Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Many in the world love president Trump, it's the liberals that hate him, right?
I do not hate Donald J Trump, I just don’t want to see him anywhere near the levers of power in this Nation again.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dividing the country is the Biden Admin, using his DOJ as a weapon against political opponents and its citizens

To think parents in school board meetings voicing their concern were/are labeled domestic terrorist by the FBI

Catholics opposing abortion being on the FBI hit list, appearing at homes in arrest and intimidation unlawfully

The Biden FBI breaking down the doors of journalist James O'Keefe Project Veritas, seizing journalists work unlawfully

Just a few dishonorable mentions of Bidens DOJ, and what is dividing Americans
Do you actually believe this stuff?

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I’ll give you that his four years were not boring… in the way a Hurricane is not boring.
I sometimes think it may be a longing for the excitement and confidence he exudes that makes Dems obsess over him so.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I sometimes think it may be a longing for the excitement and confidence he exudes that makes Dems obsess over him so.

Trump lives in their minds, that is for sure!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t see a man with confidence. He needs constant praise.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Being articulate is primarily the ability to express an idea or feeling coherently and Trump, unlike Biden, has no problem there. Even his detractors get the message.
If I was backed into the corner of defending that quote as being articulate, I'd take a pause and reconsider what was forcing me into that obviously nonsensical position.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Whatever that means
It was clear to the target of the message : https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b3d5c6-575b-11eb-a931-5b162d0d033d_story.html

A man from Kentucky told the FBI that he and his cousin began marching toward the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 because “President Trump said to do so.” Chanting “Stop the steal,” the two men tramped through the building and snapped a photo of themselves with their middle fingers raised, according to court documents.
A video clip of another group of rioters mobbing the steps of the Capitol caught one man screaming at a police officer: “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!”
A retired firefighter from Pennsylvania who has been charged with throwing a fire extinguisher at police officers felt he was “instructed” to go to the Capitol by the president, a tipster told the FBI, according to court documents.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I was backed into the corner of defending that quote as being articulate, I'd take a pause and reconsider what was forcing me into that obviously nonsensical position.
Non-sensical position

Try observing Trumps recent Town hall hosted by CNN, he absolutely dominated the event, it was the "Trump Reality Show" and the liberals were up in arms, a big free campaign donation by CNN, love it!

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could be because moderates are continuing to abandon the party. Or at least saying they are.

Biden radicalism sends Democrat voters fleeing​

First lady Jill Biden packs produce as she and President Joe Biden volunteer at hunger relief organization Philabundance, Sunday, Jan. 16, 2022, in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)
First lady Jill Biden packs produce … more >
COMMENTARY
By Cheryl K. ChumleyThe Washington TimesTuesday, January 18, 2022

PBS

More than 1 million voters switch to GOP, raising alarm for Democrats​

Politics Jun 27, 2022 4:30 PM EDT

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.