Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The high-tops, which are gold and emblazoned with a “T” on the outside of each shoe, are called the “Never Surrender High Top Sneaker” and are priced at $399 online. The athletic shoes, which feature a “T” and the number 45 on the sides are priced at $199.
The purchase of a pair of sneakers comes with extra laces and a Trump “superhero charm.”
The website selling the sneakers also features a “Victory47” perfume and cologne for sale at $99 each.

Well, why not? Ye did it, successfully.

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

The high-tops, which are gold and emblazoned with a “T” on the outside of each shoe, are called the “Never Surrender High Top Sneaker” and are priced at $399 online. The athletic shoes, which feature a “T” and the number 45 on the sides are priced at $199.
The purchase of a pair of sneakers comes with extra laces and a Trump “superhero charm.”
The website selling the sneakers also features a “Victory47” perfume and cologne for sale at $99 each.

I don't know if it's the dumbest move or kind of brilliant.

I guess I'll know when I hear the first kid ask another if "those are the new Trumps?".

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know if it's the dumbest move or kind of brilliant.

I guess I'll know when I hear the first kid ask another if "those are the new Trumps?".
Marketing and branding are Trump's actual areas of expertise.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The soles are made of left over Trump Steaks.
You would imagine people are thrilled that he's creating jobs in those nations that are sending their poor here...

I mean, that is every Democrat's dream solution to the illegal alien crisis...fix all those 3rd world economies by turning them into 1st world economies. 400$ sneakers are a step in that direction.

I don't understand this irrational hatred of white men making the world a better place the left has. :oldthumbsup:

Mr Beast goes to Africa, builds wells for thousands of thirsty Africans....simultaneously proving what a waste our foreign aid is and how corrupt governments like Kenya are...

And now a former president provides jobs to the poor in some backwater and tries to use the money to fund his campaign (or possibly the many ridiculous lawsuits against him) and the irrational hatred of people for this is mind boggling lol.

Do any of the posters here prefer your president be entirely funded by millionaires and billionaires like all but 1 of the last 4 presidents?

If so, I'm curious what you think you get out of such a candidate in terms of a better life for you personally or a better society in general?

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Marketing and branding are Trump's actual areas of expertise.

I appreciate your neutral OP @DaisyDay. In a year when it seems like the rhetoric of hatred for "the other" is likely to reach a fever pitch on both sides...it's good to see that not everyone is using every opportunity to take swipes at the opposition.

I mean that sincerely. I am addressing you of course, but also the OP....so I hope you can take the compliment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,162.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I read the article. Now I have more details on a pair of sneakers than I do about any policies Trump might have.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Shoes.png

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I read the article. Now I have more details on a pair of sneakers than I do about any policies Trump might have.
Here, I'll fix that.
1. drain the swamp.
2. make America great again (again).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Is this supposed to appeal to young voters or boomers that think they are still cool? Will trump attempt to play a musical instrument on a late night talk show next? Nah, it's more than likely just a money grab.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,459.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Apparently some other shoe designer has a patent on red soles or trademark. Donald Trump may have more legal troubles if the designer decides to sue. The irony seems funny to me.

Oh yes, Christian Louboutin shoes are well known you can call them "red bottoms" and people know what you are talking about, though he only does high end women's dress shoes. There is no way people would confuse these sneakers with his work so he might just let it slide.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh yes, Christian Louboutin shoes are well known you can call them "red bottoms" and people know what you are talking about, though he only does high end women's dress shoes. There is no way people would confuse these sneakers with his work so he might just let it slide.
Now if Trump does a Hi-Heel Sneaker... (I'll see myself out.)

Upvote 0