KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Non-sensical position

Try observing Trumps recent Town hall hosted by CNN, he absolutely dominated the event, it was the "Trump Reality Show" and the liberals were up in arms, a big free campaign donation by CNN, love it!
Bulls in china shops would also be described as dominating an event, but are hardly considered articulate.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was clear to the target of the message : https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b3d5c6-575b-11eb-a931-5b162d0d033d_story.html

A man from Kentucky told the FBI that he and his cousin began marching toward the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 because “President Trump said to do so.” Chanting “Stop the steal,” the two men tramped through the building and snapped a photo of themselves with their middle fingers raised, according to court documents.
A video clip of another group of rioters mobbing the steps of the Capitol caught one man screaming at a police officer: “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!”
A retired firefighter from Pennsylvania who has been charged with throwing a fire extinguisher at police officers felt he was “instructed” to go to the Capitol by the president, a tipster told the FBI, according to court documents.
By all means post the FBI court documents that state such, as it stands your claims are based on tipsters that told the FBI hearsay

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bulls in china shops would also be described as dominating an event, but are hardly considered articulate.
Who cares about being articulate, it's all about "Get Er Done" and Trump is leader of the pack!

Read those accomplishments again and again, it ain't gonna change

Trump 2024, Make America Great Again!

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
By all means post the FBI court documents that state such, as it stands your claims are based on tipsters that told the FBI hearsay
Plus things like this :

A video clip of another group of rioters mobbing the steps of the Capitol caught one man screaming at a police officer: “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!”

Almost like there's a pattern or something.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Non-sensical position

Try observing Trumps recent Town hall hosted by CNN, he absolutely dominated the event, it was the "Trump Reality Show" and the liberals were up in arms, a big free campaign donation by CNN, love it!
Yes, you and I (and anyone else who understands the English language) would agree, but you have to remember these people think Biden is the one speaking distinctly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Plus things like this :

Almost like there's a pattern or something.
MSM propaganda pushed on the public for 2.5 years

Tucker Carlson clearly showed what took place at the capitol

Trump Quote Jan 6, 2021: "We Will Peacefully And Patriotically Make Our Voices Heard"

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
MSM propaganda pushed on the public for 2.5 years

Tucker Carlson clearly showed what took place at the capitol

Trump Quote Jan 6, 2021: "We Will Peacefully And Patriotically Make Our Voices Heard"
Trump Quote Jan 6, 2021: "And we fight. We fight like [heck]. And if you don't fight like [heck], you're not going to have a country anymore"

Guess which quote came later in the speech?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump Quote Jan 6, 2021: "And we fight. We fight like [heck]. And if you don't fight like [heck], you're not going to have a country anymore"

Guess which quote came later in the speech?
The “argument” over the “elipse-speech” is over whether Trump incited the crowd to riot.

I’m as lefty as they come, (not “let’s burn everything down and build a leftist-uptopia!” version but the kind that says “let’s see what needs to be tweaked and changed so that we’re not at each other’s throats so much, huh?”), but no, Trump did not incite the crowd at the elipse to riot.

He made them afraid.
The “anger” that drove them into the Capitol was all their own.

Trump’s clean in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The “argument” over the “elipse-speech” is over whether Trump incited the crowd to riot.

I’m as lefty as they come, (not “let’s burn everything down and build a leftist-uptopia!” version but the kind that says “let’s see what needs to be tweaked and changed so that we’re not at each other’s throats so much, huh?”), but no, Trump did not incite the crowd at the elipse to riot.

He made them afraid.

Trump’s clean in this.
Eh, I'm not 100% sure about that personally but I agree it's not clear cut. But my point was more in response to the people who pretend that the entirety of his speech was the one line about protesting peacefully and not the more combative language later on.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Eh, I'm not 100% sure about that personally but I agree it's not clear cut. But my point was more in response to the people who pretend that the entirety of his speech was the one line about protesting peacefully and not the more combative language later on.
Right, I get that, but Big Picture controls here.
He set them up to do his bidding and most are still in the frame of mind that they’re willing to do that for him again.

If we don’t give them any space to turn around, they won’t.

If we can get to the point of Trump supporters at least seeing that many people were manipulated by Trump to do these things, and that being being open to that manipulation, is not how our system operates normally.

Normally, the politicians have to do what “we the people” have said to do.
With President Trump, he’s convinced about 75 Million of them to hand over their proxy to him and let him make the “changes” that they want.
They’ve invested their political-capital with Trump and will do ever more to stay “true” to him, (with some) even doing less-than-legal things.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Trump’s clean in this.
More like "Ray Epps" exciting a riot and take over of the capitol, and he still hasn't been charged or arrested by the FBI, a mystery?

And don't forget that repeated congressional question that hasn't been answered by Ted Cruz and many other congressmen

Question: Were FBI or government assets present on Jan 6th amongst the crowd?

And I agree, those adults that broke the law, chose to do it all on their own

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
More like "Ray Epps" exciting a riot and take over of the capitol, and he still hasn't been charged or arrested by the FBI, a mystery?

And don't forget that repeated congressional question that hasn't been answered by Ted Cruz and many other congressmen

Question: Were FBI or government assets present on Jan 6th amongst the crowd?

And I agree, those adults that broke the law, chose to do it all on their own
I came down on “your side” and yet here you are trying to pick a fight with me?

You gotta work on your politic, Truth7t7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I came down on “your side” and yet here you are trying to pick a fight with me?

You gotta work on your politic, son.
I stated a fact about Ray Epps, and you also stated a fact about Donald J. Trump that I agree with, how does that make me your "Son"?

Would it be appropriate to call you "Boy"?

My forum name is Truth7t7 please use it, thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I stated a fact about Ray Epps, and you also stated a fact about Donald J. Trump that I agree with, how does that make me your "Son"?

I’m a geezer at this point, anybody younger is apt to be “son”-ed.
But I respect you enough to amend my comment and ask forgiveness.
Mea culpa.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

But about Ray Epps, DKDC.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

He made them afraid.

Trump’s clean in this.
And I'm a moderate and, while I largely agree about the speech, I still suspect Trump is not innocent -- though not sure that makes him guilty of a crime. We'll see what evidence may be brought out. For one thing, my understand is that most of those who ended in the initial wave at the Capitol didn't actually hear Trump's speech -- they were already on their way to the Capitol. His Tweets prior to his speech seemed a bit more goading, though I'm not sure that was enough, either -- though it seems those Tweets and statements prior to Jan 6 is what his supporters in that first wave referred to in their defense.

More interesting, to me, is what involvement Trump had with the Proud Boys and if he gave instructions to Roger Stone, where it is alleged Stone instructed the Proud Boys as to what to do on Jan 6.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
And I'm a moderate and, while I largely agree about the speech, I still suspect Trump is not innocent -- though not sure that makes him guilty of a crime. We'll see what evidence may be brought out. For one thing, my understand is that most of those who ended in the initial wave at the Capitol didn't actually hear Trump's speech -- they were already on their way to the Capitol. His Tweets prior to his speech seemed a bit more goading, though I'm not sure that was enough, either -- though it seems those Tweets and statements prior to Jan 6 is what his supporters in that first wave referred to in their defense.

More interesting, to me, is what involvement Trump had with the Proud Boys and if he gave instructions to Roger Stone, where it is alleged Stone instructed the Proud Boys as to what to do on Jan 6.
Trump spoke for 80 minutes on January 6th, plenty o’ time to gin-up some existential fear (“you’re not going to have a country anymore”) and still have them mosey over to the Capitol, a mere mile and a half away.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.