? between the good and the right ?

BOTH of these attempts by men to build something for God has all been a failure to bring about real relationship with the real Jehovah.

Neither of these worked the first time to create right people but only" Good"( from the tree of good and evil) people were/ are who are death and mayhem and mongering their neighbors in the name of GOD ..and death still follows in their path! yes they are at least Good because the evil ones not even mentioned are even worse or worse than worse .

since we know
those that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength , they shall mount up on wings of eagles and run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint.......
so what will the new look like in the new world ?

well best I can guess probably 2/10 Judaism's ceremonies and their feasts and temple worship ,( meaning not easter and all that is pagan in the churches..) and way more lawful at a circumcised heart not just flesh type.
then 10 / 12 christian with about 2/10 less loosygoosysnugglewuggly with 0 % flippant lawlessness and paganism swirled into it .

so you will excuse me if I decided to go wait in a cave with other complainers grumblers and debtors.. and wait for David to show up!
because as far as I can tell I don't want to be part of either harlot and I really am not sure what to do anymore until David does do what ONLY David can do , and that is to build Israel the way he wants it .
and it won't be old wine in bloody wineskins .

yes judaism has things to teach to christianity , so teach on.. but stop promoting old whoredom.. christians who ran from the old bloody witch.. and then instead have been dancing with pagans forever. got things to learn !

but when Israel is built it won't look just like Judaism either. it will look at least 50% ( the two sticks) or 2/ 12 christian-ish .. since I don't know which I think it is ..I don't want to be part of any Good harlots anymore..
I will wait for him to do it. is that OK with you ?

Jesus cried over Jerusalem before he died because he couldn't draw them in under his wings and protect them , that is what harlots do us....... to me that is the important issue and always has been . Can he draw you and under his wings. a. so we better start there. nothing else is important!
because there won't be one good bloody harlot in heaven/ his kingdom ..

Last edited:
Upvote 0